Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 138
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Good Mechanics in Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face Good Mechanics in Pakistan

    Hi ALL!!!!!!

    I am making this thread because I saw many of guys looking for good mechanics here in their respective cities but very less of them found their answered....

    IF u know any mechanic and had very good experience with his work than do share its name and address here...... This will help many pak wheeler in here to find proper mechanic for their RIde......

    Plz Guys..... Do share your experience ................

    Guys post like this:

    City:

    Area:

    Workshop/Mechanic Name:

    Address/Directions:

    Contact Details:

    Specialty:

    Time Taken to complete a Simple Job:

    Comments:

    @ Mods... Can u make this thread Sticky as this will help alot of Pakwheelers.....


  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by khurem View Post
    Dude I think race_addicted meant that the things I said in my earlier post were exactly the same in his mind. Or shall we say, we 3 have the same thought i.e. to make a thread about the good mechanics to go to, so that we won't get robbed by the zardari mechanics which are all over the country. It's great that you took the initiative.

    @Mods: Now can we make this thread sticky in this forum section at least!! (considering when a useless thread like Cricket World Cup discussion was made a sticky, this thread actually can really benefit a lot of PW forumers here!)

    Dude I was just kidding.... I know what race_addicted meant to said that u gave me the idea of arranging in proper pattern..... Thanks for that...

    Don't worry about it I will keep on bumping every day until mods made this thread Sticky.....

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikhali1324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    USTAD ZAHOOR waqas Motors near bypass bridge Rahim Yar Khan is the BEST Cell 03009673314.USTAD ZAHOOR is a all rounder.

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajjadmemon82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heart_Break_Kid View Post
    Do you know any enercon center in karachi????
    I know of one. its near Khudad Colony, PECHS.

    Directions : Facing towards Shahra-e-Faisal with Mc Donalds Tariq Road on your LEFT. Take Right from the Light on Allah wali Chorangi. Keep driving and pass the Noorani Kabab Signal. The next Chowrangi has Enercon center on its right corner.

    They have got the same equipment and I am pretty much satisfied.

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by khurem View Post
    Dude I think race_addicted meant that the things I said in my earlier post were exactly the same in his mind. Or shall we say, we 3 have the same thought i.e. to make a thread about the good mechanics to go to, so that we won't get robbed by the zardari mechanics which are all over the country. It's great that you took the initiative.

    @Mods: Now can we make this thread sticky in this forum section at least!! (considering when a useless thread like Cricket World Cup discussion was made a sticky, this thread actually can really benefit a lot of PW forumers here!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjadmemon82 View Post
    I know of one. its near Khudad Colony, PECHS.

    Directions : Facing towards Shahra-e-Faisal with Mc Donalds Tariq Road on your LEFT. Take Right from the Light on Allah wali Chorangi. Keep driving and pass the Noorani Kabab Signal. The next Chowrangi has Enercon center on its right corner.

    They have got the same equipment and I am pretty much satisfied.

    Thanks.........

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    PrinceSultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bad Mechanics:
    Dnt remember the garage name, it's located on Jurahi, Adiala Road Pindi. There was a guy name Manzoor from AJK, we took two cars there; 1) Daewoo for transmission problem and 2) Charade 1985 (Diesel) for timing belt. us idiot ne 2no cars ki wat laga di thi
    Good Mechanic:
    Again forgot the name but its located near Kamran Market, near UBL (or may be ABL) bank. He can fix steering, suspension and axels etc of many cars like Corolla, Daewoo, Hyundai and even Subaro

    We (friends, relatives, neighbours etc) have lot of bad experiences
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibyhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heart_Break_Kid View Post
    yar that suspension wala is near NEWTOWN or "Hyunadi showroom" or u are talking about near jail chorangi???

    Thanks
    hyundai showroom . well guiding u in detail will be helpful. while moving on road which is from islamia college to old sabzi mandi, their comes a automobile market soon after karachi jail wall . in tht market this is the shop before the hyundai showroom ,next to pedesterian bridge.on the service road facing main road.its the only suspension shop in tht market. this guy took 300 for opening one side of alto as in front left or front ryt. rear is cheaper. u can then bring wat ever parts ur car needs. he wont over charge you thts for sure and work is better then SHAHJEE with my experience. parts eassily available in market opposite to it and moreover he would take a test drive and will guide you wat parts u need and save ur tym.
    shahjee charges 1000 per side for opening.

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by leo68 View Post
    In karachi go to any mechanic you wish but never visit Khan Motors in DHA. Once he was good, but now he has become greedy and a big chor.
    sahi bolay aap sir. EIK no ka chor hai.
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibyhashmi View Post
    hyundai showroom . well guiding u in detail will be helpful. while moving on road which is from islamia college to old sabzi mandi, their comes a automobile market soon after karachi jail wall . in tht market this is the shop before the hyundai showroom ,next to pedesterian bridge.on the service road facing main road.its the only suspension shop in tht market. this guy took 300 for opening one side of alto as in front left or front ryt. rear is cheaper. u can then bring wat ever parts ur car needs. he wont over charge you thts for sure and work is better then SHAHJEE with my experience. parts eassily available in market opposite to it and moreover he would take a test drive and will guide you wat parts u need and save ur tym.
    shahjee charges 1000 per side for opening.

    thanks Now I got it.... 300 is cheap... I once gave 3500 for only replacing bushes of front suspension in cuore......

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSultan View Post
    Bad Mechanics:
    Dnt remember the garage name, it's located on Jurahi, Adiala Road Pindi. There was a guy name Manzoor from AJK, we took two cars there; 1) Daewoo for transmission problem and 2) Charade 1985 (Diesel) for timing belt. us idiot ne 2no cars ki wat laga di thi
    Good Mechanic:
    Again forgot the name but its located near Kamran Market, near UBL (or may be ABL) bank. He can fix steering, suspension and axels etc of many cars like Corolla, Daewoo, Hyundai and even Subaro

    We (friends, relatives, neighbours etc) have lot of bad experiences

    Sorry to hear about your bad experiencess

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimoorkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    City: Islamabad

    Area: F-11

    Workshop/Mechanic Name: Attique Auto Perfect

    Address/Directions: Opposite PTCL exchange F-11

    Contact Details: 03335615577

    Specialty: Mechnics/Denting/Painting/Electricals etc

    Time Taken to complete a Simple Job: Depends on the Job

    Ive been getting my Civic, Jeep and Merc maintained by him for the last the last three years and I'm quite satisfied.

    Regards
    1)Merdcedes W124-Daily driven, 2)Toyota FJ70 RKR-Reliable offroader, 3)Mitsubishi Pajero Shogun-Comfy workshorse, 4)M38A1-Fun ride, 5)Daewoo Racer- Econimically reliable

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibyhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @kid
    3500 damn thts expensive. this guy doesnt uses kids on cars n prices are great. one more experience. shop in nazmabad.oposite jinah politechnic university. on the service road. corner shop. change the water pipe of radiator(metal one) of my vti and gave 4000 for labour . he was asking 7000 . damn realy bad experience of that.the guy said kam kernay dou paisounn ka koi masla nae. aur jab mun khola toh band baja de. the pipe costed 1200 from honda showroom . and labour. hahahaha . i feel pity now.

    any good denter painter with gud rates?? come on members this forum is very helpful for all. contribute to it and become a better member!!

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibyhashmi View Post
    @kid
    3500 damn thts expensive. this guy doesnt uses kids on cars n prices are great. one more experience. shop in nazmabad.oposite jinah politechnic university. on the service road. corner shop. change the water pipe of radiator(metal one) of my vti and gave 4000 for labour . he was asking 7000 . damn realy bad experience of that.the guy said kam kernay dou paisounn ka koi masla nae. aur jab mun khola toh band baja de. the pipe costed 1200 from honda showroom . and labour. hahahaha . i feel pity now.

    any good denter painter with gud rates?? come on members this forum is very helpful for all. contribute to it and become a better member!!
    My Mamooo really scolded me when I told him that I gave 3500 for some bushes..... Any ways.... Member should contribute if they really want to help others......

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump..... Common Guys........
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bumping. ...... . .. ... .. .. . . .. . ..... ... .. ... . ..... ...... . . . . . .. . . . . . .. ....
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  18. #57
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,364
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    All honest mechanics details are coming frm karachi and lahore. Looking honest mechanic in pindi isb for the last couple of years. 1 tha wo korea chala gaia. Now waiting for mechanics frm pindi isb. Please share.
    현대 애인

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibyhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this really makes me feel sad. pw members were famous for their helpful nature.but now time has change. very few seem to be worried for others problems.

  20. #59
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horse_rider View Post
    All honest mechanics details are coming frm karachi and lahore. Looking honest mechanic in pindi isb for the last couple of years. 1 tha wo korea chala gaia. Now waiting for mechanics frm pindi isb. Please share.
    there is no honest mechanic in rwp/isb
    Intelligence without ambition is just like a bird without wings...

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Horse_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,364
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassan27 View Post
    there is no honest mechanic in rwp/isb

    looking very true. because everyone here want to rip everyone off.
    현대 애인

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •