Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Installed Air Intake in Mehran

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad_ghauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Installed Air Intake in Mehran

    After All the comments i m going to Uninstall it and let it go on cheap rates...if anybody interested pm me ur offer as i dnt have any demand rite now....or can exchange with performance wires....or anything else.....


    need expert opinion....will it harm my car engine if i use it with cng????or what are the drawbacks if i use it in my car as it is mehran...if there is issue i will take it off and sell it....
    today installed air intake in my mehran and pick is awesum and running very fast....enjoying.....i m currently running it on pertol...but if i use it wid cng what will be the effect???Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341892

    Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341893

    Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341894

    Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341895

    Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341896

    Installed Air Intake in Mehran -341898


  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    Fahadlm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    WOW... nice intake ammad!! ... you mentioned noticeable results on performance improvements.. o.o ... I guess I should get this done for my LIANA too .. any issues with CNG on that?

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad_ghauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahadlm View Post
    WOW... nice intake ammad!! ... you mentioned noticeable results on performance improvements.. o.o ... I guess I should get this done for my LIANA too .. any issues with CNG on that?
    bro i m running it on petrol right now...n no doubt performance is awesum...but i m selling the air intake n everything....if u wana buy will give u in cheaper price....

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i had done this on my x mehran my car was driven 65k when i installed intake performance was good on cng as my car had local cng so it ran with cng no problem at all but i suggest take this off and upgrade wires if u havent drive it with stock settings and belive me ur car will hit 140+
    my car had 165 tires and speedo gave reading of 130 without the intake
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad_ghauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this setup is up for sale now...

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    speed_demon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    sorry to say but ur friend has ripped u off.No skyline owner will use chinese non branded filter.
    rubber bend costs 500.paper typo pipe or maybe rubber induction pipe another 4 500 and chinese filter 1500-1600 max n used chinese filter under 1k breather filter 8 900 max and clamps tape 100
    Yet its oversized so will make engine lazy n crazy for sure.Simota carby filter is in between 2500-3000 very good filtration life n results.easy fit n can be used wth CNG installed on myself on afriends auto cng coure n couldnt believe myself as the engine cranked at first self n no issues at all no cng extra dosage etc..
    @wasay ahmad this is not a chinese or a cheap filter bro this is dry charged mesh filter used in many tunners 1000 times better then a cotton gauze filters .acording to pak envirnoments dry filter is much more suitable then pre oiled filters.bcoz dirt makess grease in pre oiled filters and they need to b re oiled after every wash.check the link ye skyline ka hai k nae .kindly dnt mislead the community without any knowledge.
    nissan skyline r33 r34 gtr blitz air filters and air flow meters afm maf | eBay

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speed_demon1 View Post
    @wasay ahmad this is not a chinese or a cheap filter bro this is dry charged mesh filter used in many tunners 1000 times better then a cotton gauze filters .acording to pak envirnoments dry filter is much more suitable then pre oiled filters.bcoz dirt makess grease in pre oiled filters and they need to b re oiled after every wash.check the link ye skyline ka hai k nae .kindly dnt mislead the community without any knowledge.
    nissan skyline r33 r34 gtr blitz air filters and air flow meters afm maf | eBay

    Well the link u showed has Blitz air filter whereas in the poster pic it dosent seemed to be Blitz though some non branded yet the one im discussing is not wet filter like K&N im Talking abt Simota carby filter which is designed for carbed engines.
    @mislead u should better realise this since asper ur explaination this filter is from skyline which has giant engine tht too EFI wht we are discussing is a 800cc f8a not twin turbo 3300cc DOHC engine.
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    speed_demon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ wasay NOP bro we r discussing filter not the engine if it seemed a non branded filter to u that dosent mean its non branded bro.and link is post to show the shape and structure of dry filter. i hope u cant find easily a dry filter in pak .and most of us are not aware from the types of cone filter.any way bro we all are members these are only a discussions so plz dnt mind .

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmm by the way Sad to see the owner removed it .
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SpoonMotorSports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,493
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    Well the link u showed has Blitz air filter whereas in the poster pic it dosent seemed to be Blitz though some non branded yet the one im discussing is not wet filter like K&N im Talking abt Simota carby filter which is designed for carbed engines.
    @mislead u should better realise this since asper ur explaination this filter is from skyline which has giant engine tht too EFI wht we are discussing is a 800cc f8a not twin turbo 3300cc DOHC engine.
    simota is also china
    Honda Tuning Solutions
    03468152233

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,402
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    haha another one bites the dust, lol

    look at my car with a dry charged filter, Its supa dupa faaaast why not use the OE gen 1 pajero air filter.

    1 its cheap
    2 It flows a butt load of air
    3 its cheap.
    4 It looks bad a$$

    still the little F8A will run out of breath at high rpm, the air filter housing is designed in downdraft carby cars to take air from a tube then distribute into a filter, its done to take advantage of the collapsing accordion phenomenon that air will be subjected to when it hits the base of the inlet manifold. Why do people completely forget that air itself has mass and weight too.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    haha another one bites the dust, lol

    look at my car with a dry charged filter, Its supa dupa faaaast why not use the OE gen 1 pajero air filter.

    1 its cheap
    2 It flows a butt load of air
    3 its cheap.
    4 It looks bad a$$

    still the little F8A will run out of breath at high rpm, the air filter housing is designed in downdraft carby cars to take air from a tube then distribute into a filter, its done to take advantage of the collapsing accordion phenomenon that air will be subjected to when it hits the base of the inlet manifold. Why do people completely forget that air itself has mass and weight too.
    You are doing some service to mankind here as if they install this air flow the hp punch will make the car run wild leaving behind the all v8 cruisers
    And as the brakes are not altered it will be impossible to stop it after this In take this can lead to some mishap so at least this upgrade be avoided please.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SpoonMotorSports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,493
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    haha another one bites the dust, lol

    look at my car with a dry charged filter, Its supa dupa faaaast why not use the OE gen 1 pajero air filter.

    1 its cheap
    2 It flows a butt load of air
    3 its cheap.
    4 It looks bad a$$

    still the little F8A will run out of breath at high rpm, the air filter housing is designed in downdraft carby cars to take air from a tube then distribute into a filter, its done to take advantage of the collapsing accordion phenomenon that air will be subjected to when it hits the base of the inlet manifold. Why do people completely forget that air itself has mass and weight too.
    Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    You are doing some service to mankind here as if they install this air flow the hp punch will make the car run wild leaving behind the all v8 cruisers
    And as the brakes are not altered it will be impossible to stop it after this In take this can lead to some mishap so at least this upgrade be avoided please.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    there was a thread on pakwheels about the Carb intake for mehran and alto ill see if i dig it out someday
    the guy installs carb intake on his mehran and gives us Pakwheelers a show now as always the comments time right? now a brother above stated that
    I HOPE YOU ARNT RUNNING STOCK BRAKES AS THESE CARS DON'T HAVE THAT RELIABLE BRAKES (like that carb intake was so high flowing that it used to suck bumble bees and chocolate wrapers from the pavent as one drove by with it lol - never ending Carby power
    Honda Tuning Solutions
    03468152233

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad_ghauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    please close this thread as all the items are sold

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    including Mehran??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •