0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile spare parts from other country.

salamz and happy ramdan to all the members of pak wheels. brothers i want to ask a question that i have a civic exi 2006 reg and im currently living in saudi arabia as we have civics same model here is it possible tht if i buy spare parts here in saudia and it can fit in the exi? means are they of same specifications as here the civics r from japan and in pak they r locally assembled....kindly advice me as i need to replace the rear shocks of my exi....so advice me that shall i buy shocks from here or i shall purchase from any honda spare parts.... also need to replace one auto window motor as auto window not working means its not not going up n down by itself.....please advice me bout the spare parts.
    thanks & best regards,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the KSA cars are very close to US spec cars and only some parts will fit, like the major big mechanical items that are similar the world over.

The items you are mentioning will be cheaper in Pakistan - get a price quote and get a price quote from Pakistan.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List