Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 189
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Altis 1.6 or Civic which one to buy

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Usharif1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Altis 1.6 or Civic which one to buy

    Dear all!

    I was planning to purchase Altis 1.6 A/T SR next month. But booking was closed and launch was delayed. The other option will be Civic but its new model on its way.
    Please suggest what to do? buy civic or wait for Altis?



  2. #161
    PakWheeler Follow
    luckykamoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    altis
    LuCkY KA/\/\0KA

  3. #162
    PakWheeler Follow
    luckykamoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    main ty toyota laawa gaa mein ty pind jana hunda ae pai jeee naa changi hoyi ty sale kar k koi hor lee lawa gAye sunO ki Rola ae
    LuCkY KA/\/\0KA

  4. #163
    PakWheeler Follow
    cooldude11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thread starter is sleeping and world war 5 is going in

  5. #164
    PakWheeler Follow
    cooldude11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    on*

  6. #165
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovesleeping View Post
    have experinenced them if u go 80 and hard brake the car skids which it should nt
    If your car is still under warranty, go back to dealer and get them to change.
    Cos your ABS is malfunction.

    ABS work even at any speed.

  7. #166
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    how many Japanase or European Imported Civics do u actually see on the roads ?
    almost every 8G Civic in Pakistan is Local Assembled

    What does Customs have to do with "Local Honda Civic 8Gs"

    Honda Atlas only offers 1.8L R18 Engine in 8G Civic in Pakistan
    u can easily generalize that almost all 8G Civics here in our country currently have R18 Engine
    Recently our "good" ally shot dead someone who was the most wanted in the world. Did you see that person on the road before he was shot dead???

    You did not see on the road does not mean it is not around.
    So unless you work in the custom and confirmed that no Civic 8Gs are imported into this country than you can made the above statement.

    Got it!

  8. #167
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Recently our "good" ally shot dead someone who was the most wanted in the world. Did you see that person on the road before he was shot dead???

    You did not see on the road does not mean it is not around.
    So unless you work in the custom and confirmed that no Civic 8Gs are imported into this country than you can made the above statement.

    Got it!
    next time ur out on the Roads keep an eye on all the 8G Civics u see around u

    im sure all of them will be 1.8L iVTEC with Circular Taillights and all of them has
    either HUB CAPS or these Rims

    Altis 1.6 or Civic which one to buy - 36922983 4


    a Japanese K20 Civic will not have the logo of 1.8 iVTEC and has different Rims than the local one
    an Europeon Civic can not be confused with the local one since its a hatchback

    i dont know what u see on the roads but each and every Civic 8G on the roads in Pakistan since 2006 have all the Traits of Local Assembly

    also plz read the posts carefully
    i said "ALMOST" im not blankly denying the existence of imported 8G Civics in Pakistan

    "Almost all Civic 8G in Pakistan currently r Local Assembled with R18 Engine"

  9. #168
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    next time ur out on the Roads keep an eye on all the 8G Civics u see around u

    im sure all of them will be 1.8L iVTEC with Circular Taillights and all of them has
    either HUB CAPS or these Rims

    a Japanese K20 Civic will not have the logo of 1.8 iVTEC and has different Rims than the local one
    an Europeon Civic can not be confused with the local one since its a hatchback

    i dont know what u see on the roads but each and every Civic 8G on the roads in Pakistan since 2006 have all the Traits of Local Assembly

    also plz read the posts carefully
    i said "ALMOST" im not blankly denying the existence of imported 8G Civics in Pakistan

    "Almost all Civic 8G in Pakistan currently r Local Assembled with R18 Engine"
    In your this post, you say you are sure all of them....than your previous post is almost.

    So is all or almost??? Anyway I do not want to debate with you as your points are based on assumption.

    Just to share;
    Hatchback Civic 8G is known as FD2 or Civic Type R which is not offered by Honda Atlas. That is a 2.0 Engine.

    If I am not wrong, Civic that is offered in 1.6 or 1.8 have exactly the same outlook. Only different is 1.6 or 1.8 being stick on the boots which can be easily replaced.

  10. #169
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    hey smart guy u might wanna read the following :





    to make it simple 99% of all 8G Civics in Pakistan have R18 iVTEC Engine
    @Rats/mice/mule/chukander

    You sure have out of order BUTTON's instead of eye balls. See PGhasanJ's above post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rats View Post
    In your this post, you say you are sure all of them....than your previous post is almost.

    So is all or almost??? Anyway I do not want to debate with you as your points are based on assumption.

    Just to share;
    Hatchback Civic 8G is known as FD2 or Civic Type R which is not offered by Honda Atlas. That is a 2.0 Engine.

    If I am not wrong, Civic that is offered in 1.6 or 1.8 have exactly the same outlook. Only different is 1.6 or 1.8 being stick on the boots which can be easily replaced.
    There is not even a SINGLE civic in Pakistan with D16 engine.

    You're just an internet freak who read somewhere that in some corner of the world there is D16 under the hood of Civic 8Gen and then you're generalizing it with Pakistani Market.

    Open your eyes and see the world around you! Atleast see whats on the road for heavens sake!

    And i thought Rats have eyes!
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  11. #170
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In your this post, you say you are sure all of them....than your previous post is almost.

    So is all or almost??? Anyway I do not want to debate with you as your points are based on assumption.

    Just to share;
    Hatchback Civic 8G is known as FD2 or Civic Type R which is not offered by Honda Atlas. That is a 2.0 Engine.

    If I am not wrong, Civic that is offered in 1.6 or 1.8 have exactly the same outlook. Only different is 1.6 or 1.8 being stick on the boots which can be easily replaced.
    now ur just nitpicking my posts

    i said 99% of ALL in one post
    i said Almost ALL in another post

    i could go on and say that 100% of ALL but that wont be correct as there r very FEW Imported Honda Civic 8G in Pakistan

    i have posted before that Honda Civic 8G is offered in K and R Series Engine

    R Series is in particular the R18 1.8L Engine available in Pakistan which is an implementation for Fuel Economy SOHC VTEC-E aptly named iVTEC

    K Series is the performance Engines which r NOT Offered in Pakistan
    all 2.0L and above ones r K20 Engines which r DOHC VTEC

    so where does a D Series Engine come in an argument about Civic 8G?

    This whole argument was Honda Civic 8G's R18 iVTEC Engine in Pakistan is designed to consume very little Fuel while under 2500RPM

    There is absolutely no point talking about K20 2.0L Engine because it is not designed for Fuel Economy

    and unless u can some how prove that Imported Honda Civic 8G with K20 Engine forms the majority in Pakistan the FACT remains that R18 1.8L Civic is the one in majority

  12. #171
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If I am not wrong, Civic that is offered in 1.6 or 1.8 have exactly the same outlook. Only different is 1.6 or 1.8 being stick on the boots which can be easily replaced.
    Japanese imported K20 2.0L Engine Civics have exactly the same outlook as local assembled Civic except the difference of Rims and Hexagonal Tail Lights

    They also have bigger Disk Brakes

  13. #172
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovesleeping's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,468
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    Japanese imported K20 2.0L Engine Civics have exactly the same outlook as local assembled Civic except the difference of Rims and Hexagonal Tail Lights

    They also have bigger Disk Brakes
    +1 and yea 8 gen civic never came with d16
    Honda Boys..Powered by R18!

  14. #173
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Close your eyes; and get this new Altis 1.6; which I beleive is launching on Sunday; do check your local dealer; they might already have received the cars (some dealers have got the cars for Sunday launch). Get it booked the first day; and get the commitment that you will receive the car in June. After that its price is expected to increase; courtesy 2012 budget!

    I myself has Civic; but suggesting Altis it will be best value for your money!

  15. #174
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Close your eyes; and get this new Altis 1.6; which I beleive is launching on Sunday; do check your local dealer; they might already have received the cars (some dealers have got the cars for Sunday launch). Get it booked the first day; and get the commitment that you will receive the car in June. After that its price is expected to increase; courtesy 2012 budget!

    I myself has Civic; but suggesting Altis it will be best value for your money!
    @Khurram Aziz bro...........This is exactly what I'm proposing. Held back the GLI purchase this week, and if you remember, I've interacted with you before on the Honda, but just found that this would be the best compromise between a GLI and VTI, I mean the 18.09 package, MT/SR. So, I agree with you.

    Now, plz clarify, if booking is done in May, car delivered in end June or beginning of July, would Budget later have an effect upon already paid off vehicles, expected to arrive?

    If so, till which date is one secure from that?

    Thanks.


    Regards.
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  16. #175
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I was in touch with local Indus dealer; earlier I was interested to get Altis for myself. But due to delayed launch; I went for VTi. The sales person I was in touch offered yesterday that as launch is happening on Sunday, I may come and book in advance. I availed the offer; but not for myself; but for my uncle instead He has committed (though verbally) that we will get the car in first week of June. I will suggest that you also get in touch with your local dealer and seek similar possibility.

    No idea about Indus; as never faced such situation that prices increased in between booking and delivery. But Atlas Honda expereince has been wonderful. I booked my VTi for 16.85 on April 10th. On April 26th (I beleive) they increased the prices to 17.25. My car arrived on April 30th but was delivered to me officially on May 2nd. They didnt charged me any difference; however they gave an Invoice dated April 28th; the car's manufacturing date is also April 28th. Now this might has happened as a result of plant shutting down on May 1st or may be I was lucky! The official policy of both the vendors is that rates of delivery date will be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    @Khurram Aziz bro...........This is exactly what I'm proposing. Held back the GLI purchase this week, and if you remember, I've interacted with you before on the Honda, but just found that this would be the best compromise between a GLI and VTI, I mean the 18.09 package, MT/SR. So, I agree with you.

    Now, plz clarify, if booking is done in May, car delivered in end June or beginning of July, would Budget later have an effect upon already paid off vehicles, expected to arrive?

    If so, till which date is one secure from that?

    Thanks.


    Regards.
    Now we are having fingers crossed and hoping that we will get the recently booked Altis in first week of June as promised!

  17. #176
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    @Rats/mice/mule/chukander

    You sure have out of order BUTTON's instead of eye balls. See PGhasanJ's above post!



    There is not even a SINGLE civic in Pakistan with D16 engine.

    You're just an internet freak who read somewhere that in some corner of the world there is D16 under the hood of Civic 8Gen and then you're generalizing it with Pakistani Market.

    Open your eyes and see the world around you! Atleast see whats on the road for heavens sake!

    And i thought Rats have eyes!
    Are you a politician?? You talk without any facts supporting.
    I am just asking how can you or anyone here be sure that 99% of Civic in Pakistan is 1.6??

    If you say I am an internet freak, I will say you are one poor freak that has not stepped out of this country but like to talk as though you know the world!!

    Well, what you see and hear might not be the truth, please use the organ known as brain in your head to think!

    This shall be my last post for you in this argument. I am a man of my word, unless you

  18. #177
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    now ur just nitpicking my posts

    i said 99% of ALL in one post
    i said Almost ALL in another post

    i could go on and say that 100% of ALL but that wont be correct as there r very FEW Imported Honda Civic 8G in Pakistan

    i have posted before that Honda Civic 8G is offered in K and R Series Engine

    R Series is in particular the R18 1.8L Engine available in Pakistan which is an implementation for Fuel Economy SOHC VTEC-E aptly named iVTEC

    K Series is the performance Engines which r NOT Offered in Pakistan
    all 2.0L and above ones r K20 Engines which r DOHC VTEC

    so where does a D Series Engine come in an argument about Civic 8G?

    This whole argument was Honda Civic 8G's R18 iVTEC Engine in Pakistan is designed to consume very little Fuel while under 2500RPM

    There is absolutely no point talking about K20 2.0L Engine because it is not designed for Fuel Economy

    and unless u can some how prove that Imported Honda Civic 8G with K20 Engine forms the majority in Pakistan the FACT remains that R18 1.8L Civic is the one in majority
    There are D series Engine being offered for Civic 8G as 1.6l engine.
    That's what I am trying to tell you.

    I think any engine with RPM under 2.5 consume very little Fuel.
    Therefore to check if the Fuel Consumption is good, best is to check whats the speed of the vehicle when RPM is 2.0
    If your speed is 80 - 100, the vehicle FC is good.
    If anything less, you have got a drinker.

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
    Lastly, we are all here to learn, so why shall anyone get personal and start calling others name just because the other party is wrong or disagree with you?
    Those people whom I have address back in the same manner are unhappy, what gives you the impression that the person on the other end is happy with you??

  19. #178
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    op is still missing and you guys do not have any life.

  20. #179
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lastly, we are all here to learn, so why shall anyone get personal and start calling others name just because the other party is wrong or disagree with you?
    Those people whom I have address back in the same manner are unhappy, what gives you the impression that the person on the other end is happy with you??
    yes i agree we r all here to learn
    but even if i am wrong or someone else doesnt agree with me i do not get personal and start calling them names

  21. #180
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    NaXuN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    emmm still fighting...?...for wat reason..?...
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •