3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CNG issue in Mehran

Guys my mehran 2008 FF Cng used to give 150-160KM in 50L cyl but now it hardly gives 100KM, once i went to mechanic for some problem he said that car's idle race is high so he turned the fine tuning and adjusted something and from that day car's pick on gas has decreased and gives very low mileage. Is there any way i could tune the car my self to best settings where performance is also good and mileage is also good. Need help from cng experts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

He has turned gas nut more than usual. Your car is giving raw gas in my opinion.
    First find the gas knob. Then with one hand pull the accelerator cable and accelrate the car to 4-5k rpm. In the meanwhile rotate the gas knob clockwise or anti-clockwise. At some point you will notice that car's acceleration has increased on the same level of accelerator cable.
    Your car is tuned now!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    He has turned gas nut more than usual. Your car is giving raw gas in my opinion.
    First find the gas knob. Then with one hand pull the accelerator cable and accelrate the car to 4-5k rpm. In the meanwhile rotate the gas knob clockwise or anti-clockwise. At some point you will notice that car's acceleration has increased on the same level of accelerator cable.
    Your car is tuned now!
    Just came back home from mechanic, the car required general tune up as last tune up was done 4 months back. Plugs were cleaned tappets adjusted timing adjusted. Clutch adjusted. And now same great pick is back and car starts on half self. Cng setting and tuning done. Only costed me 340Rs with 40rs for wind screen washer pipe. Missing and pick issue resolved, will fill cng tank in evening and check the mileage it gives. I hope it would give 150+ km.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List