0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Mehran Heating Up!

Hi guys, so a little about my car. I have a Mehran VXR 2006 model Fuel/CNG. When I purchased the car it was perfectly fine in terms of drive and smooth run etc. Its been a year now and Im facing problems with the car heating up at around 5 km. Before when i just purchased the car the heating needle would start moving after about 5 to 6km but now after 1.5km the needle starts moving and by 5km it is almost less than half. I got the water body changed, changed engine oil, filter, radiator serviced. The problem is still the same. The radiator water is even fine it doesnt get less, no leakage etc. There is no smoke etc after the needle comes to half even but the car gets hot from inside. I drove it max for around 10km and needle reached half but no smoke etc just that the car geta hot inside. What more can I do?? Need serious technical advice.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cooling fan direct or automatic? What abt speed of fan?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seems like your radiator needs to be clean.. when last time you service your car radiator?? Clogging inside water tubes of radiator is responsible of not transferring heat properly...

Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry you already service it.. which oil you are using.. any maintenance done when this going to happen?? Check your fan if it is running on full speed or get week

Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lancelotnoronha.fcf View Post
    Hi guys, so a little about my car. I have a Mehran VXR 2006 model Fuel/CNG. When I purchased the car it was perfectly fine in terms of drive and smooth run etc. Its been a year now and Im facing problems with the car heating up at around 5 km. Before when i just purchased the car the heating needle would start moving after about 5 to 6km but now after 1.5km the needle starts moving and by 5km it is almost less than half. I got the water body changed, changed engine oil, filter, radiator serviced. The problem is still the same. The radiator water is even fine it doesnt get less, no leakage etc. There is no smoke etc after the needle comes to half even but the car gets hot from inside. I drove it max for around 10km and needle reached half but no smoke etc just that the car geta hot inside. What more can I do?? Need serious technical advice.
    If the needle stays in half then there is no problem that's good. Nothing is wrong. If it goes above half or more than 65% the surely there is something wrong with cooling system.

About cabin getting hot get all the holes in firewall checked if they are leaking air from engine bay to cabin.

Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List