Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 161

Thread: can baleno 1.6 beat these?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    freddy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default can baleno 1.6 beat these?

    want to know which is fastest among these


    1. baleno 1.6 gti
    2. liana 1.6 eminent
    3. civic vti 1.6
    4. city steermatic 1.5
    5. lancer 1.6
    6. corolla se saloon 1.6

    kindly dont fight n not make it honda toyota
    thnx


  2. #141
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed..k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    chalo gada gada gari chalny me use ho jata ha but what about mule
    its just useless n sterile
    yar tumahy coment k liye itna bachgana attitude adopt karna parta ha
    fanboy ... agar app kisi aam banday say pocho gaye kay liana kaise ghari hai toh woh kahe ga avg car hai per app fanboy hoo toh app say baat kr kay lag raha hai mein kisi non living cheez say baat kr raha hoon...

    aur jaha tak reborn ki baat hai toh woh ek class ki car hai aur liana class ki hai magar 3rd class hai ...
    reborn rules

  3. #142
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed..k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    really ALLAH naseeb kary yar
    but i cant see in ur garage on pakwheels?
    really bro yaha per bohat say log hai jin kay paas cygnus prado corolla bmw har tarah ki car hai per woh show off nahi kartay jis tarah mein hoon aur kuch log donkey bhi rakh kr show off kartay hai ...anyways mujay show karnay ka koi shok nahi hai kay meray paas ...reborn bhi hai altis bhi hai aur vitz bhi hai
    reborn rules

  4. #143
    PakWheeler Follow
    evo90210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Alto can beat all of these cars if its properly driven and maintained..
    *(King Evolution)*

  5. #144
    PakWheeler Follow
    LianaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed..k View Post
    hahahahaha...so u think liana is better than new city bro get a life....liana ka interior paki cars mein sab say bakwaas hai ..
    interior is something which is all about personal liking or unliking.. but as a general rule, Liana's interior is far far better..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

  6. #145
    PakWheeler Follow
    illumonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    city 98 1.5 neo model will smoke all of them.

  7. #146
    PakWheeler Follow
    LianaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed..k View Post
    fanboy ... agar app kisi aam banday say pocho gaye kay liana kaise ghari hai toh woh kahe ga avg car hai per app fanboy hoo toh app say baat kr kay lag raha hai mein kisi non living cheez say baat kr raha hoon...

    aur jaha tak reborn ki baat hai toh woh ek class ki car hai aur liana class ki hai magar 3rd class hai ...

    its all about choice..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

  8. #147
    PakWheeler Follow
    LianaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed..k View Post
    really bro yaha per bohat say log hai jin kay paas cygnus prado corolla bmw har tarah ki car hai per woh show off nahi kartay jis tarah mein hoon aur kuch log donkey bhi rakh kr show off kartay hai ...anyways mujay show karnay ka koi shok nahi hai kay meray paas ...reborn bhi hai altis bhi hai aur vitz bhi hai
    No doubt hoon ge.. And ALLAh aur de aapko.. But before denying anything, do take a ride of Liana yourself..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Born2Race's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,107
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    but as a general rule, Liana's interior is far far better..
    and wheres that General Rule written?
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

  10. #149
    PakWheeler Follow
    LianaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Race View Post
    and wheres that General Rule written?
    on the back of 1.6l baby
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Born2Race's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,107
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    on the back of 1.6l baby
    First of all, i'd like to thank you for taking a look at my car and theres nothing as such written on its back, maybe that's whats written on your monitor Secondly, no need to degrade different cars. If you say that a Liana can beat 1.6l Civic, then prove it. Test your car against any 1.6l Civic and post a video of it in this thread. Thirdly, ask any guy who is normal that whether he would like to buy a Honda Civic or a Suzuki Liana
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

  12. #151
    PakWheeler Follow
    LianaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Race View Post
    First of all, i'd like to thank you for taking a look at my car and theres nothing as such written on its back, maybe that's whats written on your monitor Secondly, no need to degrade different cars. If you say that a Liana can beat 1.6l Civic, then prove it. Test your car against any 1.6l Civic and post a video of it in this thread. Thirdly, ask any guy who is normal that whether he would like to buy a Honda Civic or a Suzuki Liana
    hahhahahahahahahahahahaha.. Le gaye na dil par baat
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

  13. #152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Born2Race's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,107
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    hahhahahahahahahahahahaha.. Le gaye na dil par baat
    Posting such useless comments is of no use. You have no solid proof to defend your statement that a Liana can beat 1.6 Civic. Apart from this that you have no proof to support your statement, of course if talking on performance grounds about these two cars, it is very much clear that a 1.6 Civic can beat a Liana any day
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

  14. #153
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed..k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    interior is something which is all about personal liking or unliking.. but as a general rule, Liana's interior is far far better..

    general rule hahahahaahaha...yeh soch hai apki..even liana is nothing infront of city toh civic toh door ki baat hai
    reborn rules

  15. #154
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed..k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LianaLover View Post
    No doubt hoon ge.. And ALLAh aur de aapko.. But before denying anything, do take a ride of Liana yourself..
    8 months use ki hai aur kitna karon ...its just a piece of infront of corolla city n civic...dont mind but its a reality
    reborn rules

  16. #155
    PakWheeler Follow
    msaeedkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Waleed k@@

    Agar ap ne apni Liana eminent ki pick check krne hai to aik frnd ky pas corolla 2000 hai petrol twin turbo ho jye race phr ?????

  17. #156
    PakWheeler Follow
    msaeedkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aur 1.3 starlet bh hai agr ap ka mood hai starlet is less than 300c

  18. #157
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed..k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msaeedkhan View Post
    Waleed k@@

    Agar ap ne apni Liana eminent ki pick check krne hai to aik frnd ky pas corolla 2000 hai petrol twin turbo ho jye race phr ?????
    no sry bro maine apni liana sale kr di hai ......
    reborn rules

  19. #158
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aerojet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @illumonist
    +1
    IF IT'S GOT BO0BS OR WHEELS IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

  20. #159
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    civic definetly have different class but liana is hell times better then city
    Liana is hell times more powerful than City
    Liana is hell times Faster than City
    Liana is hell times more fuel economical than City
    Liana is hell times more technologically advanced than City
    Liana is hell times more technically sound than City
    Liana is hell times more advanced in Drive by Wire / Electronic Throttle Response
    Liana is hell times better regarding Exterior than City
    Liana is hell times ahead of City regarding Worldwide Launch year

    OH SNAP :O
    Liana is actually a 2001 model outdated discontinued car which CANNOT be compared with 2008 5th Gen City

    Liana isnt ahead of City in any way -.-

  21. #160
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    Liana is hell times more powerful than City
    Liana is hell times Faster than City
    Liana is hell times more fuel economical than City
    Liana is hell times more technologically advanced than City
    Liana is hell times more technically sound than City
    Liana is hell times more advanced in Drive by Wire / Electronic Throttle Response
    Liana is hell times better regarding Exterior than City
    Liana is hell times ahead of City regarding Worldwide Launch year

    OH SNAP :O
    Liana is actually a 2001 model outdated discontinued car which CANNOT be compared with 2008 5th Gen City

    Liana isnt ahead of City in any way -.-
    lol man you nailed it in his throat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •