Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Noise from the joint spots of ALTO

Dear Experts,
    I am using alto from last 2 years, I have problem with my car some noise in my car cabin, i have tried much from multiple places to identify these noises and for some this has been resolved but again after 6 month same sounds are arise again.

Actually first time this has been identified that the cause of this noise is the spot at the driver side pillar which was resolved after lubrications and with some hits on the joint of pillar with the body by Suzuki Mini Motors supervisor.

Now same noise arises from both sides. He also give me the solution to get this welldining for permanent resolutions and I am not agree with this solution as it may affect the resale of my car.

I request to all please suggest me the best denter or the person in Lahore who can resolve my issue. And suggest me should I go for welding the spots.
    Please note I am talking about the middle pillars adjacent with front/back doors

Regards,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alto09 View Post
    Dear Experts,
    I am using alto from last 2 years, I have problem with my car some noise in my car cabin, i have tried much from multiple places to identify these noises and for some this has been resolved but again after 6 month same sounds are arise again.

Actually first time this has been identified that the cause of this noise is the spot at the driver side pillar which was resolved after lubrications and with some hits on the joint of pillar with the body by Suzuki Mini Motors supervisor.

Now same noise arises from both sides. He also give me the solution to get this welldining for permanent resolutions and I am not agree with this solution as it may affect the resale of my car.

I request to all please suggest me the best denter or the person in Lahore who can resolve my issue. And suggest me should I go for welding the spots.
    Please note I am talking about the middle pillars adjacent with front/back doors

Regards,

Kindly post the pics of the pillar joint u r referring to. Dnt think abt getting anything welded aur slightly dented to kill any noises.
    There can be reasons which can lead to cabin noises in Alto. I am an Alto owner as well. I have also experienced some cabin noises but all were solved by occasional greasing and lubrication of door pins, pivots, sliders, window sliders inside the doors. Some cabin noises can be removed by readjusting the door clamps slightly. One of the most prominent cabin noises in Alto are due to inadequately supported exhaust system.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, Thanks for your reply. I am talking about the base of pillar as blue highlighted in the picture and also at same place the spot/joint of the body, moreover I will also post the pics of my own car infected area by removing the plastic cushion as my earliest.

Meanwhile its is requested to you can you please elaborate something about the exhausted system and its related problem and also suggest some expert machine for the resolution of this issue, I have already tried the 3S Suzuki dealers Multan Road and Mini Motors but unfortunately can’t make it claim. ThanksNoise from the joint spots of ALTO -194233

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looking for your response over here thanks