Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

959 bahi may b u faced that prob but honestly i also own one 57 k driven on ff cng n never experinced a single prob in it n i 110 % prefer it on idsi
    handling n grip of idsi is just shi t when compared to liana n speed hehehe if liana will be having only 4 gears even then she can beat idsi very easily

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    959 bahi may b u faced that prob but honestly i also own one 57 k driven on ff cng n never experinced a single prob in it n i 110 % prefer it on idsi
    handling n grip of idsi is just shi t when compared to liana n speed hehehe if liana will be having only 4 gears even then she can beat idsi very easily

i can bet it can beat new i-vtec city nytime coz i have done it myself
    liana rocks and those who have had problems with it,no comments about them
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    i can bet it can beat new i-vtec city nytime coz i have done it myself
    liana rocks and those who have had problems with it,no comments about them
    Well,I am a Liana fan myself but I can admit that the new city Can beat Liana.City Has i-Vtec technology.A friend's city 2010 hit 190 km/h.Although my Liana hasn't been taken over 165 km/h,i think it can do 180km/h.
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wt if i say i have taken it to 200?
    btw v-tec technology in pak engines is meant for fuel economy
    nd yea i know city can do 190 cox i have gone to dat speed in the new frends new ciy
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    wt if i say i have taken it to 200?
    btw v-tec technology in pak engines is meant for fuel economy
    nd yea i know city can do 190 cox i have gone to dat speed in the new frends new ciy
    Well have you?
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes i have done it
    u would have noticed that car stops responding at 165 kph till 180 buh if u reach dat point den it goes to 200 easily
    try that out if u want to but u will need a long empty road for this bcoz it takes some time too go to 180 frm 165
    nd yea it will also need a dose of high octane for this and in 5th gear it will be on 200 and still it wont be on red line,it will be on sumthing on 6200 rpm at that time
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sirs I do not easily give up and I can easily open my car's engine myself

Just to give you an idea, to continue the misery the CNG small faber cylinders got stolen from RXi, Suzuki billed 60K, nowhere in the market they were available, after market kit means the cars resale got down by 40K easily.

The rear tail lights of Eminent were broken by motorcyclists and the bill was 14K Rs as the Chinese ones were again not available at that time.

Sold the Eminent for 800K and RXi for 600K and swear to never buy a LIANA again.

My brother and Uncle have a Mercedes C180 and 300E 4MATIC and I would rather prefer to drive them, if I have to pay that much.

The LIANA owners will definitely state that it is better than a 335i, so it is a useless argument.

Coincidently, I have 3 company cars, 06-08 City, Honda South and Quaideen maintained on petrol with me for sell, one of them is a jet black Steermatic.

Anyone with his super LIANA can come and see what is a good City capable of and how many gears and seconds it needs to overtake a City on petrol, especially the Steermatic.

BTW, the 06 Steermatic got an offer of 1M, I do not think that a 06 Eminent can fetch more than 680K.

That clearly shows which one is better, Market is the best judge of any car unless it is a unique car like a RX8, Mercedes, Lexus or BMW.
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 959 View Post

Just to give you an idea, to continue the misery the CNG small faber cylinders got stolen from RXi, Suzuki billed 60K, nowhere in the market they were available, after market kit means the cars resale got down by 40K easily.

The rear tail lights of Eminent were broken by motorcyclists and the bill was 14K Rs as the Chinese ones were again not available at that time.

Sold the Eminent for 800K and RXi for 600K and swear to never buy a LIANA again.

My brother and Uncle have a Mercedes C180 and 300E 4MATIC and I would rather prefer to drive them, if I have to pay that much.

The LIANA owners will definitely state that it is better than a 335i, so it is a useless argument.

Coincidently, I have 3 company cars, 06-08 City, Honda South and Quaideen maintained on petrol with me for sell, one of them is a jet black Steermatic.

Anyone with his super LIANA can come and see what is a good City capable of and how many gears and seconds it needs to overtake a City on petrol, especially the Steermatic.

BTW, the 06 Steermatic got an offer of 1M, I do not think that a 06 Eminent can fetch more than 680K.

That clearly shows which one is better, Market is the best judge of any car unless it is a unique car like a RX8, Mercedes, Lexus or BMW.

Well,Steeramatic is in a totally different Class.I do not at all agree with the market factor at all.

Our people's mentality is stuck with XLi's.Corolla this,Corolla that!Blah Blah!Toyota Corolla has awesome resale,does that mean its better then a Eagle eye civic?An Eagle eye 2005 Oriel Prosmatic goes for 1150k-1200k in the market and is a 1.6.XLi on the other hand is a 1.3 which goes around 1050k-1100k.Which one is better?A person with an eagle eye would be suffering a loss whereas the XLi one would be gaining 15-20% of what he/she paid.

Eminent's resale is not as low as you claimed.An Abused Eminent would go for 680k but a good one wouldn't.I myself have seen a group of people in the Sunday Market bidding for An Eminent 07 Silver Fully genuine with 37k on the clock,it was sold for 880k!
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir car prices in Lahore are very high.

XLI is totally better in sense than PROMATEC that it can be fixed at 0300 hours at a street of tando adam or okara.

RXI and Eminent prices were in same league with IdsI and Steermatic.

2005 Altis A/T goes for same 1050-1100K as Oriel and 06 Xli is available for 900 and 840K for 04 pre face lift XLi.

If you need any Eminent or XLi, le me know.
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 959 View Post

bhai no hard feelings but totally disagree with u
    now u want to say liana lights n other spares should be equall to price of mehran's part because it is also suzuki made its not possible then man
    dont tell me for how much u sold i sold mine rxi 06 for 700 k in haripur where people treat lianas n balenos even hondas as a peice of shi t n only like xlis u sold ur cars for lesser amount may u due to their condition r u sale them urgently dont know y
    yes i again say liana is way better car then n e other car of pakistan except eagle eye n reborn else all other r dump when compared to liana while i am using civic 03 now n used shitty after liana but still my vote is for liana
    y u r comparing liana rxi to steermatic compare it to idsi of compare eminent to steermatic i bet steermatic ka dad b aa jae to its nothing
    u dont know what liana is capabale of
    by market price u cant judge how car is especially in the cuntry like pakistan
    by this n e 1 can prove xli better over civic accord
    mehran over n e other car in same category
    again no hard feelings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sirjee no hard feelings.

You are welcome to Karachi as my guest with any LIANA Eminent, I will pay for a week accomodation for not less than a 5 star hotel and all expenses, if it can come even close to the Steermatic.

Even a 0 meter Reborn and Altis with A/T have a hard time.

I am not complaining about the parts of cost or comparing them with Mehran but they should be much cheaper than Corolla and Civic.

You can only get a good 05 Accord at a price double of 05 XLi, instead of much expensive parts and maintenance, same goes for a 2000 C180 Mercedes which commands a price three times of XLi, so it proves that market value is a good indicator, if not perfect, of what a car worths.

Still people buy Lancer, even it has much expensive parts and almost no sales support for much more than the LIANA price.

The car age and mileage is also reflected in the market value, else my 25 years old Accord or a 30 years old Mercedes 190 are much better to drive, that I can assure you and they worth much less than even a used Alto.

I can get you a dozen Eminent in immaculate condition in 800K within a week, if you are interested, but it will take at least 2 months to find a good Corolla or Civic or even Lancer at that price.
    Readers are Leaders.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx bhai but karachi is far far away lolz dil door ni hony chaiye
    agar ap kehty ho to man lety han but i had givena real tough times to xli/gli even of new shape n city with my liana on cng n bhai if rxi liana on cng touch 165 easily (i did my self with 2 men) then u should convert it to petrol when run with steermatic as steermatics r usually on petrol then its obivous it goes to 165+ n if it will be eminent then it should much more then 165
    so what u want to say what steermatic can do ???? 250? bhai usy roky ka kon phr? if u run a A/t liana then steermatic should be run without steermatic function
    i drive steermatic but i dont think so its very much better to liana
    i personally own liana n drive steermatic too dont use eminent but i think eminent
    if liana is much more better than xli n city then y its parts should be less then cow n CT?
    har jaga ki apni bat hoti han in our location u caan find a good condition rolla even in 2 minutes but for civic n other achi ko to choro koi mil jae to bari bat ha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what we all can agree on from all the arguments is that

many ppl on Pakwheels have had very good experience with Liana
    an almost equal number of ppl on Pakwheels have had extremely bad experience with Liana

but one thing no one can point out is that not a single Pakwheels users has had ANY problems whtsoever with 03-05/06-08 iDSI City

im not talking about interior quality or underpowered Engine
    wht i mean is technical problems with the car which are by far non existent

i have never seen ppl complain about Honda City iDSI nor have i seen a Honda City ever breaking down

i myself own 06 iDSI and till not its got 50k on the odometer and NEVER a single problem with the car and its Company maintained

in these 4+ Years we only changed the clutch plate last year which was probably due to some rough usage by a few drivers we had in the initial years after that the car is only used/driven by me

Point of this crap ive written is Honda City is not gonna disappoint u

for Liana u can either have the experience of huzaifaa/LIANARULES
    or u can wind up like 959 who tried out two different lianas and both FAILED

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice conclusion but the 3rd para need to be revised as search function will provide the problems in city as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My 2 cents...
    Go for City

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City all the way!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City, City, City.............................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    what we all can agree on from all the arguments is that

many ppl on Pakwheels have had very good experience with Liana
    an almost equal number of ppl on Pakwheels have had extremely bad experience with Liana

but one thing no one can point out is that not a single Pakwheels users has had ANY problems whtsoever with 03-05/06-08 iDSI City

im not talking about interior quality or underpowered Engine
    wht i mean is technical problems with the car which are by far non existent

i have never seen ppl complain about Honda City iDSI nor have i seen a Honda City ever breaking down

i myself own 06 iDSI and till not its got 50k on the odometer and NEVER a single problem with the car and its Company maintained

in these 4+ Years we only changed the clutch plate last year which was probably due to some rough usage by a few drivers we had in the initial years after that the car is only used/driven by me

Point of this crap ive written is Honda City is not gonna disappoint u

for Liana u can either have the experience of huzaifaa/LIANARULES
    or u can wind up like 959 who tried out two different lianas and both FAILED

you are also right on this because honda is honda,
    but there is a huge difference in price factor of liana and city
    my cosuin has kept his liana from last 4 years which is going without any problem except for tyre change and routine maintenance and also coils were once changed as it was driven very much,nothing except this
    and i myself have a liana and love this car and prefer it over city anytime and it goes without any problem,i only drive it on petrol even though it has ff cng but its on me as i like to drive it on petrol and dont like cng,it goes without any problem and when it comes to speed,piece of cake over city
    and if the poster wants to buy a liana,he should look for a decent driven one because if he end up buying an abused 1,he will be himself agnst the car afterwards
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

20. 28-03-2011, 12:42 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    Spam

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)