Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best tyres and tyre size for Mehran

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default Best tyres and tyre size for Mehran

    Dear all. I need to change tyres of my car. Please suggest the best tyres in low price. I am seriously thinking to put in Jinyu (155R12) or general. Plz suggest.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,545
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    145/70r12 or 155/70/12 are best for mehru

  3. #3
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Get Dunlop Eco, I have been using this tire without a puncture since 2012, very soft and light weight, good for fuel economy.

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,924
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    155/70 general for you
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    Get Dunlop Eco, I have been using this tire without a puncture since 2012, very soft and light weight, good for fuel economy.
    Yar dunlop is too expensive. General is 2550 per tyre, but dunlop starts after 4k or so...

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rozzzzz View Post
    155/70 general for you
    I asked but general is available at 145 not 155..

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    145/70r12 or 155/70/12 are best for mehru
    I am thinking for 155..

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    What differnce will 145 and 155 will make? 155 will be wider

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Guys, had these installed today. These are chinese good quality, comparable/better than general. Had them installed on recommendation of the tyre dealer. He himself had the same brand installed in his Civic oriel 2009 which was parked there. Also a City Vario was being fitted with the same. The tyres were almost 30% softer than the General one. I experienced a lesser road noise as i installed just the front 2 tyres. Costed me 2500 each. General was same price too. 1 year warranty
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    alone_prince1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its a good choice now days some high quality chinese tyres are much better than yokohama or dunlop ..just make sure u get them from a reputable tyre store as one Pak Wheel user suggested me a shop in johar town lahore named Tyre house by Rims and rings few months back and since i visited that shop me and my friends never had to worry or waste time searching right tyres .. excellent and well aware professional person to guide me abt the best product according to my needs ..in my experience Tyre house by Rims and rings is the best shop for tyres

    i suggest you to contact 0321-4111121 a person named hassan he will guide you abt the best possible options.

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    Feezoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default thanks alone_prince for suggesting a good tyre dealer in lahore

    I am agreed to alone prince suggestion about the best tyre shop in lahore i have been a customer of Tyre house/ Rims and rings since last year and suggested countless friends to that shop and every one is a satisfied customer. I always feel we have more educated person like the owner of tyre house in every business so the worries and struggle to get orgional and right product according to need and budget are served.... Rims and Rings tyre house is surely the best tyre buying experience for me and my friends ..

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    Feezoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    agreed to alone prince Tyre House by rims and rings is surely the best tyre shop in lahore always have best product suggested according to my need and budget without wastage of my time and energy... its always a pleasurable experience to get things from a trusted and professional place like Rims and Rings Tyre house.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alone_prince1 View Post
    its a good choice now days some high quality chinese tyres are much better than yokohama or dunlop ..just make sure u get them from a reputable tyre store as one Pak Wheel user suggested me a shop in johar town lahore named Tyre house by Rims and rings few months back and since i visited that shop me and my friends never had to worry or waste time searching right tyres .. excellent and well aware professional person to guide me abt the best product according to my needs ..in my experience Tyre house by Rims and rings is the best shop for tyres

    i suggest you to contact 0321-4111121 a person named hassan he will guide you abt the best possible options.
    Thanks bro but i have already installed the tyres shown in post just above yrs. I have had them on recommendation of the biggest tyre dealer in karachi. So i am not bothered with the choice

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    I asked but general is available at 145 not 155..
    General has launched a new tyre, it is called BG TEMPO PLUS.
    Its available in two sizes. 155/70 R12 and 165/70 R12
    I have heard good reviews about this tyre. Its a soft tyre.
    I would recommend you to go for general tyre instead of Chinese tyres.
    General is not as bad as being presented here at Pakwheels. The company was launched by General tire International Corporation USA.
    Later Continental Germany purchased that company.


    BG TEMPO PLUS
    Best tyres and tyre size for Mehran -1672587
    For more information on this tyre, please visit the link below
    BG TEMPO PLUS
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    General has launched a new tyre, it is called BG TEMPO PLUS.
    Its available in two sizes. 155/70 R12 and 165/70 R12
    I have heard good reviews about this tyre. Its a soft tyre.
    I would recommend you to go for general tyre instead of Chinese tyres.
    General is not as bad as being presented here at Pakwheels. The company was launched by General tire International Corporation USA.
    Later Continental Germany purchased that company.


    BG TEMPO PLUS
    Best tyres and tyre size for Mehran -1672587
    For more information on this tyre, please visit the link below
    BG TEMPO PLUS
    General tyre is awesome. There is absolutely no doubt about it. Best of all its a pakistani brand of exceptional quality

  16. #16
    anc
    anc is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I have myself installed General BG Trako Plus on my Baleno and the tyre is performing very well.

  17. #17
    Newbie Follow
    moizansari.358's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Abid, can you guide me from where did you buy and installed your tyres?

    Also is it possible to purchase the new tyres in shame with the opd ones if old ones are in good condition?

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moizansari.358 View Post
    Abid, can you guide me from where did you buy and installed your tyres?

    Also is it possible to purchase the new tyres in shame with the opd ones if old ones are in good condition?
    Suriya motors near Numaish or Ali brothers in Ghareebabad tyre market

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajidali545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    which brand tyres did you purchased? And in what prices?

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajidali545 View Post
    which brand tyres did you purchased? And in what prices?
    This brand...china ki top quality. 2500 for mehran and 3300 for cultus...dono me yehi dalwaey thay...mehran tou sell kr dee


    Name:  1475817769304.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  90.5 KBName:  1475817781795.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  76.2 KB

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •