2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why Do People ?

Guys i need a real help. Will anyone of u be able to answer me dat why do People sale Swift after driving it few kilometers. Does it not worth keeping ? Is there any major fault wid dis car which intends ppl to sale it without even driving 5000 kms. I haved searched in da used section for Swift n was shocked to see HUGE number of swifts up for sale widout being driven even 5000 kms. (Few r driven upto 10k,15k kms). Wots da MYSTERY ?

Drive lyk a Mister Driver or Jus Stay bac at Home.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    Dear ,
    More than 5000 Swifts are sold uptill now, Only 38 adds on pak wheels
    Only 11 adds with pictures!
    And remember, many adds on Pw are duplicate, some but little are fake!!!
    I see nothing wrong here
    11 adds is not a big deal!
    +1

I am an owner for one year and i love it more now than before and am not going to sell it anytime soon,never faced a single issue.There is no issue at all with the car. CNG is also compatible.Remember it is the most loved car ever made by suzuki and is selling in 124 countires. 67 awards including car of the year awards in different countries verify the power,admiration & love for this car.It is fastest selling car of suzuki and has already sold 2 million worldwide in 6 years. I don't know how you can give judgments without any personal experience. If low mileage cars sale on pakwheels is a criteira then below are the stats for other cars:

• Toyota corolla 54 cars for sale with 5000 or less mileage
    • Honda city 17 cars for sale with 5000 or less mileage
    • Honda civic 14 cars for sale with 5000 or less mileage
    • Suzuki swift 11 cars for sale with 5000 or less mileage
    If less milage sale is a criteria then toyota corolla is the worst performing car and second is honda city. Swift is less than all .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    +1
    I don't know how you can give judgments without any personal experience.
    Wot sort of judgments r u talkig abt ? Where did i mention that i have personally experianced SOME FAULT in dis car ? U jus wont understand wot um asking for. I personally luv da car but a thing confused me n jus asked for it n dats it. Well wot i came to know is dat da only issue wid dis car is fuel consumption n not gud wid Cng too. Da only factor which is repeling ppl otherwise da ride is superB

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simpple yar car is launched just a year back and now what u expect milage from one year used car.abhi is car ko sirf 1 year howa hy markeet may aye howe to is lye tumhe zyada milage wale used swift nahe mily gee.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    once a wise man said to some modifying his car
    is mai jahaz ka engine b daal do, hai to yai suzuki hi

no offense meant to swift owners!
    I salute your thinking.. INSHALLAH humari Qom bahaut tarakii karay gi..
    All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDriver View Post
    Wot sort of judgments r u talkig abt ? Where did i mention that i have personally experianced SOME FAULT in dis car ? U jus wont understand wot um asking for. I personally luv da car but a thing confused me n jus asked for it n dats it. Well wot i came to know is dat da only issue wid dis car is fuel consumption n not gud wid Cng too. Da only factor which is repeling ppl otherwise da ride is superB
    consumption is good, i am getting 13-15 in city and 15-17 on highway.Regarding cng check out this thread:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cng...l-razaq-g-10-a

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    consumption is good, i am getting 13-15 in city and 15-17 on highway.Regarding cng check out this thread:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cng...l-razaq-g-10-a
    13-15 kms intercity. Rilli nice average if it is so

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Problem is that people at the time of buying that car give a lot of weight on the 'features' that Swift provided, going on theoretical value of the car. But when they bought it and drove, they realized they have spent over a million Rupees on a Hatchback with no real amazing features. Agreed, this they should have realized before buying, but unfortunately sometimes we don't even know what we really want and the grass is always greener on the other side. It's a tendency to go after car 'features' and missing the big picture that deep down inside we really want a big car with great looks.

Even after spending a Million Rupees you don't own a sedan, and a Suzuki hatchback, there's a different level of respect you command from everyone who sees you in that car. Compared that to other guys around who have spent 8 lacs or so to buy an old Honda city, at least they are driving a bigger car, hence better image in the eyes of many.

Image is very important in practical life. You make judgments about car owners based on the car and the brand they drive. If a guy comes in Merc, you'd make many assumptions about him even without knowing him as compared to a man who's driving a corrolla, no matter how rich that corrolla guy really is from the Merc guy. Similarly a guy driving a Sedan has more respect in our society (sadly) than a person driving a hatchback, no matter if the hatchback is more pricey than that old Sedan model.

Guys who bought Swift and now selling it so early may be thinking that they spent so much for a hatchback, maybe they would have been better off to buy a Cultus FF CNG and save some money, or invest a little more to get a Sedan which would give them more pleasure to own.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurem View Post
    Problem is that people at the time of buying that car give a lot of weight on the 'features' that Swift provided, going on theoretical value of the car. But when they bought it and drove, they realized they have spent over a million Rupees on a Hatchback with no real amazing features. Agreed, this they should have realized before buying, but unfortunately sometimes we don't even know what we really want and the grass is always greener on the other side. It's a tendency to go after car 'features' and missing the big picture that deep down inside we really want a big car with great looks.

Even after spending a Million Rupees you don't own a sedan, and a Suzuki hatchback, there's a different level of respect you command from everyone who sees you in that car. Compared that to other guys around who have spent 8 lacs or so to buy an old Honda city, at least they are driving a bigger car, hence better image in the eyes of many.

Image is very important in practical life. You make judgments about car owners based on the car and the brand they drive. If a guy comes in Merc, you'd make many assumptions about him even without knowing him as compared to a man who's driving a corrolla, no matter how rich that corrolla guy really is from the Merc guy. Similarly a guy driving a Sedan has more respect in our society (sadly) than a person driving a hatchback, no matter if the hatchback is more pricey than that old Sedan model.

Guys who bought Swift and now selling it so early may be thinking that they spent so much for a hatchback, maybe they would have been better off to buy a Cultus FF CNG and save some money, or invest a little more to get a Sedan which would give them more pleasure to own.
    Bro no one but just u have made sum sense over here. Thanx for sharing ur detailed view

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List