Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why civic 96-98 is best sedan under 6 lacs

AOA PW brother,
    First of all i request you all not to leave this thread with out replying.
    i've seen in previous threads views/response ratio 10/1 if same ratio goes here i'll not make any decision.

I currently own coure 2004 car is stable mechanically and in perfect body .Now i want replacement of coure currently offered(4.75 lacs) extra money i saved raised my budget around 5.75-6lacs i prefer any sedan which is under 6 lacs and should be able to run on CNG with no mechanical issues at least 20,000 km(peace of mind)
    I read many related forums and found ppl suggesting baleno 2002,city2000,civic 98 exi e.t.c for this budget.
    Personally i found civic 98 my taste and best fit in budget
    but still some feedback from relative discourage my decision
    In my family there's a concept of car which has market and cheap spare and relatively new model so they are suggesting upgrade to coure 2007,but how long i would be driving hatch all my life?
    My cousin said u'll be spending your time in workshop if you buy this model coz it's 12 year old.

But my mechanic said tht this model was success at tht time and parts are now cheap(kabli) and engine has long life.
    mixed up feedback are like constraints to make any decision.

As i live in Multan and this model has low resale here i was told by dealer that civic 96-98 ranges 4.50-5.50 lacs.

If you guys have any experience with this model in last 2/3 year please share your thoughts and let me know why i should prefer it over baleno,corrola xe,kia spectra,Nissan sunny 2001,cultus 2006,alto 2007,coure 2007,cehv joy 2008?

I heard that engine of this model can be swap with DOCH d16 engine does alteration effect the performance on petrol or cng? ..but i'll prefer genuine engine

When you buy old car obviously it ask for some money how much i should consider for this model let's say suspension work,tunning,plug change?

Is it true that quality of Pakistan assembled civic 98 in is better than others at tht time?

In terms of Peace of mind what you reckon coure 2007 vs civic 98?

now my passion is to get this model before new-year i need your sincere thoughts abt my queries and plz mention why i should buy or why i shouldn't

thx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bango Thanks mate
    Bro like you and tayyab always come up with sincere suggestions.
    ur 100% right buying old car is gamble,I am not in a hurry so i won't sacrifice my saving on piece of crap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List