Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: If you were in my place, what will you do?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default If you were in my place, what will you do?

Assalamallaikum, Dear fellows, I have a budget of 475,000 and i want to buy a vehicle that can give me best value of my budget. Before recommending, Please read following points as you will know where i am standing at.

1. I am a new bie, i mean this will be my very first vehicle, I dont even know how to drive a car.(I may need to take some friend with me who will drive car at my home with me first. lol, may be funny for you but its fact) I dont know how to maintain a car either.
    2. I am not a rich person, i mean the budget I have mentioned is hard earned money )
    3. I live in a well populated area or Faisalabad, not a colony. You know galian, mohalla, tang more etc etc.
    4. Do you think i should wait a few months and gather some more money to get a better vehcile? btw I dont know why but most people say your first vehicle shoudn't be very expensive.
    5. Last, I dont like MEHRAN or Khyber.. So please recommend any thing but mehran.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For people who say a 1999 Model Margalla GLX is a old Car... What feeling they have about a Indus Corolla 1999,Civic 1999??

If the Poster's Budget was 6 Lakh then U all were suggesting to buy a neat and clean civic 1999 or Indus Corolla but Margalla is nt suitable in 475K... Y??

I can only say Car is easy to buy but difficult to maintain..... Margalla is 1 ov the best keeping sedan available..... Parts are cheap and availability is 100% everywhere!!!

U can easily found a nice Margalla GLX with sound engine and good body and Margalla is 1000 times better than Cultus,Alto,Coure,Mehran,Santro!!
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

wbk
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa... If i were in ur place i would have purchased a mitsubishi mini pajero... I think it has all what u want.. You can get a good mini pajero around 4 lac and in even better condition in 4lac 50 thousand..! Thats ur budget..
    According to some of ur queries, its not a mehran or a khyber!! U'll get a 660 cc (not very sure about this figure) engine with intercooler..! It has a good powerful engine..! U also mentioned that u need to learn driving, so this mini pajero also comes in automatic transmission in ur budget... Looks-wise the car is also good..it has a solid good body so no worries for injuries in case i an accident (God forbid) it is also a small car so no worries the gali k morr..! =P mini pajero also comes with an ac, which from my experience is pretty goodd..! Cooling us very good.. The front seats are very spacious but u'll have a little problem with getting into the rear seats...i think one cud deal with a tiny problem like this considering the rest of the car..! =) it also gives a good fuel average and u cud also get it converted on cng..!
    Ur second option wud b a coure..!
    I believe i have made my point and my personal choice wud b the mini pajero, it has all what u need and in ur budget..!
    Thanx !!
    Regards waleed.! And sorry for typing in a long reply taking space of ur thread..! =)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wbk View Post
    Aoa... If i were in ur place i would have purchased a mitsubishi mini pajero... I think it has all what u want.. You can get a good mini pajero around 4 lac and in even better condition in 4lac 50 thousand..! Thats ur budget..
    According to some of ur queries, its not a mehran or a khyber!! U'll get a 660 cc (not very sure about this figure) engine with intercooler..! It has a good powerful engine..! U also mentioned that u need to learn driving, so this mini pajero also comes in automatic transmission in ur budget... Looks-wise the car is also good..it has a solid good body so no worries for injuries in case i an accident (God forbid) it is also a small car so no worries the gali k morr..! =P mini pajero also comes with an ac, which from my experience is pretty goodd..! Cooling us very good.. The front seats are very spacious but u'll have a little problem with getting into the rear seats...i think one cud deal with a tiny problem like this considering the rest of the car..! =) it also gives a good fuel average and u cud also get it converted on cng..!
    Ur second option wud b a coure..!
    I believe i have made my point and my personal choice wud b the mini pajero, it has all what u need and in ur budget..!
    Thanx !!
    Regards waleed.! And sorry for typing in a long reply taking space of ur thread..! =)
    parts of mini pajero are not easily available and are quite expensive. also the mini is a fuel guzzler on petrol. dont know about its performance on CNG though.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alto all the way best car for small streets and long routes.
    Beshak ALLAH he sy hy sub waqt sy pehly nahin zarorat sy zada nahin.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okiz i have seen a lot of members think that Mehran is best to be first car. Although i dont like Mehran but just curious is it possible to make Mehran AC work good and to make its breaks and stearing better? what will be the cost to do so.
    A cousin of mine told me today that his friend is selling a 2005 Mehran, grey color and he is first owner, the car is used single handed. What should be the price???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you can go for a coure
    its easy to maintain
    more comfortable than mehran
    A/c works perfect
    built quality is far more better
    and its not that bad inside the car either
    Adolf Hitler Said: "I suggest that u do war instead of love bcoz in war u either live or die. But in Love neither u live nor u die.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai...
    as ur newbie!
    u must go for a FX or mehran nothing else!
    pehle drive krna sikho!
    drive krte kuch dent vent to prenge!
    to mehran is cheap to maintain!
    parts are easily available!
    usk bad sell kr lena resale value b hai!
    phir jb car drive krloge ache se to koi achigari like alto ya coure ya cultus le lena!
    rest choice is ur,s
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buy suzuki hi roof (the dabba)

easy and economical to maintain

more than 5 seating capacity

people wont stare at u!

AC b lag jata hay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well it is really difficult to choose a car in this budget...also everyone has his own experience and suggestions so it makes things even more difficult...

so here goes my suggestion...

the thing is ... if you buy a Mehran, Coure, Alto, Santro - you'll never be happy with the comfort, a/c, drive, and space.

as far as i m concerned i like big cars so i would suggest any big car in this budget from 1300 cc onwards.

A friend of mine has the same budget (actually Rs. 100,000 less than yours) and everyone was suggesting him a small car but he bought a Kia Spectra 2001 model and he is quite happy with his purchase (though he has spend around Rs. 50,000 for tyres, brakes, tuneups and touch-ups). According to him the car in no means can be compared to a Mehran, Coure, Alto or Santro. The comfort, drive, space, speed, is way way better than these small cars.

So decision is yours but go for the car which your heart suggests...cause in the end its you who is gonna drive it and sometimes if you buy something for the sake of people you'll never get satisfied.

Peace!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OK friends if i increase my budget to 500K, what model of cultus can i comfortably get?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List