Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Planning to Buy vitz !!! Need Help

Assalam-allikum,

As topic says it all, I am planning to buy VITZ APPLIEDFOR which are mostly available at showrooms, I just want to confirm what are the things need to checked before buying japense cars?? As this is my first Japanese car so i have no idea. I don't want to engage my self in self importing procedures.

Also for Models i have 2007-08 Model in my mind fresh 2011 import. What would be the price of the car in Islamabad?

Your responses are highly appreciated, Thanks in Advance !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Visit a few dealers and you'll get an exact idea of price, for all variants. As far as check list is concerned :-

- Import should be through Japan instead of Dubai
    - Ask for original Auction document (no photocopies) and grades above 4.0 are recommended
    - Dealers do get you vehicles registered but do note the fee for vitz is 10 or 11k give or take a few do not pay more than 13-14k including token for a year
    - beige interior and greenishh seats for 2008 model are worth more than black interior
    - Facelift has more price
    - Mileage should be coherent with auction sheet
    - Other important documents include bill of receipt on port of entry ( all in all i think there are 10 total documents you can get the list from registration office or some dealer)
    - Additional accessories increase price like DVD player, navigation system, Start stop button, airbags, parking sensor, etc,etc

Do not go for a low priced car with one piece painted from dealer.

Now all of the above will certainly raise as many quarries in you but there is lot of detail in some questions, look into vitz fan club and threads and you'll find your answers or call me if you still need some clarification. Still the best person on PW to consult will be "ALTA" find his contact no and he'll guide you the best.
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Naweed,

Your each and every point is self explanatory, May i have your Cell number, So before buying i will consult you? Also which dealer you prefer the most for buying VITZ in Islamabad ???

-Waqar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@waqar, i'm in quetta, bought an unregd vitz 07 from lhr in July last year and came to know these things from here and there. I don't know any dealers in pindi or isd (specially who can be recommended as a really honest one, you'll have find one on your own. My cell no is 03335109707. I'll be glad to be of any service to you. Best wishes
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I thought you are in Rawalpindi as your status showed Anyways no issues, Tomorrow i will scan market for this. Thanks for your support, It's highly appreciated.

-Waqar

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any Additional inputs from Pakwheelers are highly Welcomed !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry for that, I've tried to keep both locations in my display a number of times and somehow the Quetta gets deleted and pindi comes over it, i don't know the reason. Do contact "Alta" he deals in import of cars (as i guess) and a really good person (guaranteed). I've never met or talked to him but the i've seen threads and posts praising him

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I did noted his phone number, But it seems he deals in Karachi only. Anyways i will call him as a second opinion.

Thanks,
    Waqar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont just deal in Karachi,as anyone is welcome to come check the car or have someone check it for them and buy it from me

Naweed has pointed out everything,ill just like to add,get the car checked by a mechanic and get the body checked too.

In most cases the body will have a fender touch up which is fine,as long as its not more then one piece its okay.

Mileage for most cars will be tempered so dont just look at the mileage but look at the interior the seats,the steering and such.

People have made a big deal about imports and how many have gotten crappy cars dont read much into that like Naweed said dont end buying anything which is way cheaper then the market.Those crying today are because they thought they were smart and got a great deal by paying way less.I am not saying that you should pay more either!!

Price of a 2007 old lights would be 1050 and a 2008 will cost around 1140 with the face lift.Colours would be white,silver for the above prices.Price ill also change from car to car.

If you were to come to Karachi i will have around 10 options to show you,and if you cant then if you could ask a friend or a relative to visit my showroom.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Poster:
    For buying a Vitz, your choices should be:
    First Choice: Alta (Pakwheels)
    Second Choice: Babaromar (Pakwheels)
    Third Choice: 11th way cars (Saddar RWP)
    Fourth Choice: Vitz & Vitz (Karachi Company Islamabad)

In Isb/Rwp, the dealerships for Vitz are quite limited as compared to Lahore & Karachi.

BR/Usman
    ...success takes time, persistence, determination, and most importantly, believing in yourself

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can help you if you can come lahore. If you are interested i will send you my mobile no.
    VITZ:A Master Piece by A Greek Designer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ALTA,

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your comments. My visit to Karachi would be bit difficult. I will check if there is some source who contact you directly.

@UsmanAmjad,
    Thanks bro, I will visit showrooms tomorrow.

@Yaris,
    Lahore is accessible for me, Tomorrow i will visit showrooms here in Islamabad then i will have a exact picture. Thanks for your offer bro, It's highly appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA,

I just visited showrooms in Islamabad, Most of the showroom owner's hesitate to give auction sheet along with the car delivery. One of them said that if you need auction sheet car then you have to pay 50% upfront cash, We will call our investor in Karachi and he will deliver you the car within 5 days to Islamabad, Then pay rest of the money. I don't want to take any type of risk, I prefer to pay more even.

My question is should i go for the car which is available without Auction sheet in the market? Is this way of partial payment is normal? Also dealers are charging 50k more for auction sheet cars. Please Help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance !
    Waqar

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Vicky959
    All cars do not come with auction sheets, simply because all are not purchased through auction.
    50K extra and 50% upfront cash is all crap, do not go for it (because some time cars little damage during delivery in containers).
    So my advice is, get some expert with you for body check and milage can be verified by proper checking of seats, steering and accelerator pedal.

No doubt its very good car, i own 2006 and its v v good. Soon i am selling it as switching to 1300cc Vitz.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Fadi,

Honestly i am not in favor paying partial payment, Can you please tell me is it wise decision to go for a car without auction sheet? Well off course at the time of payment i will bring my trusted mechanic/Denter along with me to check the car.

Looking for your reply !
    Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky959

Dont agreed on payment, he is kidding with you.

About auction, very few dealers deals in cars with auction sheet beacuse this sheet can tell you everything about your car, like milage, dent, paint, repair etc. Mostly dealers are buying compromised cars having paint & dent work, tempering milage and then they make car into right condition thats why they dont provide you auction sheet because you will catch their all lies.

I recomend you to buy VITZ with auction sheet so you must know about what you are going to purchase. I have purchased mine VITZ 07 with auction sheet.

In lahore there are very few showrooms who are exclusively dealing with VITZ. They have auction sheets with them.

Thanks
    VITZ:A Master Piece by A Greek Designer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Yaris,

Thanks mate for suggesting this, I will not consider that person who give me car on partial payment method.

Secondly in which language auction sheet will be in? Japanese or English?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M glad to see Alta is here himself to tell. As mentioned earlier, Babaromar is the next guy. Both are in Carachi but trustworthy. Babar's car ads ov the past you can find online while I know from Storm that Alta once reffered someone to another showroom because the car at his own showroom wasn't equally good. hence i'd be pretty much at ease.

If you STILL aren't convinced, Call Shaikh Hamza at 03215000543 and give my reference as Saqib (03215016157 is my number) along with Punk's. I got a Platz, unbelievably cheap from him last year and he even helped me sell it at more profit. By the way, he's the owner of Al Shaikh Motors, F-10 Markaz just in case you know that. And yes, 11th Way's cars are much more expensive than any other. I haven't seen the condition because the prices kept me far away.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M glad to see Alta is here himself to tell. As mentioned earlier, Babaromar is the next guy. Both are in Carachi but trustworthy. Babar's car ads ov the past you can find online while I know from Storm that Alta once reffered someone to another showroom because the car at his own showroom wasn't equally good. hence i'd be pretty much at ease.

If you STILL aren't convinced, Call Shaikh Hamza at 03215000543 and give my reference as Saqib (03215016157 is my number) along with Punk's. I got a Platz, unbelievably cheap from him last year and he even helped me sell it at more profit. By the way, he's the owner of Al Shaikh Motors, F-10 Markaz just in case you know that. And yes, 11th Way's cars are much more expensive than any other. I haven't seen the condition because the prices kept me far away.
    Thanks for your comment bro, Yes i visited 11th way cars it's far expensive and i don't like the way of dealing. I personally know the guy at Al-Sheikh motors. I am planning to visit him today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List