8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New EFI Mehran Missing Problem

I bought a new mehran 2 months back and now its Odo shows 7550 Km. Tuned twice from Suzuki Texila motors. Every thing is fine and smooth ride till now. only problem is that when i drove car with ac on all time for 2 3 hours it start giving jerks... jhatky start. some kind of missing .. this only happen when i accelerate car from 1st and 2nd gear... people in suzuki checked thoroughly and said no problem observed.. Help please.. i never faced any issue like this before..
    Ac on/off dono time same problem hy.. as soon as I put in 3rd gear jerks gone and ride smooth again....
    slow n steady wins the race..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Drilling a hole in cap won't work because these fuel pumps needs a pressurised system.. as I read

Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    Drilling a hole in cap won't work because these fuel pumps needs a pressurised system.. as I read

When you open the cap, the entire pressure from tank is released to atmosphere. So when you drive, the car still runs smooth despite of no pressure in tank. So no you don't need pressurized fuel tank to make the pump work properly. Not at least in the case of Mehran.

One more jugaad can be tried. Just bypass carbon canister and put hose coming from tank directly to purge valve. Try this and tell if it works.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ch.talal View Post
    When you open the cap, the entire pressure from tank is released to atmosphere. So when you drive, the car still runs smooth despite of no pressure in tank. So no you don't need pressurized fuel tank to make the pump work properly. Not at least in the case of Mehran.

One more jugaad can be tried. Just bypass carbon canister and put hose coming from tank directly to purge valve. Try this and tell if it works.
    Sure will do all jugars... fuel cap wala jugar b r 2nd wala b... ☺

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will also try to install 2 canister as suzuki wala said its capacity is low

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will also try to install 2 canister as suzuki wala said its capacity is low

Where would you place the second one? Instead get Cultus canister and try that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where would you place the second one? Instead get Cultus canister and try that.
    Have to make a diy.. it's possible to place them together... I bought this for 2000 rupees.. don't want to spend more on cultus canister now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My friend was facing same issues and the suzuki mechanics ignoring this issue. I asked him to email or call Suzuki and register complain. He did they called him and apologized and told him around 10 to 15 parts they are going to change to fix this issue. It seems they themselves don't know how to fix :p. I have not met him after this. Will update
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Nahi yaar...2500 is too too low...atleast 4k km..

Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    My friend was facing same issues and the suzuki mechanics ignoring this issue. I asked him to email or call Suzuki and register complain. He did they called him and apologized and told him around 10 to 15 parts they are going to change to fix this issue. It seems they themselves don't know how to fix :p. I have not met him after this. Will update
    Lol.. stupid suzuki

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    Let me tell why they don't know how to fix. No where in the world this ancient Mehran is being manufactured except Pakistan. They updated it from carby to EFI locally with the help of some japanese vendors. Pakistan Suzuki has got most retarded Engineers working in R&D department. So they are unable to diagnose and fix the issue and continuing producing this car as it sells like hot cake despite of all its short comings and problems. If this car was manufactured in other parts of the world there was no chance that this problem would appears in newer models. See that Wagon R, that had got jerk problem when clutch was released. They fixed that already by installing electronically controlled throttle in latest model. Why? Because that car is being produced in other countries as well. So they got that fix from them and applied it in Pak assembled Wagon R.

If only there was check and balance on these automobile manufacturers, there was no way they would produce featureless crap with mighty problems. That's true for Toyota and Honda as well. Their main focus is profit. As much as they could make that would be better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i write this Email to Suzuki Karachi head Office and all Regional offices . Let c What they said

Dear Sir,
    Salam & Good Day,
    we lease 3 Suzuki Mehran this year for my company. These cars are in 3 different regions of Punjab. One in Lahore,2nd one is in Multan and 3rd car is now in Islamabad for marketing of my new Business. I live in Islamabad so one car is at my personal use. You are totally aware of the fact that Suzuki Mehran Euro 2 or so called EFI comes with a built in Problem you already know. If by chance you don’t know let me tell you that its fuel tank gets vapor lock and it jerks badly when heat up. Same applies for my all 3 Suzuki Mehran’s. I visit Following 3S dealers and their reply to me is in detail below

1)Suzuki Texila Motors Texila
    Went after 5000KM for 2nd free inspection and told them that my car jerks/missing badly when heat up and ac on in 1st and 2nd gear. But they did not bother to check it for this problem . They just did normal tuning and did not even install STD for ECU inspection. I came back home because engine gets cold during all that time and these is no issue of jerks at cold engine. After few days jerks problem again arise. I went to Suzuki Texila motors , they said we don’t know why this issue is coming everything is ok at STD. I again went the other day to same 3S dealer and HOLA I found 3 Suzuki Mehran owners there with same issue of jerks at low gears. And Suzuki 3S so called technical manager Momin sb was trying to convince us all that this issue is new is all Mehran’s and we are trying to resolve this and bla bla. I was too furious at that time but what can a customer do .. nothing we all went home with sad faces and our pathetic Mehran’s. They Register our complains and we were told to inform when they get to know about this issue from Karachi Head office. That day and today we did not receive any single call from Suzuki Texila Motors. It’s been 2 months now.

2)Suzuki Azim Motors Islamabad
    Went to Suzuki Azim motors for 1st Free inspection. Overall they are good but they also not know how to diagnose this jerk problem in Mehran. They already know that this issue is coming in every Mehran EFI . But Suzuki Pakistan didn’t even bother to solve this issue and keep producing this car. I kept driving my car with same issue. L

3)Suzuki Okara Motor Okara
    Now the most Stupid and funny 3S dealer I met was Suzuki Okara Dealers. I visited them for Oil change tuning etc at 10K Kms. As soon as I went in I told technical person about jerks problems in lower gears. He said” Koi bat ni ap her 30 40 Km k bad fuel tank ka cap khol dia karain”.. Serously!!! These are your authorized dealers???. I was litteraly about to hit him on his face after receving that kind of stupid reply. We went 3S dealers for solutions not for Jugars. My local Mechanics are far better in these kind of Jugars. But I wand solution and my car is in warranty.

After all this crap from Suzuki 3S I still live with that issue and I have Researched a lot about this issue. Every Suzuki Mehran Made from 2012 with EFI engine has this issue. I can give you hundreds of references who have this issue. Please let us know whether you`ll resolve this problem or we stupid Suzuki Mehran Owners have to live with same Jhatkaz..

4)Suzuki engine Oil
    Being a Chemical Engineer I know what Oil should be used in Flat tappet engines or older model cars. I don’t know why all 3S dealers are posing SGO Ultimate API SN oil in Mehran . SN Grade oil is meant for Newer technology Engine. Most of Crank Shaft Failure is due to low ZDDP in engine oil. And API SN Grade oil is very low on ZDDP because newer engine with catalytic convertor donot need ZDDP.. Why you pore this in Mehran .. I Mean Why ????..

Please Thora Raham on the most selling car owners of Pakistan.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Muhammad Umair Ayub

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i write this Email to Suzuki Karachi head Office and all Regional offices . Let c What they said

Dear Sir,
    Salam & Good Day,
    we lease 3 Suzuki Mehran this year for my company. These cars are in 3 different regions of Punjab. One in Lahore,2nd one is in Multan and 3rd car is now in Islamabad for marketing of my new Business. I live in Islamabad so one car is at my personal use. You are totally aware of the fact that Suzuki Mehran Euro 2 or so called EFI comes with a built in Problem you already know. If by chance you don?t know let me tell you that its fuel tank gets vapor lock and it jerks badly when heat up. Same applies for my all 3 Suzuki Mehran?s. I visit Following 3S dealers and their reply to me is in detail below

1)Suzuki Texila Motors Texila
    Went after 5000KM for 2nd free inspection and told them that my car jerks/missing badly when heat up and ac on in 1st and 2nd gear. But they did not bother to check it for this problem . They just did normal tuning and did not even install STD for ECU inspection. I came back home because engine gets cold during all that time and these is no issue of jerks at cold engine. After few days jerks problem again arise. I went to Suzuki Texila motors , they said we don?t know why this issue is coming everything is ok at STD. I again went the other day to same 3S dealer and HOLA I found 3 Suzuki Mehran owners there with same issue of jerks at low gears. And Suzuki 3S so called technical manager Momin sb was trying to convince us all that this issue is new is all Mehran?s and we are trying to resolve this and bla bla. I was too furious at that time but what can a customer do .. nothing we all went home with sad faces and our pathetic Mehran?s. They Register our complains and we were told to inform when they get to know about this issue from Karachi Head office. That day and today we did not receive any single call from Suzuki Texila Motors. It?s been 2 months now.

2)Suzuki Azim Motors Islamabad
    Went to Suzuki Azim motors for 1st Free inspection. Overall they are good but they also not know how to diagnose this jerk problem in Mehran. They already know that this issue is coming in every Mehran EFI . But Suzuki Pakistan didn?t even bother to solve this issue and keep producing this car. I kept driving my car with same issue. L

3)Suzuki Okara Motor Okara
    Now the most Stupid and funny 3S dealer I met was Suzuki Okara Dealers. I visited them for Oil change tuning etc at 10K Kms. As soon as I went in I told technical person about jerks problems in lower gears. He said? Koi bat ni ap her 30 40 Km k bad fuel tank ka cap khol dia karain?.. Serously!!! These are your authorized dealers???. I was litteraly about to hit him on his face after receving that kind of stupid reply. We went 3S dealers for solutions not for Jugars. My local Mechanics are far better in these kind of Jugars. But I wand solution and my car is in warranty.

After all this crap from Suzuki 3S I still live with that issue and I have Researched a lot about this issue. Every Suzuki Mehran Made from 2012 with EFI engine has this issue. I can give you hundreds of references who have this issue. Please let us know whether you`ll resolve this problem or we stupid Suzuki Mehran Owners have to live with same Jhatkaz..

4)Suzuki engine Oil
    Being a Chemical Engineer I know what Oil should be used in Flat tappet engines or older model cars. I don?t know why all 3S dealers are posing SGO Ultimate API SN oil in Mehran . SN Grade oil is meant for Newer technology Engine. Most of Crank Shaft Failure is due to low ZDDP in engine oil. And API SN Grade oil is very low on ZDDP because newer engine with catalytic convertor donot need ZDDP.. Why you pore this in Mehran .. I Mean Why ????..

Please Thora Raham on the most selling car owners of Pakistan.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Muhammad Umair Ayub
    I have my self mailed suzuki many times about oil issue never got a single reply

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just got a reply in which they ask some detail of car.. seeems to be like ewin efficiency

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default mehran jhatka

main aik saal se mehran 2013 use kr raha hun aur es par lahore to quetta aur quetta to karachi b safar kiya hy koi jhatka / missing ka masla nahn hoa hy even after a continue drive of 8 hours i think ye sirf new modle mein shaid kuch ho otherwise it is a fantestic car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam

i had same problem in my mehran. I bought it in February 2016. I installed the A/C from punjab car ac. after drive 10-15 km. i was stuck in traffic. when i move i feel hard jerk and back car fit in my car then i told him sorry and move forward. again i feel hard jerk. then i said WHAT THE F***k is this. i go for punjab car ac and told him after installed the ac. the car is hardly missing. he said. humne to bas A/C installed and 1-2 time HI-OCTEN use kro. then i go home and take rest. next day i go for tuning. I thought may be tuning issue. after this same problem. i used this 1 month with jerk and visit many 6-7 Suzuki 3s in lahore but did not find my problem. 1 time i was go for Sethai motor model town. and told him about the problem. pahle jo larka aya maine us ko batya k ya problem ha. he said mjy nahi pata ic bara mai. phir 1 senior macanic aya us ko batya. he said ho gya ga ya masla solved. open the back left light and then start doing with some pipes. after 40-45 mint. he said it is solved. Jab bill karna ka time aya they add 1200 extra in the bill. i told him this not my problem this manufacturing falt. you must solved it free of cost. then he told me agar ap ka pass warranty card ha to phir hum free mai kar dayn ***. this is my good luck i have warranty cad and show him. they just charged 20 rupees for pipes. hahahahahahahahah lol

this is my story with my mehran.

now i have 2 problems still from start. phir mai sochta hun ic ko sale kar do to jann chot gya gai.
    anyway if Suzuki take give importance on Mehran. then I think it is best car forever.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gohar_siiir View Post
    main aik saal se mehran 2013 use kr raha hun aur es par lahore to quetta aur quetta to karachi b safar kiya hy koi jhatka / missing ka masla nahn hoa hy even after a continue drive of 8 hours i think ye sirf new modle mein shaid kuch ho otherwise it is a fantestic car
    This problem appears only when weather outside is too hot. Besides if you are using second hand car, previous owner might have fixed this issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnanarf View Post
    salam

i had same problem in my mehran. I bought it in February 2016. I installed the A/C from punjab car ac. after drive 10-15 km. i was stuck in traffic. when i move i feel hard jerk and back car fit in my car then i told him sorry and move forward. again i feel hard jerk. then i said WHAT THE F***k is this. i go for punjab car ac and told him after installed the ac. the car is hardly missing. he said. humne to bas A/C installed and 1-2 time HI-OCTEN use kro. then i go home and take rest. next day i go for tuning. I thought may be tuning issue. after this same problem. i used this 1 month with jerk and visit many 6-7 Suzuki 3s in lahore but did not find my problem. 1 time i was go for Sethai motor model town. and told him about the problem. pahle jo larka aya maine us ko batya k ya problem ha. he said mjy nahi pata ic bara mai. phir 1 senior macanic aya us ko batya. he said ho gya ga ya masla solved. open the back left light and then start doing with some pipes. after 40-45 mint. he said it is solved. Jab bill karna ka time aya they add 1200 extra in the bill. i told him this not my problem this manufacturing falt. you must solved it free of cost. then he told me agar ap ka pass warranty card ha to phir hum free mai kar dayn ***. this is my good luck i have warranty cad and show him. they just charged 20 rupees for pipes. hahahahahahahahah lol

now i have 2 problems still from start. phir mai sochta hun ic ko sale kar do to jann chot gya gai.
    anyway if Suzuki take give importance on Mehran. then I think it is best car forever.

The mechanics working at 3S are highly "dumb and stupid". (sorry can't use the word unprofessional for them as unprofessional person still has got some sense. 3S mechanics lack sense at all) Even their senior mechanics working there for decades often know nothing how to fix a problem and how to rebuild engine properly. I once changed head gasket from them and on the way home, gasket blew and engine oil just got fouled along with the oil seeping into radiator. (It was the winter and not the summer that heat and AC load did that.) These mechanics don't know what torque wrenches are and how much torque they need to apply when screwing head back. They don't even know how to check the cylinder head whether it is straight and not bent somewhere. They just lathe the head needlessly considering it a standard procedure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnanarf View Post
    salam

My car also in warranty but isuue js they dont want to resolve this issue.. dont know why.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gohar_siiir View Post
    Gohar can you post a pic of engine bay... thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The mechanics working at 3S are highly "dumb and stupid". (sorry can't use the word unprofessional for them as unprofessional person still has got some sense. 3S mechanics lack sense at all) Even their senior mechanics working there for decades often know nothing how to fix a problem and how to rebuild engine properly. I once changed head gasket from them and on the way home, gasket blew and engine oil just got fouled along with the oil seeping into radiator. (It was the winter and not the summer that heat and AC load did that.) These mechanics don't know what torque wrenches are and how much torque they need to apply when screwing head back. They don't even know how to check the cylinder head whether it is straight and not bent somewhere. They just lathe the head needlessly considering it a standard procedure.
    Did they bother to repair the damage after that accident???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has anyone of you expereinced this when lots of electric load is ON or is it random ??
    Is it fuel related or ignition related ??

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk
    AE 86

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

User Tag List