0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mehran Euro II 2012: Maintenace Tips and Tricks Needed

I am new driver, bought Mehran Euro II a couple of months back. I need guide from expert that how to keep my car well maintained. Before going forward let me tell 'I am a WORKING LADY+STUDENT'.
    I need help on below points:
    1. How to check/pull out/install the air filter and engine oil filter.
    2. My car is giving me average varies between 14-16 in city. How can I enhance this?
    3. I do check radiator and battery water. What else should I check before start riding?

Your valuable and quick response will be appreciated

ModEdit: Thread Moved.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post mehroo

First of all congratz for your new car.first tell us how is your car ride,performance and how many times you went to mechanic and for what.??.

maintenance is very much simple and easy ..first try to ride it on smooth roads but if you are on bumpy track then slow down your speed as much as possible that is the main maintenance of mehran
    Dont wash is very often and wash it with shampoo not with surf etc they are very strong
    search good petrol if it is in petrol because evry petrol pump has diff quality petrol.i prefer bahria town petrol in islamabad thier petrol quality is very good.
    check battery water level after every 10 days in winter and 5 days in summer
    when you come from long drive about 50km to up then dont off ypur car very often let the started 1min then switch it off because it will come down to normal temp .
    when you start your car in morning then without giving accelerator keep car on idle 2 to 3 min

Thats what i have in my mind now ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Second Tuning :(

Thanks for your quick response. This car is good in riding, as I am driving the car first time on this new Mehran so cannot compare it with other Mehran versions. However, a couple of my colleagues drove my car and said its really very good. I went to mechanic to check my car's horn; its voice went down suddenly. Moreover, After the second tuning which I got from Suzuki Authorized dealer, I am not satisfied with car performance. while driving It produces noise like vibration etc and mileage went down means from 16 to around 14

I am resident of Lahore and do use Total's petrol. Can you please tell me how can I check the air filter etc?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for your quick response.

This car is good, as I am driving the car first time so, I cannot make a good comparison of Euro II mehran with old one. However, the people in my circle commented that euro II is much more better in performance than old Mehran's.

I went to mechanic to fix the Horn because horn sound went down . Before the second tuning of my car I was well satisfied with performance but after second tuning which I got from Suzuki Authorized dealer my car milage went down like from 16 KM/Lt around 14 Km/L and car is started producing sounds .

P.S. I am resident of Lahore and do use Total's petrol.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well Congrats on new mehroo i haven't kept a euroII but old one taught me a lot
    first of all as its EFI engine never wash the engine bay with high pressure water when u take it to a service station tell them not to wash the engine bay as it can result in malfunction of sensors
    plus tell service wala,s not to cover then underside with diesel or oil just say a BIG NO to them
    about battery and radiator water its a new car and it doesn't need to be checked every day
    about air filter in mehran oil change is at 5000km but i say as ur a lady so ur car will not be driven much change oil after 3-4 months from dealer ship and then with that change oil + air filter
    do wheel balancing as new suzukies come with balance out of order else many local thugs will say change the tire and will take 10000rs in exchange for original tires
    never give it too much accelerator in morning start up
    and if millage went down go to dealership and kill their minds brag or what ever to do all setting again as they thought u wont notice the difference
    first checkup includes
    tappet settings
    plugs cleaned
    race adjusted
    as u say its producing sounds then they might have left tappets too loose and something might be loose
    good luck with ur car
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if using car on dusty roads replace air filter on every oil change otherwise you can change/check it on tuning. change oil filter on every oil change. you can not replace or remove oil filter yourself. better leave it for mechanic. your car's mileage is OK and it can not be improved much. in addition to radiator and battery water, check engine oil level once every week. for this find oil dip stick and pull it toward you. it looks like a plastic ring. clean the lower end with a cloth and put it back again. now pull out again and check level of oil between low and high marks. if oil level is low get oil added. also check brake fluid level every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by najafali View Post
    I am new driver, bought Mehran Euro II a couple of months back. I need guide from expert that how to keep my car well maintained. Before going forward let me tell 'I am a WORKING LADY+STUDENT'.
    I need help on below points:
    1. How to check/pull out/install the air filter and engine oil filter.
    2. My car is giving me average varies between 14-16 in city. How can I enhance this?
    3. I do check radiator and battery water. What else should I check before start riding?

Your valuable and quick response will be appreciated

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks all. One thing how to check brake fluid; I mean the position where is it located in engine? May be its a stupid question

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mehran Euro II 2012 Maintenace Tips and Tricks Needed -1101286

i think now you got it

anyways sad news is that is my new mehran water pump become faulty but good news is that now it has replaced with new one under warranty.i bought new car just becuase it will not create problems in near future but mine one creating now that is very sad and bad qaulity stuff from suzuki...i can hear very less sound of tick tick .i think that sound will go after tappet settings.. MEri car k lie dua kia kray :-(

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by najafali View Post
    Thanks all. One thing how to check brake fluid; I mean the position where is it located in engine? May be its a stupid question
    When u check brake fluid if it has dropped its level then don't add more it means brake lathers are out of order need to change as i used to do this and one day in my old mehran i ended up hitting another mehran brand new from back as brakes lost it
    but hey its a new car don't worry much

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    Mehran Euro II 2012 Maintenace Tips and Tricks Needed -1101286

i think now you got it

anyways sad news is that is my new mehran water pump become faulty but good news is that now it has replaced with new one under warranty.i bought new car just becuase it will not create problems in near future but mine one creating now that is very sad and bad qaulity stuff from suzuki...i can hear very less sound of tick tick .i think that sound will go after tappet settings.. MEri car k lie dua kia kray :-(
    Thanks. Well May your ride live long and remain healthy Apart from Suzuki quality, still new car is far better than old ones.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Starting problem

Asalam,
    i m a new driver . i m start my suzuki mehran 92 it self was so gud but suddenly not start. i m starting it on CNG.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List