Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Mehran Gear Problem!! Please Guide me ASAP

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Mehran Gear Problem!! Please Guide me ASAP

    AOA all,

    bhaioo meri mehran 1994 ki ha or mehran ma gear play bohot ha or Sound b..
    1) Gear Play itna ha k 1st gear lagana ho tu islamabad jaho or 2nd Pandi 3rd Lahour or Reverse ma karachi ana parta ha INSHORT agr normal tareeke se 1st gear laga hon tu 3rd lag jata ha SAMAJEE.... OR han ma ne Gear Bushes b laga lia ha new but phr b play ha or 3rd gear lag jata ha..

    2) GEar Sound, Bhaioo jab car 2nd ma hoti ha or mujay 1st pe lana hota ha tu Gear 1st lagate waqt Sound ati ha 'Khaacccch ' jasi... or REverse ma b kabhi kabhi ati ha..

    ASA kyu kohi help/Guide kar do k kia GearBOx ma problem ha means wo repair hoga ya kohi choti moti chiz change hogi.. or HAN LAST CHIZ

    3) Gear easily ni lagta means hard ni ha but wasa ni lagta jese ALTO, XLI,LIANA, CALTUS, COURE ma lagta ha even KYBAR ma b..

    I am waiting for your reply..

  2. #21
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    SO NO more slack ??
    No, and ak chiz or bata dain please, k Gear ko Smooth kese karain like Coure,Alto,Liana, Caltus, XLI k gear hote han ak dam Pani jese Smoothly, How can I make smoothly gear of mehran? please help me ?

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    No, and ak chiz or bata dain please, k Gear ko Smooth kese karain like Coure,Alto,Liana, Caltus, XLI k gear hote han ak dam Pani jese Smoothly, How can I make smoothly gear of mehran? please help me ?
    bhai for smooth gears mehran isn't the car gears must be hard lol
    no seriously mehrans tend to have hard gears
    if slack is no more then ur fine with it
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  4. #23
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    bhai for smooth gears mehran isn't the car gears must be hard lol
    no seriously mehrans tend to have hard gears
    if slack is no more then ur fine with it
    bro kal ma 50 Km drive pe gaya tu gear Lever thora hard ha First gear jab laga raha hon Traffic ma tu First gear ko Left side pe 2 se 3 bar push karna parta ha then agay kar k first gear lagta ha means ko left side pe push karna parta ha jis se first gear lage wo thora hard ha 2 se 3 bar baad wo grip ma ata ha aasa kyuuuuuuuuu?????? and Thanks for giving me alot of Knowledge

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    bro kal ma 50 Km drive pe gaya tu gear Lever thora hard ha First gear jab laga raha hon Traffic ma tu First gear ko Left side pe 2 se 3 bar push karna parta ha then agay kar k first gear lagta ha means ko left side pe push karna parta ha jis se first gear lage wo thora hard ha 2 se 3 bar baad wo grip ma ata ha aasa kyuuuuuuuuu?????? and Thanks for giving me alot of Knowledge
    then ur clutch needs adjustment
    means clutch cable
    check it
    after that
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  6. #25
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    then ur clutch needs adjustment
    means clutch cable
    check it
    after that
    @ekdrifter Thanks bro, Yes you was right, It was a Cable adjustment problem.... Yar but LAst chiz just for knowledge, Yar bhai ma Gear ko ak daam smoothly bana chata hon k fast changing ho What do i do ??? Mujay mehran pasand ha bcoz is ki maintenance saasti ha.. PArts and everything is very SAASTI

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    @ekdrifter Thanks bro, Yes you was right, It was a Cable adjustment problem.... Yar but LAst chiz just for knowledge, Yar bhai ma Gear ko ak daam smoothly bana chata hon k fast changing ho What do i do ??? Mujay mehran pasand ha bcoz is ki maintenance saasti ha.. PArts and everything is very SAASTI
    answer is NO

    but u can add some anti friction stuff in geAR box
    Liquy moly makes it is in tube
    but buy from reputed shop
    also if u need to chAnge gear oil then zic ff is best

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    sundus.rizwan.923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    that happened with my car too. i sold it :p

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahsansonu88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Sonu

    Can anyone tell me the shops with locations from where we would repair the gearbox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •