57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Leave Seller Feedback here

Did you just buy something off someone? How did the sale go? Would you recommend other people buying from this seller?

Leave a comment below on your seller in this format:

Seller's PW ID :

The issue of user rating was raised quite a few times in the PW Complaint Thread. And although Pakwheels Administration isn't ready to indulge itself in such activity, here is what we users can do on our own to have an unofficial user rating.

The title post will be updated regularly with the names and ratings of members mentioned.

Feedback from bots, same user different ID, or from ID created just to raise rating will be filtered.

A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by a1ms View Post
    seller-- jz i mean jayzee =P

item purchased--
    2 306 dvc sub
    1 solid audio f1600
    air intake
    emblems
    & much more

feedback-- he is my brov , love to deal with him.

rating-- 11/10
    thankz bro
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seller's PW ID : Jz
    bought Pivot volt stabilizer, Very nice guy and nice dealing, every thing done well in time, have no complaints. Product was awesome. very nice and timely response. 10/10
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

4. 15-11-2011, 08:26 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank u guys
    Quote Originally Posted by FederalAgent View Post
    Seller's PW ID : Jz
    bought Pivot volt stabilizer, Very nice guy and nice dealing, every thing done well in time, have no complaints. Product was awesome. very nice and timely response. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by nomi700 View Post
    Jz. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk Pro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seller - Jz
    Location - cantt
    Item - Ground wiring kit,volt stabilizer,performance plug wires
    feedback - He took money from me and did'nt gave the items

7. 16-11-2011, 10:44 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

8. 16-11-2011, 11:02 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

9. 17-11-2011, 01:43 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

10. 17-11-2011, 10:13 AM
    jz

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

11. 25-11-2011, 10:55 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i bought power window machines from akif456 ph no 0322 4693694 i got the machines but of no use because they dont work he commited a fraud and for tht Allah will ask him

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sameer3389 View Post
    i bought power window machines from akif456 ph no 0322 4693694 i got the machines but of no use because they dont work he commited a fraud and for tht Allah will ask him
    now that's the way to do it.
    דאס איז ייִדיש רייטינג.

14. 27-11-2011, 05:08 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seller's PW ID : UIV
    Feedback: brought 99-00 model civic fuel filter, really honest person, smooth deal n love to make deal with him any time, thank man

16. 17-12-2011, 02:28 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seller's PW ID : HAshims

and i got da Speaker Board for Vitz 2005 .... n on my way back , my frnd told me i havent paid him da exact amount .... coz Hashim , not even checked or counted da amount ... " when ill b back from Isb , Hashim , im gona pay u the rest wid a Dinner , sorry bro ...
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up My Input

Seller's PW ID : jz

Seller's Location : Lahore

Buyer's PW ID : xtreme1racer

My Location : Karachi

Item : 1 set of 4 BKR6EIX-11 Plugs [Iridium Plugs]

Feedback : (Fake for Fun Purposes) - not to be taken seriously

He robbed my money and didnt give the item ! I have ordered since 3 years and still no response or feedback from him. Does not attend any calls or sms and does not pm back either. Really bad person. Do not send your money or deal with him. He is 2(doo) number aadmi and robber

Honestly and Clearly described items + amazing value + Friendly, great helpful fellow and nice seller. Tons of knowledge, responds almost immediately. Always gives me new tips and know-how about everything
    I appreciate the fair and just dealing of "jz" since everyone along with me respects him for that...good work! Did not ever / never try to Cheat or change the deal or price or something like that.
    I can and also you can trust blindly on JZ(Jahanzeb) bhai if you are buying something from him. Product was awesome/perfect.

Items Quality / Packaging = 11/10
    Price = 12/10
    Timing of dispatch / Deal = 12/10
    Conversation and Talking / Convincing / Advice = 12/10
    Bro Talk = 11/10
    Responses on mobile/sms/pm = 11/10
    Product shown Vs Product Recieved = 101% same = 11/10

Overall Experience (11/10)

[Deal Story]

I e-met this person on this wonderful website called "Pakwheels" and had some common healthy debates with him on several threads where he was guiding many other people on their queries on car related issues specially regarding spark plugs and air intake kits. There I came accross many gurus and so called people who mysteriously disappeared when asked geniune questions and their threads vanished or were closed. But soon I came across this thread made by JZ called 'Performance Plugs for sale' and asked for some bo advice from jz who personally guided me and adviced me through the whole process of what plug is what and what would be better for me. I came close to order but due to some lack of funds from my end dropped the purchase for 6 months. I kept asking him for prices in the mean time but he never failed to respond or change his deal. Finally yesterday I called him and finalised the deal.

I ordered 1 set of Iridium Plugs (4 x BKR6EIX-11) and asked for the price one last time so that I could send the cash to get the goods at 3pm PST (Karachi Time) on the 3rd of January 2012. We had only talked on the phone / mobile for the first time and I heard his honest voice. He asked me for my details on my car and what plugs I wanted and again he gave me bro advice regarding the issue. He explained what changes I could feel in the car and what I was to expect of the product I was purchasing. Finally he finalized the deal and I ended the call. Then I sms'd him the details and all for my address and personal details. The next day (4th January 2012) at 1pm PST (Karachi Time) the courier guy arrived with a beautiful package from an unknown and recently befriended person (JZ) bro. I quickly checked the contents externally and internally and was fully satisfied with the deal from a person I have never seen or known but only met online. From this deal I have started to trust and believe that there are still some honest and good people out there.

[My Summary]

Honest and Just Person.
    Fast and Efficient Service/Responses on pm/mobile calls and Sms.
    Respectful and Dedicated Commitment with his work and friends.
    His pricing is perfect and the best deal ever as I cannot find anyone near his prices even in the whole sale market or after market shop here in Karachi.
    Packaging was genuine and the courier arrived on time, and the tracking number was senbt to me on time and I tracked the whole deal on time.
    External and Internal Packaging was 101% real and non tampered. Excellent stuff arrived as advertised, actually even better stuff arrived.
    I will always buy from him now on and suggest others to do so to.
    This guy(jz) is free from online scam and online cash scams. - Has earned my blind trust.
    JZ is very helpful,guiding and very knowledgable.
    Throughout the period of 6 months that I kept asking JZ for his price and product he did not ever get angry or give any topee(false reason to cut me off) and always remained calm and friendly. He did not change his prices unless the market was bad. He had stable prices and stable deals. I fot the product for the same price as advertised earlier. (nearly same)

I am totally satisfied with the deal I got as it was the best out there.
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Divide and Conquer!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

** BOYCOTT ALL THE CRAPPY AND OVERPRICED CARS AND JOIN THE BOYCOTTING GANG, for a better and improved Pakistan!! **

There is only Democracy - Demo and Crazy ... what do you want ??

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thankz alot for the detailed feedback bro
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1racer View Post
    Seller's PW ID : jz

Seller's Location : Lahore

Buyer's PW ID : xtreme1racer

My Location : Karachi

Item : 1 set of 4 BKR6EIX-11 Plugs [Iridium Plugs]

Feedback : (Fake for Fun Purposes) - not to be taken seriously

He robbed my money and didnt give the item ! I have ordered since 3 years and still no response or feedback from him. Does not attend any calls or sms and does not pm back either. Really bad person. Do not send your money or deal with him. He is 2(doo) number aadmi and robber

Honestly and Clearly described items + amazing value + Friendly, great helpful fellow and nice seller. Tons of knowledge, responds almost immediately. Always gives me new tips and know-how about everything
    I appreciate the fair and just dealing of "jz" since everyone along with me respects him for that...good work! Did not ever / never try to Cheat or change the deal or price or something like that.
    I can and also you can trust blindly on JZ(Jahanzeb) bhai if you are buying something from him. Product was awesome/perfect.

Items Quality / Packaging = 11/10
    Price = 12/10
    Timing of dispatch / Deal = 12/10
    Conversation and Talking / Convincing / Advice = 12/10
    Bro Talk = 11/10
    Responses on mobile/sms/pm = 11/10
    Product shown Vs Product Recieved = 101% same = 11/10

Overall Experience (11/10)

[Deal Story]

I e-met this person on this wonderful website called "Pakwheels" and had some common healthy debates with him on several threads where he was guiding many other people on their queries on car related issues specially regarding spark plugs and air intake kits. There I came accross many gurus and so called people who mysteriously disappeared when asked geniune questions and their threads vanished or were closed. But soon I came across this thread made by JZ called 'Performance Plugs for sale' and asked for some bo advice from jz who personally guided me and adviced me through the whole process of what plug is what and what would be better for me. I came close to order but due to some lack of funds from my end dropped the purchase for 6 months. I kept asking him for prices in the mean time but he never failed to respond or change his deal. Finally yesterday I called him and finalised the deal.

I ordered 1 set of Iridium Plugs (4 x BKR6EIX-11) and asked for the price one last time so that I could send the cash to get the goods at 3pm PST (Karachi Time) on the 3rd of January 2012. We had only talked on the phone / mobile for the first time and I heard his honest voice. He asked me for my details on my car and what plugs I wanted and again he gave me bro advice regarding the issue. He explained what changes I could feel in the car and what I was to expect of the product I was purchasing. Finally he finalized the deal and I ended the call. Then I sms'd him the details and all for my address and personal details. The next day (4th January 2012) at 1pm PST (Karachi Time) the courier guy arrived with a beautiful package from an unknown and recently befriended person (JZ) bro. I quickly checked the contents externally and internally and was fully satisfied with the deal from a person I have never seen or known but only met online. From this deal I have started to trust and believe that there are still some honest and good people out there.

[My Summary]

Honest and Just Person.
    Fast and Efficient Service/Responses on pm/mobile calls and Sms.
    Respectful and Dedicated Commitment with his work and friends.
    His pricing is perfect and the best deal ever as I cannot find anyone near his prices even in the whole sale market or after market shop here in Karachi.
    Packaging was genuine and the courier arrived on time, and the tracking number was senbt to me on time and I tracked the whole deal on time.
    External and Internal Packaging was 101% real and non tampered. Excellent stuff arrived as advertised, actually even better stuff arrived.
    I will always buy from him now on and suggest others to do so to.
    This guy(jz) is free from online scam and online cash scams. - Has earned my blind trust.
    JZ is very helpful,guiding and very knowledgable.
    Throughout the period of 6 months that I kept asking JZ for his price and product he did not ever get angry or give any topee(false reason to cut me off) and always remained calm and friendly. He did not change his prices unless the market was bad. He had stable prices and stable deals. I fot the product for the same price as advertised earlier. (nearly same)

I am totally satisfied with the deal I got as it was the best out there.

20. 04-01-2012, 05:01 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

21. 04-01-2012, 05:13 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

22. 04-01-2012, 07:35 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    toyota

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as seen on Pw
    Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Leave Seller Feedback here - 220px As seen on TVsvg

uiv
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seller: Rehan5402
    Item: Alpine CD player
    Feedback: Very reasonably priced, item in great condition, very nice and friendly fellow. Thanks
    Please help us improve Pakwheels.com: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/site-feedback-suggestions/280118-petition-pakwheels-store-spamming

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uiv View Post
    Seller: Rehan5402
    Item: Alpine CD player
    Feedback: Very reasonably priced, item in great condition, very nice and friendly fellow. Thanks
    Thnx alot 4 da feedback ..
    "Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have sold a lot of things on PW , still no feedback :O

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

user:doc shaggy
    item: rcs cables
    dealing: 10/10
    Product: 10/10
    price: 10/10

an awesome n honest person to deal with,highly recomended
    one of the top rated sellers of pw

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jz View Post
    user:doc shaggy
    item: rcs cables
    dealing: 10/10
    Product: 10/10
    price: 10/10

an awesome n honest person to deal with,highly recomended
    one of the top rated sellers of pw
    He sure is.. i got a lot of audio stuff from him as well.. he's a "burfi" to deal with..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Seller: zunny (bhai)

Item Purchased: Honda Civic clockspring/clock-reel

Feedback: Very helpful gentleman. He asked me himself that he is going to England and can bring one. At that time I didn't have budget for a clockspring but he said I'll bring it and you can pay whenever you want. He couriered it to me the very next day he reached Pakistan and didn't ask for any money. The transaction was as smooth as it could be. As a matter of fact, it got delayed because of me but I faced no issues from his side. The item was in perfect condition and sealed. I could not have bought it from Pakistan is that condition and price and that too without any khawaari.

Rating: I would rate the seller and item 10/10. You can trust blindly on Zunny bhai if you are buying something from him.
    im flattered!! thanks for the respect n honour bro!! money comes n goes!! RESPECT n RELATIONS dont!!
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

seller: hamza_bilal
    item: wires for big 3,powering amp & rcas cables

seller:
    sinner__
    item: 2 jasma approved exhausts

seller
    : taim00r
    item: lowering springs for accord cl9
    feedback : items were delivered late to me because ov the mistake ov his guy overall it was nice dealing with him

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SELLER :FIREBLADE
    ITEM: HONDA CIVIC REBORN IVTEC CRUISE CONTROL METER

EXCELLENT HUMAN BEING!! made yet another good friend. he infact had aranged two meters on my behalf for PWers PJamula n Drsohail. he personally went to the market looked for them, then coudnt find em so he arranged them. they werent aval. he then arranged em n tested them n then when they were all correct then sent em across!!we are now chatting over the phone regarding various DIYs and other stuff for hours. a good,fair n v reasonable peson to deal with!! he postd things n isnt much fussy about money n says u may post later. he's nice so he gets nice people to deal with. both the buyers gave money defore the despatch though he never asked em!

BUYER: FIREBLADE
    ITEM: ORIEL CLOCKSPRING

GReat as usual!super smooth transaction quick payment!!!!

A GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WITH AS A SELLER AND BUYER!! FULL TIME RECOMMENDED!!
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lowresolution

Leave Seller Feedback here - avatar49462 3

2,088 days old at PW

feedback.
    trustfull person
    bought the galaxy s2 from shaoib bro aka lowersolution he is so nice.
    he is the man of his words. the condition of mobile which he told was same as it is 100%
    i will give 10\10 to him
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

User Tag List