Dear PWs,
Like to share that I have Coure of 2000 Model having registration number of Sahiwal, Presently I am in Karachi. As in an incident the documents of my car got misplaced so I need to regenerate the Duplicate documents from the authorities. Presently I have FIR against the misplaced documents and the copy of the original one. So can anyone please help me for solving the said issue or guide in this regard please.


Faisal Khan