1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and about the resale issues!
    the only difference is that 06 city's price got increased too much like around 950 while liana's incresed a bit less !
    seriously if you pay so much heed to Resale than every car can be sold with some margin profit!
    maybe you will get more margin on the city than liana, but than again you need to watch your budget for the city aswell, and do you really need that vast profit from its resale like a dealer THINK! or you gonna buy a car which loves to please you and is happy to life with less money being spent on her!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think its replace by new model SX4
    @hasooboy

Sir replace means dead.

+1 Liana all the way.. Seriously you won't regret it...
    Just Drove mine on hi octane, believe me the cng switch felt as if i pressed the nos switch n honda city felt NUTHIN in front of ma Rayd!
    Go for liana!
    it wont give up on you when you require power from its small engine
    n it really has got sum grip
    suzuki! parts aint costly!

well the red hud gives you the feel of ridin in sum 350z sports car!

precisely All in All its practically The Best Car Out There in PK for Value to Price Ratio
    (all the sophisticated features you get for the price just imagine!)

well said @LianaLover
    @Devastator

Sir are we talking about Mazda 3 Sports or is it a one off LIANA made to order?
    Readers are Leaders.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir replace means dead.
    So fish shaped city is also dead?? Right?

@Devastator

Sir are we talking about Mazda 3 Sports or is it a one off LIANA made to order?
    Definitely Liana.. Good post devastator..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In its price tag, Liana jitnay features kisi bhi car ma nahi..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

liana is better than city in features but in fuel ecnomoy city is better

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir LIANA is a bread and butter average car at best and City is a world class car.
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

liana sales are hopeless. it was doing good in 2006-07 only. if they sell 70-80 liana per month it means its a complete flop now.

city idsi or liana rxi -139497
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    So fish shaped city is also dead?? Right?.
    how? city is still alive. its only a shape change man,. liana is in graves, sx4 is an entirely diffrent car. if it was called a liana with a different shape then it was ok
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@lotus

Sir LIANA will always live in the hearts of Suzuki Lovers.

I have contacts in both Suzuki and Honda dealerships and I can confirm that only 8-10 LIANAs are being sold in whole Karachi compare to 400-480 Citys every month despite of having an almost 15% lesser price, all the features Suzuki Lovers have elaborated and a new VURV (sounds like a dog barks) update.

The best LIANA did was in financial year 2007 when around 6,000 LIANAs were sold all over Pakistan even then the numbers were even half of City which was nearly 11,000 according to the corporate report of Honda.

Regards
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    liana sales are hopeless. it was doing good in 2006-07 only. if they sell 70-80 liana per month it means its a complete flop now.

In 2006-7, MCB offered Liana on lease at immaculately low downpayment. When an Alto's minimum downpayment was around 100k, you could get a Liana for 85k.

That really boosted its sales in that period.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 959 View Post
    @LianaLover

Bhai sahab Liana itni achi hai to production kyun stop ho gaye worldwide, its now sleeping in graveyard.
    Here in Pakistan most people buy Paksuzuki cars 4 their needs(In urgent) Not 4 luxury!
    I think 90% people buy them 4 their urgent needs for example:-
    1).Mehran-People buy it if they want a small car suitable 4 their transport if fuel consumption,price(compare with other cars e.g cuore) Thats why it beats santro,alto and cuore in sales.

2)Bolan/Ravi--People buy them 4 pick n drop or 4 transport(I dont think most people with families would buy them 4 their use)

3)Cultus--People who want a car suitable 4 their large families buys it.Its trunk is also sufficient,i think,4 their large loads like suit cases etc.

Other cars which r Swift,Alto and Liana r not purchased by most of the people only by few people.

Swift is 1000 times more beautiful than cultus but people will not buy it becuz cultus is most suitable 4 them and if they want a sporty car they will buy Vitz. If one is having a big family than he would go 4 cultus not liana because it fulfills their requirements.Mehran is preferred with respect to alto.
    APV and jimny r also rare becuz of Hiace and prado/Pajero etc
    Honda is a status symbol and city is more than liana on roads.
    But still i think that people shud try the new swift i think it would b better than Vitz!
    10% people buy suzuki 4 luxury in Pakistan.

NOTE:-these r my views only i could b wrong in any case but still no offense as iam also a suzuki owner or i say Mehran owner.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Liana and Swift are the only cars by Pak Suzuki which make you feel good and that to me is the reason of their failure.

People are used to of plain hard bumpy, noisy, rough pak-suzuki cars, they cant digest Liana and Swift.

You need to drive a Mehran, an Alto, Cultus, Bolan first and then a Liana or a Swift to understand what im talking about.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

!Here in Pakistan most people buy Paksuzuki cars 4 their needs(In urgent) Not 4 luxury!
    I think 90% people buy them 4 their urgent needs for example:-
    1).Mehran-People buy it if they want a small car suitable 4 their transport if fuel consumption,price(compare with other cars e.g cuore) Thats why it beats santro,alto and cuore in sales.

2)Bolan/Ravi--People buy them 4 pick n drop or 4 transport(I dont think most people with families would buy them 4 their use)

3)Cultus--People who want a car suitable 4 their large families buys it.Its trunk is also sufficient,i think,4 their large loads like suit cases etc.

Other cars which r Swift,Alto and Liana r not purchased by most of the people only by few people.

Swift is 1000 times more beautiful than cultus but people will not buy it becuz cultus is most suitable 4 them and if they want a sporty car they will buy Vitz. If one is having a big family than he would go 4 cultus not liana because it fulfills their requirements.Mehran is preferred with respect to alto.
    APV and jimny r also rare becuz of Hiace and prado/Pajero etc
    Honda is a status symbol and city is more than liana on roads.
    But still i think that people shud try the new swift i think it would b better than Vitz!
    10% people buy suzuki 4 luxury in Pakistan.

NOTE:-these r my views only i could b wrong in any case but still no offense as iam also a suzuki owner or i say Mehran owner.
    Sir I also completely agree to you on this one, my home town is very small and people still uses tractor trollies as a way of commutation but the point is that Suzuki is making a fool out of everyone by robing them of their hard earned money and giving them crap in return.

I also use to own a Japanese Bolan in 1989 which was a great thing by any standard for a family as even the billionaires use the 3G Accord or a Pajero but you cannot say the same after more then 2 decades.

You can buy a VW Polo in India on road for less then half a million Rs and its powertrain and ride will make a City and Corolla shame.

The point is that all local manufacturers do not want to sacrifice their profits and spend on R&D or model change and just want to earn money.

Do you think they Cannot offer a Honda life or Toyota Aygo in Pakistan when they are making money by selling Corollas and Civics that cost 2 times more?

Liana and Swift are the only cars by Pak Suzuki which make you feel good and that to me is the reason of their failure.

People are used to of plain hard bumpy, noisy, rough pak-suzuki cars, they cant digest Liana and Swift.

You need to drive a Mehran, an Alto, Cultus, Bolan first and then a Liana or a Swift to understand what im talking about.
    @c123pk

Sir SWIFT is much much much better then LIANA, SWIFT justifies every rupee what it cost to own one, LIANA worths nowhere near a million Rs.

Regards
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir I also completely agree to you on this one, my home town is very small and people still uses tractor trollies as a way of commutation but the point is that Suzuki is making a fool out of everyone by robing them of their hard earned money and giving them crap in return.

I also use to own a Japanese Bolan in 1989 which was a great thing by any standard for a family as even the billionaires use the 3G Accord or a Pajero but you cannot say the same after more then 2 decades.

You can buy a VW Polo in India on road for less then half a million Rs and its powertrain and ride will make a City and Corolla shame.

The point is that all local manufacturers do not want to sacrifice their profits and spend on R&D or model change and just want to earn money.

Do you think they Cannot offer a Honda life or Toyota Aygo in Pakistan when they are making money by selling Corollas and Civics that cost 2 times more?

@c123pk

Sir SWIFT is much much much better then LIANA, SWIFT justifies every rupee what it cost to own one, LIANA worths nowhere near a million Rs.

Regards
    agree to u but bro here people have very low alternatives
    like if some one wishes to buy 1000cc car new?
    then the options are only cultus n alto
    like in 800cc only mehran n coure r there so no fault of peoples

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how? city is still alive. its only a shape change man,. liana is in graves, sx4 is an entirely diffrent car. if it was called a liana with a different shape then it was ok then it was ok
    Shape change ya jo marzi.. Change is change..

they cant digest Liana and Swift.
    In becharon ko samajh hi nahi aa rahi ke Paksuzuki ne kia game ki hai inkay saath.. Ye abhi tak hawas bakhta hain ke Paksuzuki ne akhir kyun itni alaa cars banaen.. they want some monoply of toyota and honda.. We are not sayin civic or rolla is bad.. So is Liana and swift.. they are also not bad cars..

resale may be important for those who have a tight budget.. But it is not a factor to determine goodness of a car and it is not a factor for enthusiasts.. Mehran ki sub se ziada resale hai.. So kia wo achi gari hai??

Pakis simply don't have a damn thing called LOGIC..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brand name yar
    Suzuki Jimny is a Brand Name which started in 1968 and is still going
    Suzuki Swift is an other well know Name which has been going on for decades now

Suzuki Liana is not
    tht car was "replaced" not "facelifted"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@LianaLover

SirJee

That means Accords , Civics, Galant, Corollas and Land Cruisers are all new automobiles because they change after every 4-5 years cycle?

In becharon ko samajh hi nahi aa rahi ke Paksuzuki ne kia game ki hai inkay saath.. Ye abhi tak hawas bakhta hain ke Paksuzuki ne akhir kyun itni alaa cars banaen.. they want some monoply of toyota and honda.. We are not sayin civic or rolla is bad.. So is Liana and swift.. they are also not bad cars..

resale may be important for those who have a tight budget.. But it is not a factor to determine goodness of a car and it is not a factor for enthusiasts.. Mehran ki sub se ziada resale hai.. So kia wo achi gari hai??

Pakis simply don't have a damn thing called LOGIC..
    First of all do not try to mix Swift and LIANA, they have nothing in common, SWIFT was and still is one of the best warm hatches ever from Japan.

People who have owned and drive Swift GTI and Turbo can never think to name a LIANA in the same sentence, even the current bread and butter entry level Swift is far superior then LIANA in both equipment and engine, suspensions, steering, brakes, gearbox and interior package.

You cannot say that Corolla or Civic is a bad car, the former is the best selling car on the face of planet and later is the most well engineered, all round and driver focused car made by Japan, if anyone will say they are bad, people will laugh at him.

Can you elaborate to PW members the factors of goodness, which people in all over Pakistan, Europe and US have missed out?

Mehran is not the best in resale ,its Corolla.

With due respect to PakSuzuki, un ke baap dada bhi car nahin bana sakte, they are just assemblers, woh bhi koi khas nahin.

If you want to prove that a low priced car is good for Pakistan, then why Revo from Adam failed miserably, was it worse then a Mehran even at nearly 25% less price.

Regards
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why Revo from Adam failed miserably, was it worse then a Mehran even at nearly 25% less price.

Regards
    yes it was even worse

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mehran is not the best in resale ,its Corolla.

Small cars ma mehran ka muqabala koi nahi.. Corolla is a big car yaar.. Ab yeh mat bol dena bhai ke mehran ki resale e nahi..

With due respect to PakSuzuki, un ke baap dada bhi car nahin bana sakte, they are just assemblers, woh bhi koi khas nahin.
    hahhahahahahahahahha.. to ye jo Paksuzuki ki cars roads pa itni nazar atee hain?? hahhahaha

Can you elaborate to PW members the factors of goodness, which people in all over Pakistan, Europe and US have missed out?
    Liana did good in America and Europe.. Pakis ko sense o to mainay peechay elaborate kiay hain.. Read the thread again complete and U will come across my post.. Besides read my signature also..

Now my turn to ask..

Tell me any car in 6 30 price tag which has features equal to Liana rxi 2006??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you want to prove that a low priced car is good for Pakistan, then why Revo from Adam failed miserably, was it worse then a Mehran even at nearly 25% less price
    It was even worse than a CNG rickshaw..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List