Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question How to secure your car?

Hi All,

I have been really disappointed and hurt really by yesterdays postings on PW regarding stolen vehicles as most of us spend our entire savings in buying a car and specially when we know the probability of getting your car stolen is much more than the probability of it being found, so I though we should have a discussion on how to protect and secure our cars better, discuss which methods are better than the others etc.

So here are a few questions.

1. How effective is the steering lock now a days, I remember my dad used you have one always when I was younger dont know how handy is it now.

2. What about protection of Auto-transmission cars, can we place the lock somehow on brake so that the car doesnt move?

3. I dont have a security system installed on my vitz (came with central locking). Is it helpful in anyway?

4. Should the original documents be kept in the car? Because we are liable by law to produce them on request but on the other hand if (Allah na keray) the car gets stolen then I believe you really need to have the original documents PLUS if the car is found then duplicate documents would decrease its market value.

Any other suggestions would be welcome

I believe I am posting it in the correct section, if not then mods please move it in the relevant section. Thank you all.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar very simple TRUST ON ALLAH and then do this
    ................................but waiting for seniors to replay then i will post.
    What an Idea SIR G.......

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

theres nothing u can do which will prevent your car from geting stolen if bmws and mercedes are stolen which comes with laser keys u cant secure ur car with any thing my moms car was stolen from out side her clinic and according to her she have both china lock aswell as security system in it only thing u can do it is get a good insurance one of my friends had remved his ecu from his rolla when he came back the car was gone so u can imagine there well prepare to take your car but heres what i doo ..

1. park your car in front of a shop or crowed people if something fishy is going on people will notice ..

2.put as maximum locks as possiable like china ,steering and others ..

3 get a chor switch but install it in a unique place like in trunk or other cool places like instaling it in one of your power window button ..

4.park ur car in such tight place where its hard to open the door and not easily to get a way in a hurry ..

5.get a good insurance no need for trackers or other stuff ..

6.if possiable see your car every min u get free if its still there nothing is happening to it ...
    r3act

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List