Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Suzuki Mehran VXR EURO-2 AC trip timing

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    HAXIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Mehran VXR EURO-2 AC trip timing

    Hi. I have a new mehran euro-2 with company fitted AC. The problem.is that when i turn the AC on it runs continuosly without any tripping of compressor. When i visited authorized dealer he sent me to AC workshop. They told me that there is no AC thermostat installed and this is done deliberately by suzuki.
    Now, i wonder that dis may cause much quicker wear out of my AC equipment and much more fuel consumption.
    What do u guys say, should i get a thermostat installed?

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAXIK View Post
    Hi. I have a new mehran euro-2 with company fitted AC. The problem.is that when i turn the AC on it runs continuosly without any tripping of compressor. When i visited authorized dealer he sent me to AC workshop. They told me that there is no AC thermostat installed and this is done deliberately by suzuki.
    Now, i wonder that dis may cause much quicker wear out of my AC equipment and much more fuel consumption.
    What do u guys say, should i get a thermostat installed?
    well on the up side it will cool the cabbin more as mehrans ac or no ac same thing
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not a big issue !!
    My Alto`s A/C didnt trip ..
    when you feel cabin is enough cool, Simply turn off the A/c
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/air...nce-tripping-c
    Pakistan <3

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    HAXIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys plz reply..

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have euro2 mehran now we cant say mehran ac is fazool.cooling is much improved compared to previous and heating issue has also gone.i check it in heavy traffic and needle was very near to C''
    bhai check it on long route like 5 to 8 km long nonstop road if ac donot trip then your system has fault ..yesterday i went to suzuki dealer they check my ac on long run cooling was good enough for all pessengers..
    now i will check my car ac trip timing then let you know...
    By the way how is your ac cooling?

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    on last saturday i went to my village(sialkot) from islamabad round trip was was 410km.i got 22Km/L and my speed was 90 to 100.
    now i will go again on coming thursday and planing to avoid hard acceleration and i will try to keep my speed around 80 then i will check its milage.
    22 is very good milage already but i think i can improve it within 80speed

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    on last saturday i went to my village(sialkot) from islamabad round trip was was 410km.i got 22Km/L and my speed was 90 to 100.
    now i will go again on coming thursday and planing to avoid hard acceleration and i will try to keep my speed around 80 then i will check its milage.
    22 is very good milage already but i think i can improve it within 80speed
    AC was on?
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    waris_arsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    on last saturday i went to my village(sialkot) from islamabad round trip was was 410km.i got 22Km/L and my speed was 90 to 100.
    now i will go again on coming thursday and planing to avoid hard acceleration and i will try to keep my speed around 80 then i will check its milage.
    22 is very good milage already but i think i can improve it within 80speed
    22 is way too good man
    Cool
    -

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    no ac was not on at all..
    but i used ac within city .with ac milage is almost same with zero load on engine...

    bro i went yesterday for servo they are asking 10,000\-
    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    AC was on?

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    HAXIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oky bro, let me know if ur AC trips..

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    no ac was not on at all..
    but i used ac within city .with ac milage is almost same with zero load on engine...

    bro i went yesterday for servo they are asking 10,000\-
    Bro he is trying to rip you off. it won't be more than 3000/- anywhere. I got it for 2500 ( i gave mine in exchange) and he has given me 2 years warranty. I also had servo installed in my ex-mehran (2006) model and it was working perfectly alright till i sold the car in 2013. It was installed from same guy.

    If you have any plans to visit Lahore, you can tie up with me. 0334-4185393
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  12. 09-04-2013, 09:59 AM


  13. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    a_n_memon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    on last saturday i went to my village(sialkot) from islamabad round trip was was 410km.i got 22Km/L and my speed was 90 to 100.
    now i will go again on coming thursday and planing to avoid hard acceleration and i will try to keep my speed around 80 then i will check its milage.
    22 is very good milage already but i think i can improve it within 80speed
    This is what an 800cc car should give ideally. Thanks god that now paksuzuki have done something good.

  14. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have sialkot trip this thursday again i will try by best to visit lahore...
    one more thing mechanic was saying he will do hole in air system for servo ..
    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    Bro he is trying to rip you off. it won't be more than 3000/- anywhere. I got it for 2500 ( i gave mine in exchange) and he has given me 2 years warranty. I also had servo installed in my ex-mehran (2006) model and it was working perfectly alright till i sold the car in 2013. It was installed from same guy.

    If you have any plans to visit Lahore, you can tie up with me. 0334-4185393

  15. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    i have sialkot trip this thursday again i will try by best to visit lahore...
    one more thing mechanic was saying he will do hole in air system for servo ..
    If you visit tie up with me. And it does not require any additional hole. It is a bolt on swap.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  16. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    HAXIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys having mehran vxr euro, plz share ur experience..

  17. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Install the thermostat in first place
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  18. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Zia bro i just came back from my village beleive it or not i am really very happy i got 24.12Km/L .my speed was 80-85 and we were 4 family members on car and 2 Kharboozay ki petian b thee unka weight around 20 Kg ho ga..i filled 1764Rps of petrol from bahria town and my car done 413km in 17.19 liter petrol..Last time my car speed was 90 to 100 with hard acceleration all the way and i got 22Km/L..i think i am getting very ideal Milage from car..
    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    If you visit tie up with me. And it does not require any additional hole. It is a bolt on swap.

  19. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mowaisajaz View Post
    Zia bro i just came back from my village beleive it or not i am really very happy i got 24.12Km/L .my speed was 80-85 and we were 4 family members on car and 2 Kharboozay ki petian b thee unka weight around 20 Kg ho ga..i filled 1764Rps of petrol from bahria town and my car done 413km in 17.19 liter petrol..Last time my car speed was 90 to 100 with hard acceleration all the way and i got 22Km/L..i think i am getting very ideal Milage from car..
    Well that's really really good average. Mehran tu hybrid hi ho gaye hai Well you are urging me to go on a highway trip and check my car's average. But I'm tangled alot in my job and studies now a days. Any luck finding servo at reasonable price? I think we should chat over text Do drop e a text with your pw id in it @ 0334 4185393.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  20. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    mowaisajaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You should drive it on highway but check it after 1st tuning?
    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    Well that's really really good average. Mehran tu hybrid hi ho gaye hai Well you are urging me to go on a highway trip and check my car's average. But I'm tangled alot in my job and studies now a days. Any luck finding servo at reasonable price? I think we should chat over text Do drop e a text with your pw id in it @ 0334 4185393.

  21. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    atherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    24
    Posts
    446
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if an oldie not so technologically advance 800 cc mehran is giving 22km/l...i dont see why a more advance, intelligent and fuel efficient 660 cc Mira should give less than 28... any ideas?
    Religion and Science are not at odds, Science is just too young to understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •