Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 139 of 139
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Mehran Euro 2 Petrol Average

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Mehran Euro 2 Petrol Average

    Hey guys Salam, My dad got me a Mehran Vx Euro 2. On my very first fill up it gave me 14 km/l ( method was to fill the tank where I can see the petrol drove 392 km when the needle was on E i refueled and 28 Liters petrol was filled I could see the petrol)

    On my next tank I've driven 550 km and needle is on the E line. It was filled where i could see the petrol (same 28 liters mentioned above plus one 4.80 liters fill up). So my car is driven 550 km with 32.80 liters of petrol. Is it a good average? 120 km out of those 550 km were on Highway and rest was driven inside the city. So it makes 16.76 km/l ( with still petrol in tank)

    Is the mentioned average good? ( i'm asking because I used to drive my previous car on CNG so petrol averages are quite new to me )

    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  2. #121
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i tune engine after every 4 to 5k km .. thats also help to get better mileage

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  3. #122
    PakWheeler Follow
    mairy4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    About 15-18 km/l

    Sent from my SM-T237P using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #123
    Site Banned Follow
    khjodat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Tips for good mileage; Keep the pressure of all tires up to 32 psi. Always use thin oil for engine like 10w/40. Keep the front wheels alignment after every 10 to 15 k. Rotate the tires after every 10 to 15 k. Keep the air filter clean with compressed air every month and change it after 5000 or 6000 km. Do not carry extra unnecessary load on car. Use 75/85 grade gear oil like Spirax shell. Switch Off the engine on long traffic signals and during traffic jam. Keep the A/C fan mostly running on 1st position as it let the A/C trips after every one minute and so petrol will be saved. Keep the car engine tuned at least once a year.

  5. #124
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khjodat1 View Post
    Tips for good mileage; Keep the pressure of all tires up to 32 psi. Always use thin oil for engine like 10w/40. Keep the front wheels alignment after every 10 to 15 k. Rotate the tires after every 10 to 15 k. Keep the air filter clean with compressed air every month and change it after 5000 or 6000 km. Do not carry extra unnecessary load on car. Use 75/85 grade gear oil like Spirax shell. Switch Off the engine on long traffic signals and during traffic jam. Keep the A/C fan mostly running on 1st position as it let the A/C trips after every one minute and so petrol will be saved. Keep the car engine tuned at least once a year.
    tuning once a year?? its too late..j tuned at every oil change...

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  6. #125
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i also use injectors cleaner after every 10k km ...it helps to clean injectors and give better response and mileage.

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  7. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    i also use injectors cleaner after every 10k km ...it helps to clean injectors and give better response and mileage.

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    Dear how u clean injectors. Is it DIY project or from some shop?



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  8. #127
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisalyz View Post
    Dear how u clean injectors. Is it DIY project or from some shop?



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    i pore injectors cleaner bottle in fuel tank... which mix with petrol amd clean complete fuel lines from carbin debrism..and open clogged injectors...

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  9. #128
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    i pore injectors cleaner bottle in fuel tank... which mix with petrol amd clean complete fuel lines from carbin debrism..and open clogged injectors...

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    Thats great way for cleanup. Which injector cleaner u r using, what is the cost and how much u mix it with fuel.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #129
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mehran Euro 2 Petrol Average

    @TURBO-charge
    1. Brother can u guide which spark plugs are best to use what is the cost and from where we can get it.

    2. In tuning they just adjust tappets , clean spark plugs. Is it wise to tight/adjust tappets on every engine oil change or 2-3 months?

    Does throttle body/carburettor is necessary to be opened or cleaned. I have seen workshop men just pore some chemicals in throttlebody and wait for 10 mins . After that starts the car and increase rpm. Some black smoke come out from silencer and after 3-5 mins the car emits clear exhaust /gases. Is this the rite procedure ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #130
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisalyz View Post
    @TURBO-charge
    1. Brother can u guide which spark plugs are best to use what is the cost and from where we can get it.

    2. In tuning they just adjust tappets , clean spark plugs. Is it wise to tight/adjust tappets on every engine oil change or 2-3 months?

    Does throttle body/carburettor is necessary to be opened or cleaned. I have seen workshop men just pore some chemicals in throttlebody and wait for 10 mins . After that starts the car and increase rpm. Some black smoke come out from silencer and after 3-5 mins the car emits clear exhaust /gases. Is this the rite procedure ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    yes they use carb cleaner... throttle body clean hojati hy aysy..carbon remove hojata hy..
    tuning krwa leni chaiye cz is sy avg better hojati hy and ride b smooth hojati hy... people only change oil and filter and complain about low avg..

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  12. #131
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    tuning which i use to do is
    1) compete tappet adjustment
    2) plug cleanup
    3) brakes cleaning
    4) nuts and bolts tightened
    5) all fluid level check up
    electiral check up etc

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  13. #132
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisalyz View Post
    Thats great way for cleanup. Which injector cleaner u r using, what is the cost and how much u mix it with fuel.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    And brand /price of spark plugs

    U left to answer my multi questions' question 😇




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisalyz View Post
    And brand /price of spark plugs

    U left to answer my multi questions' question 😇




    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    yar i use genious spark plugs fro suzuki.. abi change krny hain irridium.. i think koi 2500 k hain 3 plugs..NGK

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  15. #134
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    yar i use genious spark plugs fro suzuki.. abi change krny hain irridium.. i think koi 2500 k hain 3 plugs..NGK

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks mate


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #135
    PakWheeler Follow
    faisalyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mehran Euro 2 Petrol Average

    Ore injector cleaner ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #136
    PakWheeler Follow
    motogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    A.O.A,

    I purchased new Mehran VXR and suing for my Home-Office-Home daily outback. I just git the car one day before EID. Now 800 KM driven and is giving me 15KM/L average with full-time AC and with one passenger apart from driver.
    I don't drive fast....I just fly slow

  18. #137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motogeek View Post
    A.O.A,

    I purchased new Mehran VXR and suing for my Home-Office-Home daily outback. I just git the car one day before EID. Now 800 KM driven and is giving me 15KM/L average with full-time AC and with one passenger apart from driver.
    congrats for new car.m thats a decent avg

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  19. #138
    PakWheeler Follow
    umairi.fl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default @milage

    Hi. Disapoint to see such responce on average of mehran.

  20. #139
    PakWheeler Follow
    umairi.fl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default @milage

    Hi. I ve bought mehran VXR in jan 2016. I ve mixed sort of experience.
    As far as petrol avg is concerned my experience is.
    Within city 14-15 km/l without ac and 12-13 Km/l with ac.
    At long it gives me 18-20 km/l with Ac and didnt experience it without AC.
    Over all m satisfied but m gona switch from mehran to Passo or swift within next 2 months coz i ve lot of long tours and
    mehran z v pethatic at long...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •