13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Alto's review after 50k kms

the only bad thing abt car is the mileage ....!!!!...it is not goood as it shuld be ...!!

The goodies.....yes there are good things ....suspension is awesome ....never gets stuck anywere....easily goes uphill were the rivals cant even dream of .....steering is soft even its not power steering..!!...maintenance is too cheap..parts are very very cheap.....u get a mechanic everywere... u cant race in that car..!!!...brakes are also goood..!!....the best thing is u dont race in that car..!! cuz u know u will loose ...and the best thing is its size...its small u can take it anywere...!!...i forgot one thing that makes it stand out compared to all other 1000cc cars...i.e its A.C..outclass thing..!!...even better then 1300 cc cars..!!

that was my review of the alto with my experience..!!...but its still better then cuore....and that too telling with xperience..!!...and i still love this car cuz i have lots of awesome memories in it..!!...this is the best car i have and i will keep it as long as its in running condition..!! xD..!!...and yes everything has bad side...so did this car..!! but i will love to own another one anyday..!!

Altos review after 50k kms -118392Alto's review after 50k kms - 118392

The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so u still having it besides 2 many problems?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just hate Alto.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its still good
    have a 2010 bolan
    leak from inside crappy sites can imagen going on long routes no tape body is made out of cooking oil can
    There are two types of idiots 1.Who thinks the world revolves around him 2.Who makes fun of other so he can be Respected

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'll disagree with most of what you've said.

The going to mechanics again and again part - reliability is probably the only plus point I found in Alto : 3 years, 75,000 kilometers, and my brother's Alto has never seen the workshop apart from the oil change and tuning. You must've been extremely unlucky with the car you got.

Economy - his gave him 130 local in one cylinder, 180 highways. (I know that because we visit faisalabad pretty often, which is 180 kilometers from here). You seriously need tuning.

Steering - nah, not soft. Soft steering is of Khyber. I know it isn't as hard as santro, but it isn't comfortably soft either.

Brakes : Don't tell me you call them good brakes! The car starts floating as soon as you hit the brakes a little hard. Good brakes in small cars are of Santro. Alto brakes actually suck!

Cheap Parts : Really? Try getting the original parts and ankhain khul jayen gi. The copied front bumper costs over 5k unpainted. Mehran has cheap parts.

Now to the points I agree with :

1- Suspension (its a corolla-ish suspension), some find it good because its soft. But you're sacrificing agility and control with this.
    2- Driving uphills - very true. The car goes uphill like a knife through butter, we've been to Kashmir, and our village is at almost the same altitude as toli peer, still it never let us down even on CNG. My ex Civic EXi went there too, but not at the same ease as this one goes.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and one more thing its has awesome turning radius 100 times better than All other hatchback cuore suck in TR and it has awesome road clearence which santro doesnt have

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post

The going to mechanics again and again part - reliability is probably the only plus point I found in Alto : 3 years, 75,000 kilometers, and my brother's Alto has never seen the workshop apart from the oil change and tuning. You must've been extremely unlucky with the car you got.

Economy - his gave him 130 local in one cylinder, 180 highways. (I know that because we visit faisalabad pretty often, which is 180 kilometers from here). You seriously need tuning.

Steering - nah, not soft. Soft steering is of Khyber. I know it isn't as hard as santro, but it isn't comfortably soft either.

Brakes : Don't tell me you call them good brakes! The car starts floating as soon as you hit the brakes a little hard. Good brakes in small cars are of Santro. Alto brakes actually suck!

Cheap Parts : Really? Try getting the original parts and ankhain khul jayen gi. The copied front bumper costs over 5k unpainted. Mehran has cheap parts.

1- Suspension (its a corolla-ish suspension), some find it good because its soft. But you're sacrificing agility and control with this.
    2- Driving uphills - very true. The car goes uphill like a knife through butter, we've been to Kashmir, and our village is at almost the same altitude as toli peer, still it never let us down even on CNG. My ex Civic EXi went there too, but not at the same ease as this one goes.
    +1 one headlight costs 6k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed with u upon suspension,uphill,steering is not so soft steering of coure is much soft,resale value,reliability,brakes are quite good ,Cng average is around 120km in city and 170 km on highway
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nd i thought you loved ur Alto, like the way you use to defend PakSuzuki
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post

brother i have got my alto tuned from all the major CNG tuners but it didnt gimme more then that.....and on long ...we never took it..!!..and most of the ppl say that the steering is not soft but believe wen i fill my tires with 30 psi the steering is so soft....!!!...for the brakes..it depends upon the tires ur brother is using..!!..i am using nexen classe premiere...165/65/R13...they give quite a good grip and the emergency brake is quite good..!!..and most ppl also complain of this car bubbling at high speeds but tried it at ring road and it didnt bubble till 145..!!..i couldn't take it higher then that on CNG..!!...and the parts they are cheap compared to parts of cuore and joy...!!...dont buy genuine thingies from 3s dealers...they rape ppl...

and as i said this is my review thru my xperience..!!...ppl do have conflict in ideas..!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@farhansa...kuch na honay say kuch hona buhat behtar and wen u own a thing...it do have some bad things..!!

@chinyoti....i used to defend ...i changed with my xperience of this car...otherwise...cars like baleno, margalla, khyber, cultus efi, and swift are still goood..!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so u r fully satisfied with your alto ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i drove mine 2007 moedl (zero meter) for 17k kilometers....never ever went to mechanic even once...i wud say i found it the best suzuki as per the build quality...went to kaghan naran, banjosa, rawlakot, and so many places....i loved it sold it only cause i needed a car with a boot....hence bought my new baby....platz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ that means i was unlucky !! ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

100km per cylinder is insane - I know it isn't one of those super economic engines, but still..unless ofcourse, you drive with an extremely heavy foot, but even in that case the car is not to blame.

The best CNG tuner in Lahore I've found to be is Butt CNG near Mohammadi Nihari. The guy isn't greedy, does the work which is needed, and charges very reasonably for it.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ i dont keep heavy foot ...although i am heavy ...
    there are 3 branches of mohammadi nehari ...which one u talking abt...?...i will go to him..!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NaXuN View Post
    ^^ that means i was unlucky !! ....
    well bro i cant say much abt it...it used to give me SUPREME average on CNG in islamabad....i dont even own it now, so there is no use boasting abt it..but trust me. it regularly gave me 175 km on CNG within pindi...and on AC it used to give me 160 kms..yeah on petrol it sucked..i have even made a post here on PW where it had already done 103 kms i guess and still 3 lites were on (local on CNG). the best it gave me in local was 187 i guess without AC....i totally loved it as i said before. the problem with suzuki is that they have gud and bad "pieces" in their car..lol..u wud agree with me...there are guys out here whose lianas are doing wonders, and whereas there are others who are just crying....so u see...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Naxun - I'm talking about the one at Mozang.

When you're going to Choburji from Mozang, Mohammadi Nihari is on your right. Go a couple of hundred meters further and you'll find Butt CNG along with a number of other CNG mechanics shops on your right.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My alto just crossed 70k in 3.5 years....Thanks God didnt spend anything for repairs besides few dents for my mistakes...still doing gud n clean...the car is ok as per suzuki standards...but AC sucks i dont know how you can call it good...average for front seaters...but what iv loved abt it is when i get around 200kms per CNG cylinder.....and yeah..its front seats are bigger that most corollas :p
    ~Love for All Hatred For None~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List