0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Your Opinion

Guys please give your opinion about Nissan Sunny 2005. I am getting Auto petrol driven for Rs. 775k. in reasonable condition, with few minor touch ups, done 80ks. first owner.

Is it worth to go for this car, as I heard parts is a issue as this model is no more in prod. What about drive and suspensions? Other option is City 2005, but I am more interested in Sunny due to Japanese.

Has anyone of you experienced this car? Please give your worthy advise.

p.s--Though I find the shape a little odd, but city is no good.

Profile Deleted Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

are you talking about the 2011 model that first came out in china?.i dont know how they planned to introduce this model in pakistan in 2009 two years before its international release.hopefully they will release the new model by this time next year.
    if im driving and i get into an accident id rather be in a 25 year old accord then a new mehran.
    its up to you if you like the car and are satisfied with the condition to pay alittle extra then the budget you set, however you mentioned the car is in reasonable condition then maybe you should look around to find a car in good condition and then spend the extra buck.if you are buying any 6 year old car you buy something in good condition that does not require much work otherwise in six months you be selling the same car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    do note that the sunny is one size class above the city so you are getting better calue for money as it has similar features and is the same price (for a larger car).

i wish people woudl use their brains a bit more and stop comparing cars just on price when they are not designed to be competitors (from the manufacturer).

in PK people consider a C-class to be a high-end car and a CL9 to be an average car, even though they are direct competitors.
    Precious words
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List