0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default toyota crown 3.0

I have non-custom paid toyota crown 1998 model.....3000cc petrol.....car is total geniune frm inside and outside.......now the main thing i wanted to ask is how can i pay its custom nd where.....i've asked frm custom office nd they said that first give us the car we'll auction it nd after that we'll tell u how much is the custom is.........I've bought the car frm islamabad..but now i am vry mch worried about the custom thing pleaseee share your views....and 1 more thing i wanted to ask please tell me....my car is parked in my garage frm the last 6 months..nd mai nai use 1 dafa bhi start nai kia....tou agar mai ab us ki battery change krwa loun tou will i be able 2 start the car easily
    regards
    Ali

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its body can't change as 98 is frameless. And after custom clearance it would be damn expensive. As recently i know a 97 crown in Islamabad with 3 liter petrol engine sold for 12 lacs. Was a clean car. Its exowner imported it himself and about 36 lac duty was paid on time of import.
    In my suggestion its useless to have it custom cleared.
    And these days excise department is very strict on such cars as they are roaming to catch such cars because i have experienced in last 4 weeks. They are paying special attention to 92 shape corolla, all toyota crowns models, prados,cruisers and also suzuki Jimny,Sierra etc.
    ALWAYS BE POSITIVE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast_to_furious View Post
    ^^ do u still have to pay the taxes and fine?whats that procedure..share you knowledge and experience that might help otherz
    no fines but there is some sales tax some times they charge 15% some time 16% some time 17%,18% n even some time 21% too no rules there is no one who ask them why they do so?
    but after that u have to re register ur car too
    last time i hv attended my father got rolla 92 auto
    n i was just looking at civic 05 n accord but
    sab chor bethy hoty han
    i asked one of them to replace the rims of our rolla (at the time of delievery usually week r so after auction) with that of accord but he asked too much for that from under the table

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^thanks dear for valuable information,
    what confusing to me,.if one got a highest bidd of i.e, 500k then tax will be on the bid amount..nothing else more?
    WhEn ThInGs Go WrOnG, DoN'T Go WiTh ThEm.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u r good with police, go and file a report that u bought this car and now have come to know that its non custom paid, with that u will be fined 30% as penalty, and it might be urs,
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@TAKKO, yar ye baat hazam ni ho rhi..ese hota tu ye import duty se zaida NCP pr kaam chlta..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast_to_furious View Post
    ^^thanks dear for valuable information,
    what confusing to me,.if one got a highest bidd of i.e, 500k then tax will be on the bid amount..nothing else more?
    yes
    n yes tax is 5% on bid value

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all the users thankxxxxx for all your valueable comments.......i'll be posting the pictures tomorrow.....as my father nd i was very intrested in buying dis crown.......i dont think that we'll be going for body change...

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

//mod edit//

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@murtaza_murti...................sir what's wrong wid this thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ osama96..............well I've bought the car from islamabad.....previously it was in islamabad and owner was living near super market...some of his relative was custom head karachi......after every 6 months he issues the letter of the car.....In the letter it was written.....this car toyota crown model 1998 engine........chasis.......is cleared for 6 months and is legal for the next 6 months...etc........(PREVIOUS OWNER HAS A GUEST HOUSE IN ISLAMABAD)my father and i lived there for 2 mnths.......so my father asked about his car nd he said it is ncp and all but at this time this car is valid for next 3 mnths he showed us the letter nd said after 3 mnths wen the letter gets expired call me again i will tell my relative to re-issue the letter again........We asked bout the price nd he demanded 3.5k my father paid him the money after 2 days and we bought the car to lhr.....but after 3 mnths when the letter was expired....we called that person nd he said..........MR....i've sold my car in very less amount......give my car back to me nd take your..3.5k....my father refused nd he said ok dnt return me the car nd forget about the letter thing.........i will not tell my relative to re-issue you the letter.............this was a brief story of how we purchased the car..............

12. 17-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    saw qwerty's post, deferring to his opinion

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celica View Post
    I They are paying special attention to 92 shape corolla, all toyota crowns models, prados,cruisers and also suzuki Jimny,Sierra etc.
    And Mitsubishi Pajeros too....

@22
    dear i want to see the pictures as well ?
    i m sure u have a 2jz-ge , 220bhp under the hood .... try to enjoy that engine ,if u cant drive it on main roads... drive in street near to your home ,not on main roads...lolz
    Umer Siddiqui ... Inline Six .... ** 2JZ-GE **

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 22 View Post
    @ osama96..............well I've bought the car from islamabad.....previously it was in islamabad and owner was living near super market...some of his relative was custom head karachi......after every 6 months he issues the letter of the car.....In the letter it was written.....this car toyota crown model 1998 engine........chasis.......is cleared for 6 months and is legal for the next 6 months...etc........(PREVIOUS OWNER HAS A GUEST HOUSE IN ISLAMABAD)my father and i lived there for 2 mnths.......so my father asked about his car nd he said it is ncp and all but at this time this car is valid for next 3 mnths he showed us the letter nd said after 3 mnths wen the letter gets expired call me again i will tell my relative to re-issue the letter again........We asked bout the price nd he demanded 3.5k my father paid him the money after 2 days and we bought the car to lhr.....but after 3 mnths when the letter was expired....we called that person nd he said..........MR....i've sold my car in very less amount......give my car back to me nd take your..3.5k....my father refused nd he said ok dnt return me the car nd forget about the letter thing.........i will not tell my relative to re-issue you the letter.............this was a brief story of how we purchased the car..............
    hmmmm.....itni sessti daik kr apke moun mein b pani ah gya...bhi jo letter issue krta ha usk oper b koi hoga ese he letter klie
    post the pics plz..as i book marked this topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 22 View Post
    Best thing is to sell your car or return to the original seller.
    You dont have many options
    1 sell it as an NCP
    2 Return it back to the guy
    3 trun it to the customs

There are NO other legal options available to you.

Closing the thread since all the legal options are visible to you and Pakwheels does not allow any type of Illegal activity on the forums.
    RIP

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List