Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Beginners Guide to A/C in Suzuki Mehran

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    tamour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Post Beginners Guide to A/C in Suzuki Mehran

    The reason to write this thread was to educate guys at PW about having a good A/C in their Suzuki Mehran. I did research about having an A/C in mehran on PW but there were many threads asking questions, but guys didn't reply seriously to the question instead started criticizing ?Mehran?. This is the only reason I thought of writing a guide to install a/c in Mehran or have a good cooling from current setup of A/C.

    Note: This thread is open for all who want to contribute to helping others rather then criticizing or making fun of Mehran. I know that mehran is not the best option in Pakistan but we have mehran on the roads, and according to simple observation 4 out of 10 cars on roads are Mehran. THIS is totally based on my experience and I will be glad if other guys also share there experience to guide new guys with a/c in Mehran. If there is some thing missing please add it and If I am wrong some where or you feel that I should improve a bit please let me know.



    Introduction

    In Mehran you cannot expect to have a chilling effect of Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla, but you certainly can have some comfort so you are definitely advised to go for A/C in your Mehran.
    I have a Suzuki Mehran VX 2002 and it?s my first car (I bought it). I am third owner of this car. When I purchased this car it was equipped with a company fitted A/C (it was installed by Pak Suzuki after sale). As per my experience it was a way better A/C then what I expected. Last year in October, 2012 my condenser died and I removed it as my compressor was also not in good condition. This year I installed a new A/C system in my car.
    After doing market research and going through different threads on PW I installed a after market system. It is a unique composition and it?s serving the purpose. When I was asking different A/C walas about the price of the system everybody gave me a new price and new composition.
    As I live in Karachi all the renowned A/C walas are working near Tariq road or P.E.C.H.S, I went to 7 different guys from shahfaisal to Gulshan and Sanden to Tariq road.
    Prices of Different Systems
    Here Under is what I found- These prices were as per market guys.
    New Sanden A/C system ? Including all necessary equipment and labor (Japan Compressor) 38,000/-
    New Sanden A/C system ? Including all necessary equipment and labor (China Compressor) 26,000/-
    These are the prices quoted to me by the Company Representative.
    New Sanden A/C system ? With out Multi Flow Condenser and with out Warranty of Compressor = 22,000/-
    New Sanden A/C system ? With second hand Compressor Sanden = 18,000/-
    New Denso A/C system ? All equipment = 38,000 to 49,000/- these prices vary from dealer to dealer and their package.
    ALL Kabuli Compressors with new condenser, New Coil, New Dryer and pipelines and fitting including gas = 14,000 to 20,000
    All Kabuli Compressors with mix equipment = 8,000 to 14,000.

    Understanding MEHRAN Air Conditioning (as per my observation)


    Mehran is and 796cc car with good mileage attributes but poor safety and comfort features. But its very much economical for those who need a car (Wants are excluded).
    Now if by any chance you have Mehran then there are several factors which made you option less to purchase it. I am a proud owner of Mehran as its giving me a bikes comparable mileage with 4 wheels (bhai yeh sahe hai bht he economical gari hai yeh).
    Now you have purchased Mehran and you want to add some comfort in it then go for air conditioning. It ok to have positive thought but remember guys Mehran is the only car which gives a challenge on installing A/C and getting cooling form it.
    Many Guys asks questions about which a/c should I go with and many reply don?t go for an a/c sell your car and get a better one (come yar a/c k kharchay k muqablay main dosri gari lainay ki tnsn aur budget kon banay).
    Guys who are willing to go for Branded A/C systems should actually think about the advice of having a better car. But if you want to have a/c in Mehran you can do it in good budget and with some tips you can enjoy chilling a/c in day and night with out heating problem.

    Important Components in A/C system of Mehran

    ? Radiator
    ? Engine condition
    ? Passenger Room
    ? Of course the system itself is also included.

    The above mentioned part plays an important role in keeping Cooling effective in Mehran. I will explain my points for each part and then in the End I will recommend you what to do to have some good cooling from Mehran.

    1 Radiator
    As the first problem every one is going to tell you about having a/c in Mehran is of heating problem due to the load of a/c, but you can counter it by having some basic knowledge about your car. If you have a car which is not more then three years old then your radiator is in good condition (presumably) but if your radiator is not in good condition then you have to change it before you install a/c in your Mehran. You have to get it checked by a reputable radiator specialist or you can also do it by your self by observing your radiator condition i.e. if there is rust in your radiator or some bubbles appearing at the top of your radiators neck or if it is decreasing liquid bi weekly basis then you might have a faulty radiator. If you will install a/c on under performing radiator the heating problem will be your guest up till you get fed up from your cars a/c and writing about having bad experience with Mehran a/c.

    2 Engine Condition
    The second most important thing to consider about having an a/c in mehran is the condition of your car?s engine. If your car engine is not performing well and you were not good in maintenance of your car then you should get your car engine checked for possible problems that can at an above acceptable maintenance level before having a/c installed in your car. This depends on the condition of your car and it varies from city to city due to different climate conditions. As the engine of your car will be responsible for running the compressor and other equipment so you have to look seriously about the condition of your car?s engine.

    3 Passenger Room
    Now this is the most important thing we usually ignore or skip during installation of a/c or comparing Mehran A/C with other car?s cooling. But please mark my words if you have a healthy passenger room then you are going to enjoy good cooling in Mehran. By healthy I mean good door seals, all the ducts except the cooling ducts between engine room and passenger room are closed properly ensuring the air is not mixed with hot air from engine compartment. All the floor seals are intact and the rubber seal of your boot door is also in good condition. Remember if your passenger compartment is allowing the cool air from vents to stay inside the car then you don?t have any a/c cooling issues as the a/c will be tripping at proper intervals and there will be no load on a/c due to escaping chill air.

    4 A/C systems
    Now here is the main culprit of this thread. You can have many combinations available in the market for your car but proper knowledge of what to install, what to expect and how to use the a/c will help you get the maximum from your system. Before installing any combo in your car do some market research about the possible combos available in your city and who is the best and reasonable man to install it. Do look for guys who will tell you about what they are doing and how it will give you what you are looking for. Not every body in the market will guide you about the system and its compulsory attributes and what is best for you. They will charge you for installation of a/c system in your car, regardless of its performance as per your need.

    What to install to get best output


    ? Go for a JDM compressor (kabuli) they are recommended by Japanese Automotive industry.
    ? These Compressor are very good for 800cc cars they will not put load on your engine.
    ? Go for a JDM radiator (2 nali for Mehran) and use some good coolant.
    ? Never use Multiflow condenser in MEHRAN because they have narrow space between them increasing the load on radiator and they are also more prone to get choke on dust.
    ? Use DENSO condenser for Mehran
    ? Use brand new dryer from DENSO.
    ? Use a good quality JDM cooling coil
    ? Avoid Branded compressor for MEHRAN as they will put load on Mehran (they are good but they are not for Mehran I presume)

    Some Tips n Tricks to improve cooling in your Mehran

    ? Always use shades in day time to increase the effect of cooling
    ? As per the plastic quality of dashboard of Mehran put a cloth on the dashboard or have some carpet installed as per your choice as it will reduce the heat of sun light on your dashboard and work as insulation allowing the air vent to give you good cooling.
    ? Check all the floor ducts for opening as they let the air escape from them increasing the burden on compressor.
    ? If your car was parked in sunlight then open all windows and let the temperature of the passenger room come to normal after then you should start you a/c.
    ? Every 15 day spray your condenser with some water to remove the dust from it and it will also allow your condenser to perform at its best.
    ? Do shutoff Mehran a/c during continuous running or on long routes. It will give your compressor and radiator some time to breathe.
    Grab Life with Handlebars and twist it a little hard.
    Ridding is therapy!!!!

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as bumper is in place so i can not get clear photos and car is being used regularly so i can not take bumper off now. i have created this drawing to clear things on ducting. this technique is used at two placed. first as you can see that there is space between radiator and condenser. as radiator fan sucks air, little bit goes through condenser and rest goes from its sides. i applied tape between radiator and condenser to block this air. previously when using AC needle stayed bit lower then half but now it reached half. this means heat from condenser is coming to radiator which is a good thing also there is increase in performance. secondly when air from front comes to condenser, a little percentage of it goes through it and rest goes to sides. ducting is used to force air to flow through condenser. for this buy a plastic sheet and use its pieces to cover sides of condenser so that air coming from front flows through it. this will make huge change when car runs at high speed.
    Beginners Guide to AC in Suzuki Mehran -1204140
    Quote Originally Posted by cirujano View Post
    @meh1
    can u please post some more pics for newbie like me

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    as bumper is in place so i can not get clear photos and car is being used regularly so i can not take bumper off now. i have created this drawing to clear things on ducting. this technique is used at two placed. first as you can see that there is space between radiator and condenser. as radiator fan sucks air, little bit goes through condenser and rest goes from its sides. i applied tape between radiator and condenser to block this air. previously when using AC needle stayed bit lower then half but now it reached half. this means heat from condenser is coming to radiator which is a good thing also there is increase in performance. secondly when air from front comes to condenser, a little percentage of it goes through it and rest goes to sides. ducting is used to force air to flow through condenser. for this buy a plastic sheet and use its pieces to cover sides of condenser so that air coming from front flows through it. this will make huge change when car runs at high speed.
    Beginners Guide to AC in Suzuki Mehran -1204140
    Thanks for the detailed explaination. What kind of plastic sheets would be good? Won't they melt?
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guru Xulifqar recommended ABS plastic sheet that is easily available on hardware stores. i don't think that temperatures will go too high to melt plastic. maximum temperature can go upto 90 degrees in my opinion.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    cirujano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thank u... great explanation

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    agecoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    711
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro my friend installed sedan from punjab house in euro 2 it cost is 25000 but its not good in day time but so so in night
    what u reomend me to tel him can he replace sedan comprasor with denso can it be good thing plz sugest me

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    cirujano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro iv seen original sanden ff, coolng was excellent.

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    agecoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    711
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can u post the pic of orignal sedan comprasor and accories
    it will be great for all
    and plz also tel me that in vxr its denso or sedan which is company fitted

  9. #28
    Newbie Follow
    zeekay86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default AC Mechanic

    Bro Kindly suggest some good Mechanic in Karachi......

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdkhan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowshera cantt
    Posts
    504
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    how to increase air flow frow blower???

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Today i filled the gap between condenser and the radiator using duct tape, had to remove front bumper for that. I'll update in a few days about effect.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    slakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mind if you show me pictures

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehran22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rahimyar khan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhai jahan app plat ka keh rahy wahan jaga kahan hai age bumper hai na

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    anwarior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my Mehran is fitted with after market Sanden AC it was installed in 2008 working fine to date, got its first service two years ago and the second one yestereday the compressor is SD 505 when reading the service manual (http://www.sanden.com/originals/imag...uide_Rev.2.pdf) of the said compressor i came to know about the recommended refrigerant is R-12 but the ac guy (punjab auto Ac at mall road) said that hum ne jab install kia tha to we put R-134a gas he also did the gas charging with R-134a gas, Ac is Working Fine as usual.

    I just wanted to know practically I've seen it working is it possible theoretically as well?

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    SANDEN-SANPAKENGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tamour View Post
    The reason to write this thread was to educate guys at PW about having a good A/C in their Suzuki Mehran. I did research about having an A/C in mehran on PW but there were many threads asking questions, but guys didn't reply seriously to the question instead started criticizing ?Mehran?. This is the only reason I thought of writing a guide to install a/c in Mehran or have a good cooling from current setup of A/C.

    Note: This thread is open for all who want to contribute to helping others rather then criticizing or making fun of Mehran. I know that mehran is not the best option in Pakistan but we have mehran on the roads, and according to simple observation 4 out of 10 cars on roads are Mehran. THIS is totally based on my experience and I will be glad if other guys also share there experience to guide new guys with a/c in Mehran. If there is some thing missing please add it and If I am wrong some where or you feel that I should improve a bit please let me know.



    Introduction

    In Mehran you cannot expect to have a chilling effect of Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla, but you certainly can have some comfort so you are definitely advised to go for A/C in your Mehran.
    I have a Suzuki Mehran VX 2002 and it?s my first car (I bought it). I am third owner of this car. When I purchased this car it was equipped with a company fitted A/C (it was installed by Pak Suzuki after sale). As per my experience it was a way better A/C then what I expected. Last year in October, 2012 my condenser died and I removed it as my compressor was also not in good condition. This year I installed a new A/C system in my car.
    After doing market research and going through different threads on PW I installed a after market system. It is a unique composition and it?s serving the purpose. When I was asking different A/C walas about the price of the system everybody gave me a new price and new composition.
    As I live in Karachi all the renowned A/C walas are working near Tariq road or P.E.C.H.S, I went to 7 different guys from shahfaisal to Gulshan and Sanden to Tariq road.
    Prices of Different Systems
    Here Under is what I found- These prices were as per market guys.
    New Sanden A/C system ? Including all necessary equipment and labor (Japan Compressor) 38,000/-
    New Sanden A/C system ? Including all necessary equipment and labor (China Compressor) 26,000/-
    These are the prices quoted to me by the Company Representative.
    New Sanden A/C system ? With out Multi Flow Condenser and with out Warranty of Compressor = 22,000/-
    New Sanden A/C system ? With second hand Compressor Sanden = 18,000/-
    New Denso A/C system ? All equipment = 38,000 to 49,000/- these prices vary from dealer to dealer and their package.
    ALL Kabuli Compressors with new condenser, New Coil, New Dryer and pipelines and fitting including gas = 14,000 to 20,000
    All Kabuli Compressors with mix equipment = 8,000 to 14,000.

    Understanding MEHRAN Air Conditioning (as per my observation)


    Mehran is and 796cc car with good mileage attributes but poor safety and comfort features. But its very much economical for those who need a car (Wants are excluded).
    Now if by any chance you have Mehran then there are several factors which made you option less to purchase it. I am a proud owner of Mehran as its giving me a bikes comparable mileage with 4 wheels (bhai yeh sahe hai bht he economical gari hai yeh).
    Now you have purchased Mehran and you want to add some comfort in it then go for air conditioning. It ok to have positive thought but remember guys Mehran is the only car which gives a challenge on installing A/C and getting cooling form it.
    Many Guys asks questions about which a/c should I go with and many reply don?t go for an a/c sell your car and get a better one (come yar a/c k kharchay k muqablay main dosri gari lainay ki tnsn aur budget kon banay).
    Guys who are willing to go for Branded A/C systems should actually think about the advice of having a better car. But if you want to have a/c in Mehran you can do it in good budget and with some tips you can enjoy chilling a/c in day and night with out heating problem.

    Important Components in A/C system of Mehran

    ? Radiator
    ? Engine condition
    ? Passenger Room
    ? Of course the system itself is also included.

    The above mentioned part plays an important role in keeping Cooling effective in Mehran. I will explain my points for each part and then in the End I will recommend you what to do to have some good cooling from Mehran.

    1 Radiator
    As the first problem every one is going to tell you about having a/c in Mehran is of heating problem due to the load of a/c, but you can counter it by having some basic knowledge about your car. If you have a car which is not more then three years old then your radiator is in good condition (presumably) but if your radiator is not in good condition then you have to change it before you install a/c in your Mehran. You have to get it checked by a reputable radiator specialist or you can also do it by your self by observing your radiator condition i.e. if there is rust in your radiator or some bubbles appearing at the top of your radiators neck or if it is decreasing liquid bi weekly basis then you might have a faulty radiator. If you will install a/c on under performing radiator the heating problem will be your guest up till you get fed up from your cars a/c and writing about having bad experience with Mehran a/c.

    2 Engine Condition
    The second most important thing to consider about having an a/c in mehran is the condition of your car?s engine. If your car engine is not performing well and you were not good in maintenance of your car then you should get your car engine checked for possible problems that can at an above acceptable maintenance level before having a/c installed in your car. This depends on the condition of your car and it varies from city to city due to different climate conditions. As the engine of your car will be responsible for running the compressor and other equipment so you have to look seriously about the condition of your car?s engine.

    3 Passenger Room
    Now this is the most important thing we usually ignore or skip during installation of a/c or comparing Mehran A/C with other car?s cooling. But please mark my words if you have a healthy passenger room then you are going to enjoy good cooling in Mehran. By healthy I mean good door seals, all the ducts except the cooling ducts between engine room and passenger room are closed properly ensuring the air is not mixed with hot air from engine compartment. All the floor seals are intact and the rubber seal of your boot door is also in good condition. Remember if your passenger compartment is allowing the cool air from vents to stay inside the car then you don?t have any a/c cooling issues as the a/c will be tripping at proper intervals and there will be no load on a/c due to escaping chill air.

    4 A/C systems
    Now here is the main culprit of this thread. You can have many combinations available in the market for your car but proper knowledge of what to install, what to expect and how to use the a/c will help you get the maximum from your system. Before installing any combo in your car do some market research about the possible combos available in your city and who is the best and reasonable man to install it. Do look for guys who will tell you about what they are doing and how it will give you what you are looking for. Not every body in the market will guide you about the system and its compulsory attributes and what is best for you. They will charge you for installation of a/c system in your car, regardless of its performance as per your need.

    What to install to get best output


    ? Go for a JDM compressor (kabuli) they are recommended by Japanese Automotive industry.
    ? These Compressor are very good for 800cc cars they will not put load on your engine.
    ? Go for a JDM radiator (2 nali for Mehran) and use some good coolant.
    ? Never use Multiflow condenser in MEHRAN because they have narrow space between them increasing the load on radiator and they are also more prone to get choke on dust.
    ? Use DENSO condenser for Mehran
    ? Use brand new dryer from DENSO.
    ? Use a good quality JDM cooling coil
    ? Avoid Branded compressor for MEHRAN as they will put load on Mehran (they are good but they are not for Mehran I presume)

    Some Tips n Tricks to improve cooling in your Mehran

    ? Always use shades in day time to increase the effect of cooling
    ? As per the plastic quality of dashboard of Mehran put a cloth on the dashboard or have some carpet installed as per your choice as it will reduce the heat of sun light on your dashboard and work as insulation allowing the air vent to give you good cooling.
    ? Check all the floor ducts for opening as they let the air escape from them increasing the burden on compressor.
    ? If your car was parked in sunlight then open all windows and let the temperature of the passenger room come to normal after then you should start you a/c.
    ? Every 15 day spray your condenser with some water to remove the dust from it and it will also allow your condenser to perform at its best.
    ? Do shutoff Mehran a/c during continuous running or on long routes. It will give your compressor and radiator some time to breathe.
    Salam to all,

    We have two AC systems of Sanden Japan which we are providing PAKSUZUKI for Mehran Euro-II price without installation is 34000/- Rs and with installation it will 38000/- with 1 year 20000 Km warranty.

    Second one AC system of sanden japan which for and we are Installing or selling last 5 years without any complain its price without installation 21500/- Rs and with installation 26000/- Rs with 1 year 20000 Km warranty.

    Our company giving different packages or discounts in any season but specially for summer because We will try to serve all of you the best. If you have any query feel free to ask.

    Thanks!

    With Regards,

    SANDEN JAPAN Karachi Office: House No.3/E Block -06, P.E.C.H.S
    Main Shahrah-e-Faisal near Habib Bank Commercial Branch Nursery, Karachi 75400.

    Contact:-Muhammad Jawwad Arshad
    Sales & Service Executive (Karachi Office)
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt.) Ltd
    Tel: (+9221) 4381662
    Contact No: 0331-2107113
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt) Ltd, Pakistan.

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    Today i filled the gap between condenser and the radiator using duct tape, had to remove front bumper for that. I'll update in a few days about effect.
    so whats the update?

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdkhan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowshera cantt
    Posts
    504
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SANDEN-SANPAKENGG View Post
    Salam to all,

    We have two AC systems of Sanden Japan which we are providing PAKSUZUKI for Mehran Euro-II price without installation is 34000/- Rs and with installation it will 38000/- with 1 year 20000 Km warranty.

    Second one AC system of sanden japan which for and we are Installing or selling last 5 years without any complain its price without installation 21500/- Rs and with installation 26000/- Rs with 1 year 20000 Km warranty.

    Our company giving different packages or discounts in any season but specially for summer because We will try to serve all of you the best. If you have any query feel free to ask.

    Thanks!

    With Regards,

    SANDEN JAPAN Karachi Office: House No.3/E Block -06, P.E.C.H.S
    Main Shahrah-e-Faisal near Habib Bank Commercial Branch Nursery, Karachi 75400.

    Contact:-Muhammad Jawwad Arshad
    Sales & Service Executive (Karachi Office)
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt.) Ltd
    Tel: (+9221) 4381662
    Contact No: 0331-2107113
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt) Ltd, Pakistan.
    yesterday i wasted 5k on sanden compressor but the result was very bad....

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    SANDEN-SANPAKENGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdkhan2 View Post
    yesterday i wasted 5k on sanden compressor but the result was very bad....
    Bro on which compressor wht's the scenario can you explain?

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdkhan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowshera cantt
    Posts
    504
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SANDEN-SANPAKENGG View Post
    Bro on which compressor wht's the scenario can you explain?
    it is sd 505.made in Japan.it also makes alot of noise.it was in car when we bought .used car\

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    anwarior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anwarior View Post
    my Mehran is fitted with after market Sanden AC it was installed in 2008 working fine to date, got its first service two years ago and the second one yestereday the compressor is SD 505 when reading the service manual (http://www.sanden.com/originals/imag...uide_Rev.2.pdf) of the said compressor i came to know about the recommended refrigerant is R-12 but the ac guy (punjab auto Ac at mall road) said that hum ne jab install kia tha to we put R-134a gas he also did the gas charging with R-134a gas, Ac is Working Fine as usual.

    I just wanted to know practically I've seen it working is it possible theoretically as well?
    @
    SANDEN-SANPAKENGG your views please

    Beginners Guide to A/C in Suzuki Mehran - user offline

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    SANDEN-SANPAKENGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdkhan2 View Post
    it is sd 505.made in Japan.it also makes alot of noise.it was in car when we bought .used car\
    It was faulty When you bought the car as you said the car was used might be that compressor has given noise before selling and when some one selling the car he don't want to spend money if this type of problem occur because the cost of new 505 japan compressor is around 19500~20000/- RS. We don't have as much experts of compressor repairing anywhere in pakistan.

  22. 27-06-2013, 10:54 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    commercial activity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •