0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Crystal Headlights for Mehran

I've a 2000 Mehran. Is it possible to install the new Crystal Headlights (the ones with the integrated indicator) in the existing housing? If so what is the approx price & availability in Karachi.

Plz also inform about the chinese made headlights for Mehran, are they any good?

Thanx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've never done it but i've heard it requires some modifation to the front (forgot the exact term) panels of the side members. Its not a bolt on fitting as the Headlight aperture in the panel for the older version is smaller than for the integrated bigger, latter versions. Those lights are peobably the only good thin gin the Mehran as they have a very good spread.
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't know abt the price of the front crystal headlights but i was interested in the rear crystal lights for my Mehran & they cost Rs 1200 for a pair. The rear lights are available at slightly bigger spare part & accessories store so i think the front lights should also be available there. As for modification of the fron i'm not sure about that. Personally i don't think any modification should be required cuz the Suzuki ppl like to save money & any modification to the Mehran's front quarter panel would cost money and therefore they have probably only changed the light & not the metal. Not really sure though this is just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List