Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A Question from Suzuki Users

Dear Pakwheels members,

I am a 3 S Authorised dealer of Pak Suzuki. I just wanted to know your opinion.

I am having issues with running costs which are not being covered under the following economic conditions. I just wanted a feedback from you people that what do u expect from a 3S dealer when you visit for your periodic maintenance(tuning ,brake service, general check).

Of course everyone wants to get highest quality at best prices.

Please let me know how much do you think shall the prices of following things would be to attract you to visit a 3S dealership with good quality of work, Suzuki trained staff and fully loaded equipment.

Description Price
    1 Engine Tuning
    2 Engine Tuning with computer
    3 Brake service 4 wheels
    4 Wheel Alignment
    5 General Checkp

or you can tell simply tell the price of the above things all together.. just like a package.

i will appreciate your efforts.

Thanks.

note: this is a personal based question and has no link to anyone other than mini motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

engine tunning should nt more then = 350
    computerized tuning = 500
    brake service = 200
    wheel alligment = 400
    general check up = 500

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by minimotors View Post
    Dear Pakwheels members,

I am a 3 S Authorised dealer of Pak Suzuki. I just wanted to know your opinion.

I am having issues with running costs which are not being covered under the following economic conditions. I just wanted a feedback from you people that what do u expect from a 3S dealer when you visit for your periodic maintenance(tuning ,brake service, general check).

Of course everyone wants to get highest quality at best prices.

Please let me know how much do you think shall the prices of following things would be to attract you to visit a 3S dealership with good quality of work, Suzuki trained staff and fully loaded equipment.

Description Price
    1 Engine Tuning
    3 Brake service 4 wheels
    4 Wheel Alignment
    5 General Checkp

or you can tell simply tell the price of the above things all together.. just like a package.

i will appreciate your efforts.

Thanks.

note: this is a personal based question and has no link to anyone other than mini motors.
    i think wheel alignment ko chorr k baaqi sub k lye between 500 to 600
    awr sub kaamo k lye 700.
    main suzuki center thokar niaz baig se just tuning 300 main karwata hu. agr koi aisa package ho jis main yeh sub kaam bhi hon awr charges bhi kam ho tu yeh buhat behtar rahe ga.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

minimotors is at very odd place
    can u ppl do somthing to have good approach roads?
    I visited it only once n remain trapped for a long time due to train passing there at the crossing under the flyover
    Service wise master motors is good for Suzuki cars
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Mini motors,I need to get my Liana's suspension checked as there is a tuck tuck tuck tnk noise coming whenever we turn right.Inshallah i wil visit u on the 1st as i will be out of city till then.I just want to know the cost of suspension service ?
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    minimotors is at very odd place
    can u ppl do somthing to have good approach roads?
    I visited it only once n remain trapped for a long time due to train passing there at the crossing under the flyover
    Service wise master motors is good for Suzuki cars
    I disagree.I have been going to Master Motors since the drlivery of my car and 1st time i went the worker crashed my Liana in to a pole,it got a little dent.Then the second time they broke the side mirror,then the dipstick.Now this time i am going to go to Mini motors!
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES View Post
    I disagree.I have been going to Master Motors since the drlivery of my car and 1st time i went the worker crashed my Liana in to a pole,it got a little dent.Then the second time they broke the side mirror,then the dipstick.Now this time i am going to go to Mini motors!
    Master was good for me or any other working person as it is sunday open secondly I didnt say Its extra ordinary but its not that bad also , I remained satisfied with thr services all the time I owned a suzuki car.
    Chill
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Master was good for me or any other working person as it is sunday open secondly I didnt say Its extra ordinary but its not that bad also , I remained satisfied with thr services all the time I owned a suzuki car.
    Chill
    I agree with sunday open thing.k i''ll chill
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Description Price
    1 Engine Tuning=300
    3 Brake service 4 wheels=500
    4 Wheel Alignment=100-150
    5 General Checkp=2o0
    package would be go0d if u include all things in 1o0o.these are nominal charges.i have margalla and get these checkups at different mechanics dus to high price clashes.authorised dealers have bad reputation because their rates are sky high and non genuine parts.if u ppl provide genuine parts which are genuine for real and at affordable prices,then u would be first priority of ppl.i have made this statement because i used to visit suzuki showroom+workshop near my place and they did nothing except for lo0ting me and providing substandard partz.
    now a days the psyche of ppl are to go to some market like chah sultan,ahata mithu khan in pindi and bilal ganj in lahore for kabuli partz.partz are all genuine for sure and mostly in very go0d conditions.u get them at very reasonable price.collect them take them to any mechanic he wil replace the part and u r done.sasta+tikaou package.
    i have no offence for u.u can earn a go0d repute in no time if u publicise ur workshop as one with genuine parts at affordability.ppl will come t0 u.but then its ur duty to fulfil what u said or otherwise ull be here again to ask some advise.best of luck
    regards
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

using ur services since my dad bought his first car...nd really satisfied with the work u guyz do especially faizi..!!..he is just awesome....!!...the only problem is that the spare parts are just too xpensive....reduce their prices nd you will be goood to go..!!
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1 Engine Tuning
    Rs. 250/-

Rs. 500/-
    3 Brake service 4 wheels
    Rs. 200/-
    4 Wheel Alignment
    Rs. 350/- (Along with balancing)

5 General Checkup
    Rs. 250/- (Depends upon what you guys do)
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plz ensure the best quality work if user will be satisfied then rates will be justified
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry to say but Suzuki people rip off other people by charging high prices. First customer are paying high price to buy car then parts. Practical example with me I went to suzuki Islamabad Motors to change my gasket. He gave me 17000 estimate to change gasket with no guarantee and also for this they keep my car for 2-3 days. Same job has been done from one of my very trust-worthy mechanic. He charged 1300 from me for the whole job. Installed Japanese gasket with everything in front of my eye. Now i am having no doubt that my car parts have stolen or changed with desi ones as most of the authorized dealers do this.

My aim is not to spoil your thread bro, But to put the thing into consideration that plz try to charge the prices which justifies the service you give to your customer. And also try to focus on customer satisfaction then you will be on top.

Best of luck !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky959 View Post
    Sorry to say but Suzuki people rip off other people by charging high prices. First customer are paying high price to buy car then parts. Practical example with me I went to suzuki Islamabad Motors to change my gasket. He gave me 17000 estimate to change gasket with no guarantee and also for this they keep my car for 2-3 days. Same job has been done from one of my very trust-worthy mechanic. He charged 1300 from me for the whole job. Installed Japanese gasket with everything in front of my eye. Now i am having no doubt that my car parts have stolen or changed with desi ones as most of the authorized dealers do this.

My aim is not to spoil your thread bro, But to put the thing into consideration that plz try to charge the prices which justifies the service you give to your customer.
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regarding the prices of the services you wrote above i am 100% agree with the prices which iLLUde786 quoted.

1 Engine Tuning
    Rs. 250/-
    Rs. 500/-
    3 Brake service 4 wheels
    Rs. 200/-
    4 Wheel Alignment
    Rs. 350/- (Along with balancing)
    5 General Checkup
    Rs. 250/- (Depends upon what you guys do)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

suzukis are popular for their cheap running cost. I know orig is orig but the prices are way too high for the suzuki brand e.g my 07 alto vxr tail light got broken. Suzki carachi quoted rs 4650 for 1 light. The same was aval at an autorised suzuki dealer for rs 4000. The chinese is aval at 900-1000 . Afterall its just a light nothing to do in the running of the vehicle and bumpers n lights etc easily get damaged. I bought the chinese and it has lasted for last 8 months. Ill change the light 5 times in next 4 years even if it aint broken and break even. 3S dealers might not be allowed to sell chinese non genuine parts but still the same OEM brand new genuine part is cheaper from the local market. You guys need to work on ur prices. Give competive prices and every1 will definitely go for the dealers.
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey there I am a Suzuki owner and let say if I want to be your costumer then the package should be cheap ,all those things you mentioned above should cost b/w 700-1000 a lil bit less price tag always attract people n lots of them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@imranasim thanks for the suggestion sir.

@newses900 sir i am thinking of a low price package for suzuki customers.

@dms664 no doubt our entrance is a bit difficult sometimes. but it has improved alot now. We are sitting in center of lahore i.e gulberg. So we have an edge over many people that we are mostly easily available at center. i cannot do anything about the train timings and the blockage. but i will still tell you the way is quite better than before

@Lianarules Sir you are more than welcome to visit us anytime. Whenever you visit just ask anyone that you want to meet Sheryar Sb. and yes we are open on Sundays for last 40 years when there wasnt any workshop around . we are closed on friday. Mistakes can happen with anyone anywhere. so i cant say that mastermotors did it intentionally. must be a mistake.

@alee1 sir thank you for the suggested prices. i am working on it. We use mostly genuine parts but sometimes we have japanese/taiwan parts due to customers unaffordability of genuine parts. but we always tell the customer which is Suzuki GEnuine part and which is a non genuine. it is his choice which to use. we prefer genuine because of their reliability and warranty. i have customers who come from islamabad for tuning and other services only ..

@naxun I am thankful to you and ur father for being our honourable old customers. We are now maintaining cars of 3rd generation of our customers and the 4th ones come along with them.

@illdude thanks for your suggestion. i am also observing the prices from local workshops also. inshallah will come up with a good price pacakage.

@mubeenshahid we are delivering best quality services for last 40 years. but due to recession the high prices are still not satisfying the customers even with best quality.

@Vicky959 sir you might have a bad experience with one dealership but please do not stereotype it to all the dealerships. yes prices of genuine parts is expensive due to the increase of YEN. we are still trying to manage prices by giving discounts on few parts and services. but there is limit to it.

@zunny yes this sometimes happens with a few parts that the prices vary. but mostly it is same. well you always have a substitute in the market .

@humanminus84 inshallah ill be giving a better offer than your expectation. hopefully

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also to mention to you all that we are in this industry for more than 40 years and we are corely specialized in after sales services. We are open on Sundays specially for the office employees and closed on Friday since we have started.

i am thankful to you all for suggestions but i also need to know how much you are already paying for the above mentioned services at your respective dealerships or mechanics.

thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am thankful to you all for suggestions but i also need to know how much you are already paying for the above mentioned services at your respective dealerships or mechanics.
    The prices quoted above by me are the ones i pay at my mechanics, people will only come to you if offer better quality work in same price.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List