Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Some questions about Liana

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Wheels2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Some questions about Liana

    Well, I've been planing to buy a car recently and finally decided to buy Liana. I know there are a lot of liana haters here, please keep away. I just need some guidelines and answers to some questions as I will be going to buy one in few days. I went to the market today and did check some cars, price was some what reasonable.

    Anyways,

    Firstly what about the genuine CNG, the owners claim the only factory fitted cars have this thing (what its called) and has two cylinders?
    http://i.imgur.com/uqY5t.jpg

    Is that correct?

    Secondly what should I look for while buying the car, any main faults, though I will be bringing a mechanic with me but still what should I look in the car, that may be altered or something like that.

    "Zoo: An excellent place to study the habits of human beings."

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Proverbial_Slang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,906
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The thing you asked about is the injector rail. When buying a Liana just check suspension, engine and electronics. The less alterations the better!

    Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels2go View Post
    Well, I've been planing to buy a car recently and finally decided to buy Liana. I know there are a lot of liana haters here, please keep away. I just need some guidelines and answers to some questions as I will be going to buy one in few days. I went to the market today and did check some cars, price was some what reasonable.

    Anyways,

    Firstly what about the genuine CNG, the owners claim the only factory fitted cars have this thing (what its called) and has two cylinders?
    http://i.imgur.com/uqY5t.jpg

    Is that correct?

    Secondly what should I look for while buying the car, any main faults, though I will be bringing a mechanic with me but still what should I look in the car, that may be altered or something like that.
    Buy an after market cng vehicle,ff cng have coil issues.
    Other wise liana is a real value for money these days.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  4. #4
    TM
    TM is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,715
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ Skill! Are you saying 'stay away from ff cng'??? as for coil issues in ff cng cars isnt that due to washing of eng.??? I have heard from someone if you dont use water to wash the eng. ff cng Liana's car survive.
    I am also thinking of buying a Liana but getting very negative response from everyone around me (though most of them have never kept a Liana). I am planning to sell my current ride a 2001 City exis and buy a 2006 Liana, at least i will upgrade my self by 5 years but everyone says it it not a wise idea...what do you say?
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasnain2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,800
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Buy a virgin one otherwise buy that has not been raped. You will have no issues.
    The tragedy of life is not what we suffer, its rather what we miss.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TM View Post
    @ Skill! Are you saying 'stay away from ff cng'??? as for coil issues in ff cng cars isnt that due to washing of eng.??? I have heard from someone if you dont use water to wash the eng. ff cng Liana's car survive.
    I am also thinking of buying a Liana but getting very negative response from everyone around me (though most of them have never kept a Liana). I am planning to sell my current ride a 2001 City exis and buy a 2006 Liana, at least i will upgrade my self by 5 years but everyone says it it not a wise idea...what do you say?
    Dont listen the fools.
    This car is a very good car,people at pw are only honda,toyota brand concious but infact the amount you will be paying to a buy a liana will give you almost every thing which you can get in more than a million rupees car.
    Yes, dont buy ff cng it creat issues and i tell you here suzuki 3s guys are always want me to exchange the after market kit with their brand new kit but every time i refuse,i know after market kit is perfact for liana.
    You might have gone through a thread made by a liana owner here in cng forums about ff cng kit.
    cheers.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dogarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There is no doubt in the fact that LIANA offers the best value for money in its class these days. I do not have CNG in my Liana Eminent AT, hence I cannot comment on its performance on CNG, it is surely a treat to drive. Telling you this after having owned a Corolla GLi from 2007 to 2010 and doing 60K km on petrol. Do not listen to people who have never owned a LIANA. Try to contact owners and seek their opinion. No harm even in asking for opinion from the LIANA parked next to your car on a red light
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasnain2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,800
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    write liana tera nasha in the search bar of this site
    The tragedy of life is not what we suffer, its rather what we miss.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroon_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i am also from fsd and being a faisalabadi, phaa ji liana kadi na lyaanaa.. ronday raoo gaay. Stay away from liana thats my advise to u. go for margalla or anything else!

  10. #10
    syd
    syd is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    syd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    812
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon_1 View Post
    i am also from fsd and being a faisalabadi, phaa ji liana kadi na lyaanaa.. ronday raoo gaay. Stay away from liana thats my advise to u. go for margalla or anything else!
    most people suggest that and i'll back that as well
    let the power of youth explode

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon_1 View Post
    i am also from fsd and being a faisalabadi, phaa ji liana kadi na lyaanaa.. ronday raoo gaay. Stay away from liana thats my advise to u. go for margalla or anything else!
    Bhai tumhari garri problematic thee iss ka yeh matlab nahi sari ki sari lianas are problematic,dont abuse your car and it will take care of your pocket.
    Cheers.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •