I need urgent and some sincere advice.
I am not a huge fan of cars and the purpose of my car in my life is to just give me trouble free rides.
I had leased a cuore that i paid off. it was a 2007 model. it was running perfectley but i recentley sold it for 2 main reasons:
1) it was a small cabin car. very difficult to handle when you have a 1.5 year old energetic child riding with you.
2) Its Ac was ok, laikin of 800 cc standards. Even if i have a prado which doesnot give me un-intereptued ac supply, it is no good for me.
So, long story short, i sold it.
Now, i wanted to lease myself a new GLI. but i have made sincere tauba from doing anything with interest/sood.
So now i am stuck with a limited budget and need a good car in it.
I have decided to look for a 2000 -2001 model baleno (GTI) because of the points below. Please tell me if i am right and how much i should get it for.
1) 1600/1300 CC engine. I have been told it is powerful and good as far as suzuki goes.
2) have been told it has a nice AC. An ac which will be able to drop temprature in car and i will not have to keep switching it off and on every 10 minutes.
3) Less expensive miantaince.
4) Roomy and spacious cabin with Power mirrors, Windows and steering.
5) I have been told i should get a good one from lahore around 5.50 to 6 lack.
Brothers, please tell me if i am right on these points
It will be a huge favour if you guide me on this as i really do not want to get my self into interest. Literally mere bache app logon ko duain dain gae.
PLease help me as i am carless and need one urgentley.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad