12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mehran smoothness problem.

I have 2001 model mehran. i have just changed its clutch(full set), clutch wire, accelerator wire.

Problem 1:

The problem is that when i accelerate car(without AC turned on) in low gear i.e. first and second, car judders. the vibrations are massive. however, if i give more gas and then release clutch and accelerate then this thing wont happen.

On the other hand, if AC is turned on then this thing will happen even if I give more gas to the engine.

Problem 2:

When the clutch is released fully and i accelerate the car jerks once badly. every time i accelerate either from low to high speed, high to low speed(decelerating) or form stop to start acceleration, the car would jerk badly.

I have changed all engine mounts, tuning done from sethi motors, oil changed, air filter changed, front shocks changed, and clutch and all cables changed. I am stil unable to solve this issue. kindly help.

20GB Free Online Storage: Sign-up Now: https://copy.com?r=CPom47

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are your spark plugs clean ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmohsin View Post
    I have 2001 model mehran. i have just changed its clutch(full set), clutch wire, accelerator wire.

Problem 1:

The problem is that when i accelerate car(without AC turned on) in low gear i.e. first and second, car judders. the vibrations are massive. however, if i give more gas and then release clutch and accelerate then this thing wont happen.

On the other hand, if AC is turned on then this thing will happen even if I give more gas to the engine.

Problem 2:

When the clutch is released fully and i accelerate the car jerks once badly. every time i accelerate either from low to high speed, high to low speed(decelerating) or form stop to start acceleration, the car would jerk badly.

I have changed all engine mounts, tuning done from sethi motors, oil changed, air filter changed, front shocks changed, and clutch and all cables changed. I am stil unable to solve this issue. kindly help.
    had this problem in santro long ago. also came after changing clutch plates. its due to low quality/faulty parts/bad installation.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one thing, i just sprayed some decent amount of carb cleaner into the the throttle body and on outer side of carb. the problem has reduced.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but that clutch thing is still there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it sounds like the engine is 'missing' / hesitating

it could be a lot of reasons such as it may need a tune up which includes dizzy check, tappets, spark plugs and air filter.
    this also can be a fuel delivery problem either due to the carb or fuel pump.

if by the 'car judders' you mean the whole car vibrates, it may be due to abnormalities in the drive train..axles / axle shafts, play in axle splines also causes such judder which shakes the engine and body vigorously.
    https://www.facebook.com/OsamaAbbasPhotography

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you need to get vehicle checked from Obama Car care centre near kalma chowk in garden town lahore cell phone 0321 4106898

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmohsin View Post

Problem 1:

Problem 2:

- www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List