0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Subaru Justy J10

Hello , i have just bought a subaru justy j10 and would like to do the following things to it , someone please tell me their costs and if they know then where can i get these things done : sound proofing neon high sound silensor cassette player which supports sub woofer auto windows digital speedometer new seats and covers cheap alloy rims

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashi67 View Post
    Dear Vaqas 1

I am using subaru 93 model since 1994. Now i finaly want a new engine for the car, can u tell me the best mechanic who can install suzuki M13A engine in the car. Now i cant even find spares for the subaru engine and every day there is some issue.

Please let me know the best, most expert mechanic who can take out subaru engine and install new EFI engine. I am living in islamabad.
    Well the mechanic I get my work from he will never do such a thing he only installs original engines of the car and never in favour of these kind of swaps.

So what I will suggest is go to mithu khan ahata and find the desired engine with wiring that is complete uncut and ask them to swap it for you. The issue is this engine will need alteration or mounts and all so I am not sure how good it will turn out in the future.
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When overhauling the little 3 cylinder subaru engine, you have to use proper sealant on the water/oil pump assy otherwise you will end up in both oil pressure loss and coolant leak, one will result in wearing the engine out, the other will result in overheating.

It is paramount to use a new oil/water pump assy when overhauling if the old one shows signs of corrossion. The correct sealant is threebond 1104 or equivalent, the Rs 50/- wali silicone tube or Rs 20/- wali curil will not work. And it needs to be torqued correctly in a proper pattern.

The ignition coil resistor is the general purpose large sized resistor that is used in many cars, you can get one old from the wreckers or get one from an electronic component market, you can also use resistive steel wire of appropriate length to get the ohms right.

To me it seems your mechanic and whoever was working the electrics has no idea what to do on that engine/car.

letting someone like that replace an engine is not wise.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir I want to meet you... for some advices which i cant explain here ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    When overhauling the little 3 cylinder subaru engine, you have to use proper sealant on the water/oil pump assy otherwise you will end up in both oil pressure loss and coolant leak, one will result in wearing the engine out, the other will result in overheating.

It is paramount to use a new oil/water pump assy when overhauling if the old one shows signs of corrossion. The correct sealant is threebond 1104 or equivalent, the Rs 50/- wali silicone tube or Rs 20/- wali curil will not work. And it needs to be torqued correctly in a proper pattern.

The ignition coil resistor is the general purpose large sized resistor that is used in many cars, you can get one old from the wreckers or get one from an electronic component market, you can also use resistive steel wire of appropriate length to get the ohms right.

To me it seems your mechanic and whoever was working the electrics has no idea what to do on that engine/car.

letting someone like that replace an engine is not wise.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    subaru je saath zina.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH..I was silenly reading this post and just suddenly laughed on this..my room mate was lookin at me like I am gone crazy..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile Fuel consumption problem!!!

Xulfiqar sir ! i have a justy j10 87 model as u mentioned about this beauty is absolutely true as i have experienced few problems and learned a lot from this car! now days cng is almost becoming a history mysteriously and i want to drive my car on petrol but i m suffering from terrible consumption that is 7kmpl! plz help me regarding this problem ! thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Dear hassan995! sound proofing could be done by replacing the door windows seals, door seals and new carpet in room and matting the trunk floor! all these are available at local vehicle rubber shops! or get original from Novelty motors at plaza! neon believe me wont look good as i have installed them for sometime but car looks funny because of being to high , exhaust u can get from plaza from any aftermarket auto shops for 4k-6k! as for sound system i would recommend you to just buy a sub woofer and amplifier and attach the dual headed aux pin from amp to ur cell phone or other gadget u have for songs cuz cassette player is a way too old and consume lots of battery! power windows wont be easy installing in justy doors as they are not too thick for machinery fittings but u can get them done by buying coure's(old mira) power windows system from shershah. Digital speedometer wont be easy as Xulfiqar bhai said that wiring of this car is very mysterious and tricky so get ur speedo serviced with change of lens and new and brighter bulbs and that would look great on this car! seats and covers not a big deal u can find them also in plaza and alloy rims i believe in shershah they sell it for very cheap price and they would color them as well upto ur will! Well hope so it would help u with ur ideas!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalam o alaekum to all,
    which car is best daihatsu charade or suzuki fx,
    and also tell me that how much parts of charade are expensive compare with suzuki fx or mehran

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List