4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2011 Gli/Xli OR 2006 X/X Assista JDM Corolla

If one has to decide amongst 2011 Gli/Xli and 2006 X or X Assista Corolla, which one is better?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    You mean to say that lighter cars have less stability.Which means city has lesser grip and stability than Corolla
    Any solid reason to drag honda here ? its a thread for PDM vs JDM rolla. Wanna talk abt city. come to honda city fan club and ask about its handling and grip.. some experts will guide you also . Yes i dont admit it. i am owning both cars and u knw i drive nearly 1000 km every month randomly on my city and corolla saloon. i can tell u the better difference.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have read all the opinions & I am surprised that most of the people are buying local corolla just because of its re sale. Well its strange that you buy something not because of its luxury, comfort, durability but rather than its re sale. 2ndly people who have driven X Japanese car or even any other Japanese car can feel that Japanese vehicles are 1000 times better than local cars in every aspect. both local manufacturers honda & corolla are crooking people by selling these local cars at extremely high prices. local toyota or honda are not worth their price.what quality they are offering these days? my dear fellows these cars are decoration pieces with no body no nothing with just stylish cuts & attractive looks. and last but not least even a Japanese car of 2000 model is much more better than brand new corolla or any other local car. one major problem with corolla xli/gli was that their body was very big as compare to 1300cc engine that is why now 1.6 gli is introduced whose invoice price is 1.68 million which is UN-just for such a car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Japanese corolla has got no comparison with local Corallas. I own both the cars but japanese one rocks. Dont waste ur bucks on local craps. Choice is yours.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Theme of Imported used Cars is to provide the Cars to common persons on the prices less thn the New Prices of local Cars, but what i see here the used and 5 Years Old Cars are expensive thn the New ones, and with alot of Frauds, i saw many cars and seldom u can be 100% sure tht JDM car is actually trouble free just check the market why so many persons who bought JDM in last 5 Months wants to sell and purchase 2011/12 local cars, i must say local are also overpriced but still u know u r the first owner and have Virgin Car.
    Life is a chain of moment of enjoyment and Obedience to Allah, not only about survival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List