Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: HID in Mehran

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default HID in Mehran

    AOA and Hi All bro,

    bro please suggest me, I want to change the mehran lights becuase mehran headlight is very low I cant see my mehran light on road with street light on. and the my mehran high beam is veryyyyyy poor.... so ma gari apnay andazee se chalta hon bhai... anyone tell me

    1) what will the HID total cost with fitting?
    2) and which brand or quality should i use?
    3) will any affect be on battery?
    4) HID lights kia high and low beam dono ma hoti ha ya apni marzi se lagwani parti ha is ki b suggestion kar do..

    thanks in advance please view but reply also...


  2. #2
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    kohi tu reply karo bhai

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    raza115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    there is no specific brand . all are chinese . there are hids in market for single beam headlights. on low beam u get yellow light when u switch to high beam hid turns on. dont know the price for double point hid it wil be around 4000. rough idea. fitting is separate. depends upon wiring. i will advise u not to go with wirings tht come along. spare some extra money and get some good wiring..no effect on battery

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KeiWorks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,298
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Salam. Bro you should contact shahi18 . He has some nice and quality stuff. See his thread in body,lights category in FS section. He has H4 bixenon HID bulbs which has low and high both hids. He is giving the specific wiring kit too in reasonable rates.
    Thanks
    Sent from my GT-I8552 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeiWorks12 View Post
    Salam. Bro you should contact shahi18 . He has some nice and quality stuff. See his thread in body,lights category in FS section. He has H4 bixenon HID bulbs which has low and high both hids. He is giving the specific wiring kit too in reasonable rates.
    Thanks
    Sent from my GT-I8552 using PW Forums mobile app
    @KeiWorks12 can you please give the link of shahi18 posts.

  6. #6
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza115 View Post
    there is no specific brand . all are chinese . there are hids in market for single beam headlights. on low beam u get yellow light when u switch to high beam hid turns on. dont know the price for double point hid it wil be around 4000. rough idea. fitting is separate. depends upon wiring. i will advise u not to go with wirings tht come along. spare some extra money and get some good wiring..no effect on battery
    I will go for only high beam, and with new wiring. I think the cost is very high as you mentioned. I think the HID cost will be 1000 -1500.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    go for mercury yellow hids 35W cost around 3500 with fitting
    also with this color every thing will be visible
    will work like a charm in fog situation
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KeiWorks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,298
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Here you go bro..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...-motorized-hid

    Sent from my GT-I8552 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KeiWorks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,298
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    He is a honest seller too.

    Sent from my GT-I8552 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok bro thanks any hid light can be less than 2000?

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KeiWorks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,298
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Spend 1000 more and get quality Bi-xenon bulbs. It has amazing visibility. Plus you will also get the Bi-xenon harness.

    Sent from my GT-I8552 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    go for mercury yellow hids 35W cost around 3500 with fitting
    also with this color every thing will be visible
    will work like a charm in fog situation
    you means, I will install 3000K light visibility

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    I will go for only high beam, and with new wiring. I think the cost is very high as you mentioned. I think the HID cost will be 1000 -1500.
    Bhai maaf kar do, baqi road users ko kuin andha karna chahte ho
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    @fazalwahab11375 fazal bhai apki post ki zarorat hai yahan
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    zia1288Thanks for tagging me here.




    Hello dear poster. hope you are well. all your questions are well answered here on this thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...please-dont-do

    Ans#1: It will cost you soemthing between 5-10K may be.. Not that expensive . BUT it will cost alot to others on the road.
    Ans#2: Any cheap chinese brand will work well for your requirement but it will blind others very well too.
    Ans#3: I hope someone comes here and say it will effect battery. But it will effect your headlight halogen housing probably.
    Ans#4: HID na high main honi chaheay aur na hi Low main.. Please mayri marzi ko manain aur iss ko na lagwain. Aur agar apni marzi karni hay tu rear tail lights main bhee HID lagva lain..


    Thanks for reading and please make your decision.




    =makhan786;4344066]AOA and Hi All bro,

    bro please suggest me, I want to change the mehran lights becuase mehran headlight is very low I cant see my mehran light on road with street light on. and the my mehran high beam is veryyyyyy poor.... so ma gari apnay andazee se chalta hon bhai... anyone tell me

    1) what will the HID total cost with fitting?
    2) and which brand or quality should i use?
    3) will any affect be on battery?
    4) HID lights kia high and low beam dono ma hoti ha ya apni marzi se lagwani parti ha is ki b suggestion kar do..

    thanks in advance please view but reply also...
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,895
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    zia1288Thanks for tagging me here.




    Hello dear poster. hope you are well. all your questions are well answered here on this thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...please-dont-do

    Ans#1: It will cost you soemthing between 5-10K may be.. Not that expensive . BUT it will cost alot to others on the road.
    Ans#2: Any cheap chinese brand will work well for your requirement but it will blind others very well too.
    Ans#3: I hope someone comes here and say it will effect battery. But it will effect your headlight halogen housing probably.
    Ans#4: HID na high main honi chaheay aur na hi Low main.. Please mayri marzi ko manain aur iss ko na lagwain. Aur agar apni marzi karni hay tu rear tail lights main bhee HID lagva lain..


    Thanks for reading and please make your decision.
    And fitting from road side electricians can cause fire in engine too, i have seen some cases.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  17. #17
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar tu bhai ap phr mujay is ka alternative hi bata do khana simple ha but drive karte waqt ma phase kar rah hota hon bhai meri mehran ki lights bohot kaam ha ma apne andaze se chalata hon. Banda footpath pe hota ha but meri lights us pr ni parti k ma dekh sakhon. Or acha agr dosre mujay aanda kr de wo theak ha heen ... ya ma mehran ki lights na lagwa hon or khudana khasta kuch ho jahe wo theak ha.

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Please file a complaint with Pak Suzuki.. Meanwhile I will siggest Get a good quality Halogen bulbs and check the headlight alignment/settings. We have to get out of this "woh kar raha hay tu main bhee karoon/ cha hay sahi ya ghalat".. this concept of our public has made all these problems..

    .. and to be honest get your eye sight checked as well. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...afety-measures

    Or get bi xenon with AFS. No offence.. but think at large not limited..


    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    Yar tu bhai ap phr mujay is ka alternative hi bata do khana simple ha but drive karte waqt ma phase kar rah hota hon bhai meri mehran ki lights bohot kaam ha ma apne andaze se chalata hon. Banda footpath pe hota ha but meri lights us pr ni parti k ma dekh sakhon. Or acha agr dosre mujay aanda kr de wo theak ha heen ... ya ma mehran ki lights na lagwa hon or khudana khasta kuch ho jahe wo theak ha.
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhan786 View Post
    you means, I will install 3000K light visibility
    yep its the best if u want visibility
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  20. #20
    Site Banned Follow
    makhan786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @fazalwahab11375 I will go for good quality H4 bulbs. I will not place the HID in my mehran. but guide me how can i find the h4 bulbs which is genuine and good quality? and how much will it cost?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •