0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default i hate mehran......

i dont know why mehran is still in progress in 2008...its the old dabba shape coming from 1988.wht happened to pak suzuki they are asking 350k for this so called car and why people are buying it instead of buying reconditioned japanese cars .i think wagon r is much better choice than this local crap..even old japanese cars are better then the new local cars...
    even bolan doesnot worth for 428k it has dabba shape ,cheap interior ,poor road grip .i dont know wht happened to paki people they are still buying this local scrap..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw wherez BORN2RACE.....???

a proud mehran owner.....!!!
    Saad Akhtar Khan...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i love mehran...not because its cheap ,outdated , or crap...its a car....i am using mehran and rolla...but its better than the rickshaw and taxi....cheaper than these....i hate taxi driver looting people......if someone dont like mehran dont buy it...easy...if u have money y ur going for mehran...just buy...u know its like west people and specially chinese people laughing at us....they always say poor people....i remember once they said we only know Toyota corolla that what we can afford...then i told him....everyone have choice ...hey and 1 thing...people just dont want troubles . they buy new mehran rather then buying old cars...mehran is a good vehicle ...if u take care of it....my guess....
    实事求是

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think all of us should organize a YOUM-A-NAJAT day in order to get rid of this donkey ride. On this day we should burn any mehran spotted. Infact the mehran factory should be blown with dynamites. The suzuki management who are selling this crap in local market should be sued.
    I hate it for BazzzzzziiLLLioooOOOOnN Reasons that if i start explaning them here you guys wont be able to read whole of it.
    The main reason i have so much hatred towards this car is that i had an accident because of it. I was driving my friend's mehran and although i applied brakes from a mile away but this peice of **** just kept skidding and i crased into a bus.
    I thank god that iam alive today. The car was a total loss. Iam so happy that almighty has given me enough to afford something better than this donkey ride.
    Its about time this outdated **** should be banned. As for those people who cant afford expensive cars suzuki should come up with a new model of mehran which is actually new. Not like the ones which they claim after just changing the stupid lights and making it look even more stupid.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 b precise...majority of pak is middle class
    so evry1 wud rather mehran....bcz evry1 sees his pocket

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes it has Problems but still its a Car...
    its like a rabbit just keeps on hopping on..

thats Mehran(Y)

no need to hate it

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mehran iz suitable 4 pakistan roads,although we can c the petrol prices,soooo 4 thiz mehran izzz suitable n r highly selled....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The type of car's the people drive in any country (except oil rich arab countries) is mainly reflective of the level of technology that particular country has worked for.

The best way to get rid of mehran, is all of us who are now complaining should open Math Books, Physics Books, Chemistry Books and begin to EDUCATE our society better.

If our NATION, that includes each one of us, had done a better job in SCHOOLS and if we had produced Enough CAPABLE automotive Engineers, designers, etc. We would have been seeing alot better cars today.

Look around other countries, China, India, Malaysia, why do they have better cars than us? They all worked HARD for it, when we are just fighting around in the gone by decades and still are, over everthing, politics, religion, girls, whatever, you name it.

Gov't alone is not to be blamed, it each and every person, that includes you and me, that make this nation, that are responsible for the type of Technology a nation master.

Think about it.

If we don't want mehran, its upto us. Open the books, READ.... Learn, educate yourself, become top notch engineers, so we don't have Mehran in the next 20 years, but Cars that run on Modern Fuels, hydrogen, Biofuels, electric cars, etc.

If we have wasted our lives, then don't let this happen to the children. Teach them Maths, sciences, etc. the best you can.

20 years from now, our neighboring countries will have even better cars than us, all because they ARE NOT complaining and whining TODAY, but getting their CHILDREN ready, for the future.

Books, Read.... Think.... No complaining, Issue resolved.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mehran say achi tow khyber hai
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vaqas0
    Ager Tumhain Achi Nahin Lagti To Hum Kya Karain. Tumhari to kamai hoti hy lakhon main aur Tum Jaisy Log Badi Cars Afford kar sakty Ho Kabhi Yeh Bhi Socha Hy Ky Ager Tumhary sy koi ameer hy to koi Tumhary Sy Ghareeb Bhi Hoga. Ager Tumhain Nahin achi lagi to jao GOVT ko kaho change kar dy. Mehran Ko please blame mat karo. Kam az Kam wo kuch ghaeebon ki savari to hy. Kuch kehny sy pehly apny sy nichy waly ko daikho phir baat karo. " MEHRAN IS DABA MEHRAN YEH HY MEHRAN WO HY". Ager phir bhi sharam na ae to Apny Moun Per do chaar thapard maro tab gherat jagy gi. DONT EVER BLAME MEHRAN ok?
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@suzukialtomehran

BHAI, mujhe pata hai aap key ami abu ne aap ko tameez nahi sikhai but is age main ajani chahye thi khud se.....nywayz will pray 4 u............

@ all

yaar plzz ek dafa topic theek se parh lo .....i know pakistan main log afford nahi ker saktey bari gari....mere paas bhi suzuki khyber hai....but 20 saal se wohi car sell kerne key bajae model change ker dain to kia bura hai......350000 koi kam nahi hote ....

main logon ko nahi bol raha hun jin key paas mehran hai....but pak suzuki ko ab model to change kerna chahye....engine wohi rakhen but body to thori dhang ki bana den.....logon ko pagal bana rahe hain .........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

new local cars...
    even bolan doesnot worth for 428k it has dabba shape ,cheap interior ,poor road grip .i dont know wht happened to paki people they are still buying this local scrap..
    dont use the word paki,its not nice and i also hate mehran,they are everywhere even the early 90 models are still running on the roads

mehran should be banned
    no comments

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree with u all guyz but suzuki mehran i also hate because when u drive ac cng ap koi 2 storke rickshaw chala lo its much better than mehran

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes man you r right.i agree with u.but the problam is this that there r limited compinies in Pakistan so thats why there is no compitition. 8-|
    CH XAHID

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vaqas0

...u just can't hate mehran just fot it's outdated shape/body it's completely stone age.i once owned a mehran but it's just like Pakistani
    Mini...careful, i said Pakistani mini!...and ooh if u think any developed nation is gonna laugh at mehran, rest ashort!!

even our pakistani rolla is gonna take serious pounding...Developed countries have a completely different vision of a car than majority of us have here.
    "Glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever" - Napoleon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys mehran sahi hai not bad but itni expensive price bhi nahin honi chahiyay coure ki price bhi kafi zaida hai but coure is gr8 kafi cars ki price bari hain but mehran main to plastic ka wahi dahboard or wahi poorana engine tab bhi itni expensive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u know new version of mehram is alto vxr a **** car only ac added and same as mehran shittt.suzuki

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

People dont like Mehran there is MAJBOORIS with them thats y they drove it bcz of LOW MENTANENCE cost and ECONOMICAL car. this is the main reason beside the market value of the car
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all
    mehran brakes and road grip is F**k but its good in economy because the resale,spare parts, and fuel economy is best
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Corolla was sold in the same shape for 9 years ( 1993-2002 ), same engine is being used for 22 years ( diesel 2c engine) what would u guys say?

guys the thing is u have to drive a car how it should be. if you try to take HONDA CD70 to 120 and then say it doesn't stop then you are a STUPID. i'm using a civic, lancer and mehran. and its a good car
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i wud 100% agree wid suzukialtomehran....no matter how good or bad it is...or no matter how much suzuki ppl r overcharging us for a mehran,still i wud say that this is the car which got our ppl on the moved.suppose no mehran was ever created...38,000 ppl per year wud not hav been able to fulfil their dream of simply having A CAR...let alone a luxury or fast car.nd i think it wud b a very bad thing to do...as for shape,it isnt horrible at all....man it still looks nice,wat was the shape of adam revo?pathatic man....
    ok ok ok mehran brakes r not nice shape is old blah bla bla...but wat car can u get other then it for 3 lakh?nothing....overcharging u say? arent toyota,honda ppl doing it? 10-lakh for a city,12.5 for an xli,u get a camry or accord in 12 lakh equivalent in other countries.wats the nearest thing to mehran? coure...which wud cost u a f__king 5.5lakh for ac nd cng just.

so plz STOP saying its a crap or wat ever...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List