Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 766
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: share your car consumption here

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    karakoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,534
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default share your car consumption here

    AoA guys...
    share your car avg consumption & best ever consuption it gave on CNG/Petrol. also mention cng cylinder/engine/car name.
    e.g
    car model
    petrol/cng
    cylinder size
    avg consumption
    best consumption

    starting from me
    car honda civic 95
    d16a (exi)
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 170km
    best avg 182km

    car honda civic 96
    d15b single vtec
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 145km
    avg long 190km
    best avg 194km

    model honda civic 05
    1500cc exi
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 110km
    avg long 165km
    best avg 175km

    car corolla 94
    4age 20 valve
    cng/petrol
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 170km
    best avg 181km

    car corolla 96
    5afe
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 165km
    best avg 172km

    honda vti 2002
    1600cc
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 110-115km
    avg long 160-170km
    best avg 179km

    honda city 05
    1300cc
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 145km
    avg long 210km
    best avg 220km

    corolla X 02
    1300cc
    55 cylinder
    avg local 140km
    avg long 200km
    best avg 215km

    land cruiser 98
    4164cc
    diesel
    avg local 7-8km/L
    avg long 9-10km/L
    best avg 12.5km/L

    share your car avg as well it will help us alot.

    car toyota corolla 94
    blacktop 4age 20 valve
    petrol
    local avg 8-9km/L
    long 13-14km/L
    best avg 14.5km/L

    car honda 96 vti
    d15b
    petrol
    local avg 12 to 13km/L
    long avg 15.5 to 16km/L
    best avg 17km/L

    car toyota crown
    2jz vvt-i
    petrol
    local avg 6 to 7km/L
    long avg 8 to 9km/L
    best avg 11.5km/L

    model honda 125
    125cc
    local avg 38km/l
    long avg 35km/l
    best avg 44km/l

    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    electromans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    40
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    margalla 96
    1300cc stock engine (not overhauled yet)
    50l cylinder (25x2)
    140-160 in normal
    200 in long

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    200.8km/cyl in 1 cylinder on local city driving, Honda city idsi manual. Beat that
    (Hypermiling)
    EDIT:- Its 55kg cylinder
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    karakoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,534
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    200.8km/cyl in 1 cylinder on local city driving, Honda city idsi manual. Beat that
    (Hypermiling)
    cylinder size kya hai ?
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    karakoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,534
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electromans View Post
    margalla 96
    1300cc stock engine (not overhauled yet)
    50l cylinder (25x2)
    140-160 in normal
    200 in long
    25x2 trunk mein he lagaye hein ?
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    electromans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    40
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    haan diggi main hain. yeh gari main nay dost say lee thee. us waqt say lagay hain. aik cylinder kay ooper doosra laga hay

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,267
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    200.8km/cyl in 1 cylinder on local city driving, Honda city idsi manual. Beat that
    (Hypermiling)
    I did 195 still some gas left to cross 200 on 1500 CC 16 Valve Corolla engine run in first lane of every road and driving at average faster than any other car around on local route :p. Beat That
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    fazil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nissan Sunny 07
    1300cc
    Engine QG13
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 140km
    best avg 160km
    Never driven on long routes

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Car:- Suzuki Margalla
    Model :- 1994
    Engine :- G13..1298 cc In Line 4 Cylinder.

    Fuel Type:- Compressed Natural Gas(CNG)


    Mileage Description (Non-AC):-

    City: 145+ Km
    Highway: 200+ Km

    Mileage Description (AC):-

    City:120+ Km
    Highway:180+ Km

    Fuel Type:- Petro
    l

    Mileage Description (Non-AC):-

    City: 13-14Km/Liter
    Highway: 14-15Km/Liter

    Mileage Description (AC):-

    City:10-11Km/Liter
    Highway:14-15Km/Liter
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaheerali007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wat is the consumption of 2005 civic auto on patrol plz tell me

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dani80pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nissan Sunny 2.0D (B14-CD20)
    Avg Local: 12km/l
    Avg Long: N/A
    Best Avg: 17km/l (When i didn't messed up with diesel pump)

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmedshaikhani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Car - Proton Satria
    Engine - 4G92 Mivec
    Displacement - 1600CC
    Petrol Avg Km/l - 14Km with ac.
    4G13 SOHC Turbocharged. 4G93T Mivec Turbo with GT30R, Emanage Ultimate 1.5Bar, 353Whp. 1JZ-GTE, Single Turbo, 4G63T 6th Gen FWD. Team DEKA.

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    060276's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,859
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ Thats a great car...Post picx
    Umer Siddiqui ... Inline Six .... ** 2JZ-GE **
    ..

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    karakoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,534
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dani80pk View Post
    Nissan Sunny 2.0D (B14-CD20)
    Avg Local: 12km/l
    Avg Long: N/A
    Best Avg: 17km/l (When i didn't messed up with diesel pump)
    nissan 17km/l almost toyota ki he avg hai 2.0D ki
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

  15. #54
    Newbie Follow
    atifejaz786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karakoram View Post
    AoA guys...
    share your car avg consumption & best ever consuption it gave on CNG/Petrol. also mention cng cylinder/engine/car name.
    e.g
    car model
    petrol/cng
    cylinder size
    avg consumption
    best consumption

    starting from me
    car honda civic 95
    d16a (exi)
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 170km
    best avg 182km

    car honda civic 96
    d15b single vtec
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 145km
    avg long 190km
    best avg 194km

    model honda civic 05
    1500cc exi
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 110km
    avg long 165km
    best avg 175km

    car corolla 94
    4age 20 valve
    cng/petrol
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 170km
    best avg 181km

    car corolla 96
    5afe
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 120km
    avg long 165km
    best avg 172km

    honda vti 2002
    1600cc
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 110-115km
    avg long 160-170km
    best avg 179km

    honda city 05
    1300cc
    cng
    55 cylinder
    avg local 145km
    avg long 210km
    best avg 220km

    corolla X 02
    1300cc
    55 cylinder
    avg local 140km
    avg long 200km
    best avg 215km

    land cruiser 98
    4164cc
    diesel
    avg local 7-8km/L
    avg long 9-10km/L
    best avg 12.5km/L

    share your car avg as well it will help us alot.

    car toyota corolla 94
    blacktop 4age 20 valve
    petrol
    local avg 8-9km/L
    long 13-14km/L
    best avg 14.5km/L

    car honda 96 vti
    d15b
    petrol
    local avg 12 to 13km/L
    long avg 15.5 to 16km/L
    best avg 17km/L

    car toyota crown
    2jz vvt-i
    petrol
    local avg 6 to 7km/L
    long avg 8 to 9km/L
    best avg 11.5km/L

    model honda 125
    125cc
    local avg 38km/l
    long avg 35km/l
    best avg 44km/l
    car toyota corolla XLI 2007
    CNG
    55 Cylinder
    Local avg 140
    Long avg 180
    Best 210

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    PrinceSultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Suzuki FX (1987) engine ok
    city upto 17km/kg (never fill up the tank, just put Rs 120 cng)
    Highway 22km/kg
    Best 24km/kg

    Diahatsu Charade (1985) 1.0 Diesel N-turbo
    city 18kmpl
    long 24kmpl
    Best millage ~26kmpl
    (my uncle owns it, he takes care of car more than his family )

    Daewoo Racer (1993) 1.5 DOHOC
    city 15km/kg
    Highways 19km/k
    Best millage 21km/kg
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    PrinceSultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any1 with new Chevy Spark? every1 is claiming different about fuel consumption, some guys say as good as 18kmpl (petrol) in city while other declare it as bad as 9kmpl
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    karakoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,534
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSultan View Post
    Suzuki FX (1987) engine ok
    city upto 17km/kg (never fill up the tank, just put Rs 120 cng)
    Highway 22km/kg
    Best 24km/kg

    Diahatsu Charade (1985) 1.0 Diesel N-turbo
    city 18kmpl
    long 24kmpl
    Best millage ~26kmpl
    (my uncle owns it, he takes care of car more than his family )

    Daewoo Racer (1993) 1.5 DOHOC
    city 15km/kg
    Highways 19km/k
    Best millage 21km/kg
    yar charade ki consumption ka mein nay bhi kafi suna hai
    I Was Born Brilliant; Education Ruined Me

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    WaqasMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BMW 520i
    5.5km/l
    atleast thats what the onboard computer is telling me.
    Bumper to Bumper city traffic.

  20. #59
    PakWheeler Follow
    auto799's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Suzuki Swift 88: SA310 series without CNG
    Patrol 14,02 km/L in city
    with AC 13.15 km/L in city.
    Never Tested on long run.

    Chevrolet Joy 2006: 995 cc with CNG
    Patrol: without AC 14.05 km/L , with AC 13.03 Km/L (City)
    CNG: with Cylinder of 40: 123 km/cyl without AC (City), with AC 117 Km/L.
    Never Tested on long run.

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    I did 195 still some gas left to cross 200 on 1500 CC 16 Valve Corolla engine run in first lane of every road and driving at average faster than any other car around on local route :p. Beat That
    dammit... how many gears ur car have? 10? or 20? for a 1500cc, thats a very very nice average.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •