hello all ,
i am interested in purchasing a rav4. it is red colour model 1997 reg 1999 manual right hand drive. the car has been repaint nicely but is not major . millage is original 1 lakh 6000 and the engine is sealed.... the car has no work and is in top notch condition.
my question is
1) the owner is asking 8 lakhs for it.... how much should i offer for such a car?
2) are the parts available easily in the market ? and are they expensive compared to civic?
3) is there any major problem with this car? like some fault which is very common?
4) does this car ride more like a car or a jeep? i know jeep rides are very stiff and hard..... whereas car ride is much smoother
5) wats the millage on this car?
6) is it a good car to get?
thanks for all the inputs......
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad