0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Problems in 2009-2010 Honda City

Please share your likes,dislike and problems faced on your honda city 2009-2010

Please keep your post to honda city only and refrain from toyota-honda fights

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    The previous model City I-DSI (Dont know about Steermatic) was having a hard plastic dash, Just as in a Mehran, which I hate.
    Even my 99 model Khyber is having a much softer dash than it.
    lol wat else did i say sorry replied late nd ive driven a steermatic, it just like a mehran vx/vxr, altho driving the steermatic was simply pleasure.......
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    lol wat else did i say sorry replied late nd ive driven a steermatic, it just like a mehran vx/vxr, altho driving the steermatic was simply pleasure.......
    Yeah.
    A couple of weeks back I had the experience of sitting in a Steermatic and the dash is the same.
    The interior changes were only the optitron meters and more storage spaces than an i-DSI.
    I dont know why they are not offering the soft dashboard anymore?
    Prices are geting higher day by day and quality keeps on decreasing by the same speed.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

more storage spaces than an i-DSI.
    Remember when the facelift was launched it was stupidly expensive, and then they slashed prices? That was City UG (with IDSI stickers on Doors and Storage spaces)

Was still avalible but worth 40k i guess. Not worth it.

My brother in law owns almost all civics recently sold his last car 96 Civic and got 8th Gen, he says the quality of that car was way better.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Problem in 2009-210 Honda City

I have honda city 2010, i purchased in May, after 10000Km Engine noise is increased i talked with Honda guys but they are not understanding what is the problem ans how it can be reslove.

Also Honda Service is very bad totaly bull ****

Quote Originally Posted by H.S.N View Post
    Please share your likes,dislike and problems faced on your honda city 2009-2010

Please keep your post to honda city only and refrain from toyota-honda fights

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shabbir42 View Post
    I have honda city 2010, i purchased in May, after 10000Km Engine noise is increased i talked with Honda guys but they are not understanding what is the problem ans how it can be reslove.

Also Honda Service is very bad totaly bull ****
    Agreed service is crap.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only problems i ve noticed in the new city are:-

1) hits almost every 2nd speed braker
    2) On CNG, the petrol fuel guage wont show any fuel in the tank.
    3) Cramped space inside compared to previous shape (idsi)
    3) Black interior is too hard to maintain

As for the ppl complaining about the quality of interior, 95% ppl say that JUST because interior is white and they think its supposed to be beige/brown. i ve compared the interior quality of a friends 2010 city and my idsi 2006, i found that atleast, atleast it was much better then the interior quality of city. i mean my cars' front doors gave a very bad sound when closed, from day 1. But new city gives a heavy door closing sound. I tried to press the plastic on doors with my thumb, if i do that in my car, it produces squeaking sounds at various spots, there wasnt a sound in new city though.

So overall, i wud say that the biggest negative point of new city is the cabin space is less then idsi. although its still enough for me (6') but in my idsi, i enjoy the FEEL of open space.that feel is just missing in new city.apart from this, each and everything is better compared to idsi.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shabbir
    agreed... my own experience of Honda service from sargodha is toooo bad... soo bad that the owner is my dad's friend and when i complained him, he said "son, im really sorry for watever problems u have with my staff over there, but its just beyond my control, Honda ppl dont provide any proper training to our mechanics so they are bound to make mistakes" he said he just apologizes to anyone who comes up with a complaint... but Thanks GOD i ve found a much better mechanic now.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought a city 2010 yesterday...so far I'm very much satisfied with it. Previously i had a 2004 full options vitz.

Comparing the interior of both I think the city's interior quality is as good as the jdm vitz if not any better. What i personally think is that ppl here were not used to the plastic and black interior and thats it.

Othewise I've driven Mazda 3 and 6... both had same plasticy black interior and were just as good as the city's.
    1. Live and LET Live !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I have very bad experience. May be company fault or my bad luck. When I purchase Honda city 2010. After some days later I saw front screen cover is lose, not proper fixed. After great struggle I replace by Honda.fficeffice" />

Side Indicator was loose from first day. I was thinking maybe new change. But during 10000 services I discussed with service guy, he said your side indicators are broken. You have change so I changed both indicators by cost. "It’s very clear these can't be damage or if damage then only one can be damage not both sides"

During first month I notice my on motorway my car is going on right side. For fixing this issue may be more than 5 times I visit Honda Fort Lahore than this problem was fixed.

Guys please advise is there any legal way to deal with HONDA as there products are very cheap. Every day they are increasing prices but quality going down.

I used Honda City 2009 that was very good car i solid due to black color. But my second experience is very bad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    @shabbir
    agreed... my own experience of Honda service from sargodha is toooo bad... soo bad that the owner is my dad's friend and when i complained him, he said "son, im really sorry for watever problems u have with my staff over there, but its just beyond my control, Honda ppl dont provide any proper training to our mechanics so they are bound to make mistakes" he said he just apologizes to anyone who comes up with a complaint... but Thanks GOD i ve found a much better mechanic now.
    You are right. Now I am sending emails directly to HONDA info mail. One Lady Alaena Aftab form Honda asking me much information. When I was tired to sending all information’s all details I write down in and send to her. Also I request. If you can't solve this problem please don’t send these emails just try to resolve this issue if you can. But now from one week there is not reply from HONDA”may be they are sleeping" or any other reason. fficeffice" />

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1) hits almost every 2nd speed braker
    maybe in sargodha.. not over here.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I have very bad experience. May be company fault or my bad luck. When I purchase Honda city 2010. After some days later I saw front screen cover is lose, not proper fixed. After great struggle I replace by Honda.fficeffice" />

Side Indicator was loose from first day. I was thinking maybe new change. But during 10000 services I discussed with service guy, he said your side indicators are broken. You have change so I changed both indicators by cost. "It’s very clear these can't be damage or if damage then only one can be damage not both sides"

During first month I notice my on motorway my car is going on right side. For fixing this issue may be more than 5 times I visit Honda Fort Lahore than this problem was fixed.

Guys please advise is there any legal way to deal with HONDA as there products are very cheap. Every day they are increasing prices but quality going down.

I used Honda City 2009 that was very good car i solid due to black color. But my second experience is very bad.
    Agreed
    The quality is deteriorating day by day.dont expect improved quality in coming days unless something serious happens
    city 2009 would be better in terms of quality than 2010 and 2011 and so on
    Keeping aside the technology improvements

Theres not much we can do with limited resources and options
    compare the quality of 90 (alto) mehran with current one and note down the quality differences and you can easily point where are we heading

If you are planning to buy something then my opinion is to make up quickly because iam not expecting improvements as seen from the history

Still iam satisfied with my city as there are no problems till now (considering myself lucky) other than missing the armrest.

As your car is under warranty so try to solve all your problems although you have to struggle more a bit ,but don't expect that your good mails will be giving you benefits very quickly as we are pakistanis

Don't miss any chance to visit dealerships if you find any minor problem because you wont be getting many chance after the warranty period.

Looking forward to hear for problem faced by owners of new city so that could be helpful in diagnosing and sorting out the problems
    thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shabbir
    He is also my dads friend .the service of purchasing a car was good we got the car in 1 week without any own as the own was 30k that days.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shabbir42
    chances are they wont reply at all... they know they can keep ripping off people without any sense of insecurity regarding lower sales. customer satisfaction is almost zero for every organization in pakistan. sad but we have to live with it
    @illdude
    yeah... btw, where is ur "here"?

@mubeen
    i had problems with them even when purchasing my car back in 2006.i wanted red color but they didnt have it, we told em get us one they said wud take a month.we were willing to pay own but they didnt have it in stock.they were constantly forcing us to get a white, black or silver one.used to make 2-3 calls daily to me and my dad but we didnt. at last, we got it delivered from lahore in just one day and 12k premium.its been more then a year that ive been there,and my car is doing better then it did when they used to maintain it for me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm buddy i think u got the damaged goods,
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shabbir

yaar please tell me tht mechanic also, if he is in rawalpindi/isb...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by misteek View Post
    yaar please tell me tht mechanic also, if he is in rawalpindi/isb...
    No sir hes in sargodha, my location is sargodha but i cant change it from my account dont know why.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No sir hes in sargodha, my location is sargodha but i cant change it from my account dont know why.
    my bad....anyways thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The pick on my City 2010 AT is "terrible".... Plus the average isnt that good, its just 9km/l... Anyone else having the same issue?
    - Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List