Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: toyota rav 4 suggestions.........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default toyota rav 4 suggestions.........

hello all ,
    i am interested in purchasing a rav4. it is red colour model 1997 reg 1999 manual right hand drive. the car has been repaint nicely but is not major . millage is original 1 lakh 6000 and the engine is sealed.... the car has no work and is in top notch condition.
    my question is

1) the owner is asking 8 lakhs for it.... how much should i offer for such a car?
    2) are the parts available easily in the market ? and are they expensive compared to civic?
    3) is there any major problem with this car? like some fault which is very common?
    4) does this car ride more like a car or a jeep? i know jeep rides are very stiff and hard..... whereas car ride is much smoother
    5) wats the millage on this car?
    6) is it a good car to get?

thanks for all the inputs......

Nikon D3S , Nikon D800 , 24-70 f2.8 + 70-200 F2.8 VR II + 50 1.8D + SB-900 + SB600
    I am ready for any situation!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alighumman View Post
    From which country u import the spares on line? Does it involve Customs Clearance?
    I normally import the spares from either England of Singapore. I contact their interest groups over there and they normally ship it to me for a small profit. You can check out:

RAV4 World - Favorite Links

They have a lot of tips and how-to-do advice for the vehicle. This is the UK website. Not bad for an information and parts source.

Rav4 Expedition Singapore

As for the Singapore website above, I normally take a look at the pictures and get advice from them where to get the parts. Normally I am directed to either ebay to get them. From ebay, the seller could be from any country. It is not that bad.

All parts require custom clearance. This is a difficult part to do during the whole process. For some small parts (springs, plugs, mirrors, I normally get somebody to buy them back for me when they are overseas) - faster and no hassle of custom clearance

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyway, are there any RAV4 interest groups here in Pakistan? Is there anyway I can get in contact with them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List