i've searched all the threads on Honda Citi and GLi but have not been able to find an answer instead only honda-corolla fights. i am plannin to book a new car next week either a Honda city or a GLi. i can afford both but would have to strtch my budjet for GLi - but i can - however i am inclined to buy city. My requiremetns/reservations are as under:
- i live in Karachi and would travel (InshaAllah) at max- twice a year to Islamabad-Peshawar. (By the way i have two kids only- 6 & 3 years).
- does citi have ground clearance issues?? and would it pose any threat (even minor ) to my travel plans?
- if i want to increast the groound clerance of Citi (suppose i install cng) then whther spacer or higher tyres would be a better option.
- Corolla has a great demand among car snatchers (around 8-10 of my office colleagues have got theri corllas snatched/stolen) whereas citi is relatively safer in this regard. though i would insure the car anyway.. but they almost kidnaped the family of one of my colleagues with his GLi.
- i am not concerned with losing about 50,000? to 100,000/- on resale after three years.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad