Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 322
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: New EFI Mehran Missing Problem

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default New EFI Mehran Missing Problem

    I bought a new mehran 2 months back and now its Odo shows 7550 Km. Tuned twice from Suzuki Texila motors. Every thing is fine and smooth ride till now. only problem is that when i drove car with ac on all time for 2 3 hours it start giving jerks... jhatky start. some kind of missing .. this only happen when i accelerate car from 1st and 2nd gear... people in suzuki checked thoroughly and said no problem observed.. Help please.. i never faced any issue like this before..
    Ac on/off dono time same problem hy.. as soon as I put in 3rd gear jerks gone and ride smooth again....
    slow n steady wins the race..

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammad.hassaan.961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro it is the only solution available so far instead of getting robbed by local mechanics. I'll be changing the fuel cap soon by removing its rubber seal. If it works, il share.
    Btw, i have a very modest car knowledge. I didn't get ur picture

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ahmed.sohail405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have the same issue with my mehran 2014 model. I have visited Central motors rwp but no solution found :/

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    Do you still have this car?? How you drive it now?? Issue resolve or not??
    I am going to buy a cheaper fuel lid.. hope it works... fuel pump is ok it has no issues

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    Your car is FF Ac?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.sohail405 View Post
    I have the same issue with my mehran 2014 model. I have visited Central motors rwp but no solution found :/
    What exactly they told you about this issue??? I am trying to collect all informations to diagnose this ... also skne members helps alot here....

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarkhan1 View Post
    Your car is FF Ac?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yes... mehran vxr comes with factory fitted ac...

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    harisabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi to all ..yar meri 2012 model hai ...abhi tak 7000 km chali hai ...bht masla hai ...yehi jerking wala...acha me ne ik cheez check ki ke jab yeh missing kerti hai tu ap front me jo black bottle hai us ka purge wala pipe utar de tu missing khatam ho jati hai ...is ka matlab yehi ho sakta hai ke us black box me masla ho.kio ke slow gas peddal me car air mangti hai jo tanki se is box ke through throttle ko milta hai

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ahmed.sohail405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    suzuki walo sa kuch nahii hona wala :/

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ahmed.sohail405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    What exactly they told you about this issue??? I am trying to collect all informations to diagnose this ... also skne members helps alot here....

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    yaar unho na sirf mujha ya kaha kay tuned karwa lien engine hum isi ma apka problem solve kar dien gy lakin aus kay bd bhi same issue ma 2 baar wapis la kar jaa chuka hu gari aunkay pass aunko problem he samjh ma nahii ati voh sirf current coil or plugs ko check karta hai voh kehta hai kay hum na sab kuch check kar lia hai iska gari ma koi issue nahii hai. ab ma federal motors la kar jao ga kal Insha Allah may be unhy problem samjh aa jae :/

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.sohail405 View Post
    yaar unho na sirf mujha ya kaha kay tuned karwa lien engine hum isi ma apka problem solve kar dien gy lakin aus kay bd bhi same issue ma 2 baar wapis la kar jaa chuka hu gari aunkay pass aunko problem he samjh ma nahii ati voh sirf current coil or plugs ko check karta hai voh kehta hai kay hum na sab kuch check kar lia hai iska gari ma koi issue nahii hai. ab ma federal motors la kar jao ga kal Insha Allah may be unhy problem samjh aa jae :/
    Yar mein to itna Tappa hwa tha Suzuki Walon k oper k an 2 3 din bad call krta hn but w/o kehty Abi apki r baki cars mein same masla hy.. ham ny complain krdi hy head office w/o check krengy to apko call krengy.... r agr yai masla 2012 sy hy to what tha he'll are the telling us that they don't know about this issue.... SuZuki is crap.. my car is only 2 months old some one buy new car just to avoid routine visits to mechanic.. SuZuki deserve a ****

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    First they check with scanner and said fuel pump off hojata hy.. I said ok change kro... they said sir 40k ka hy ham warranty claim krengy phr change hoga.. then he said ni fuel pump is ok masla koi r hy.... meri gari jb b Suzuki center jati jerks marna band kerdeti pata ni darti hy unsay

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ahmed.sohail405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    First they check with scanner and said fuel pump off hojata hy.. I said ok change kro... they said sir 40k ka hy ham warranty claim krengy phr change hoga.. then he said ni fuel pump is ok masla koi r hy.... meri gari jb b Suzuki center jati jerks marna band kerdeti pata ni darti hy unsay

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    agar koi response mila to post karana. kyu kay umeed to nahii Suzuki sa kay kuch kary gy ya iss issue ka :/

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.sohail405 View Post
    agar koi response mila to post karana. kyu kay umeed to nahii Suzuki sa kay kuch kary gy ya iss issue ka :/
    Sure... that's why I make this post to let all people know that mehran efi is failure.. although I bought this . 😐

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  14. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a mail to suzuki head office may work
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    a mail to suzuki head office may work
    I am surprised no body mention this issue before my post... this issue started in 2012 and no body make thread of this problem... we paki people love to live with problems

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  16. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    harisabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bas jani kuch aisa hi hai ..jab ik banda awaz uthata hai tu saray chale atay hai .baharhaal tammam bhai se guzaarish hai ke apni gari baar baar mechanic ko mat dekhaye.wo khud tajarba kerte hai ..yara jis ne gari banayai hai un ko nahi pata chal raha hai tu bahir ka kese dhoonday ga hehe
    ok yara me ne kal sara din gari per laga diya aur solution yeh mila ke wo jo ik tikki lagi hoi hai jis me purge wala pipe lagta hai black box se us tikki tak..us ka pipe remove kerke check kero ke air suck ker rahi hai ke nahi..
    kio ke garmi ki waja se tank ke andar air ban jati hai , aur wo air black box ke andar ati hai jis ke andar kuch molecules hai ..yeh tikki blach box seair suck kerti hai aur throttle ko deti hai.
    let me know after check this

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harisabid View Post
    bas jani kuch aisa hi hai ..jab ik banda awaz uthata hai tu saray chale atay hai .baharhaal tammam bhai se guzaarish hai ke apni gari baar baar mechanic ko mat dekhaye.wo khud tajarba kerte hai ..yara jis ne gari banayai hai un ko nahi pata chal raha hai tu bahir ka kese dhoonday ga hehe
    ok yara me ne kal sara din gari per laga diya aur solution yeh mila ke wo jo ik tikki lagi hoi hai jis me purge wala pipe lagta hai black box se us tikki tak..us ka pipe remove kerke check kero ke air suck ker rahi hai ke nahi..
    kio ke garmi ki waja se tank ke andar air ban jati hai , aur wo air black box ke andar ati hai jis ke andar kuch molecules hai ..yeh tikki blach box seair suck kerti hai aur throttle ko deti hai.
    let me know after check this
    Can you please explain this with images.. thanks..

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,470
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Today I came to swabi from Islamabad.. all was good till I reach gadoon bazar.. car start giving heavy jerks.. I remove fuel cap for at least 1 minute to release vapors.. after that car ran smoothly for some time then again same issue... did not get time to buy a local fuel cap









    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,267
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    It seems the issue is with breather pipe. People I have heard face same issues with few Balenos. As the tank pressurizes the Fuel pump loses pressure and car starts missing. It happens more when this tiny car is under AC and as the electric system is under load the Fuel pump performance is also compromised.

    Remove the tank check if breather pipe is properly installed.

    I have heard people punching a hole in the fuel tank cap or using some old cap.
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_charge View Post
    I am surprised no body mention this issue before my post... this issue started in 2012 and no body make thread of this problem... we paki people love to live with problems

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    You stole words of my mouth. Yesterday, I was typing the same thing when I decided not to publish it.
    Quite frankly, I was searching on Google few days ago for the same issue with Mehran and not a single thread was found on any forum. But now you made a thread, people have started coming and complaining about it.

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    It seems the issue is with breather pipe. People I have heard face same issues with few Balenos. As the tank pressurizes the Fuel pump loses pressure and car starts missing. It happens more when this tiny car is under AC and as the electric system is under load the Fuel pump performance is also compromised.

    Remove the tank check if breather pipe is properly installed.

    I have heard people punching a hole in the fuel tank cap or using some old cap.
    That is another solution. I was also thinking about the same. If we make a small hole in fuel cap with thin sewing needle, that will help release excessive pressure from tank and it won't be vacuum locked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •