0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Airwave review for you

This review is for the visitors considering or wondering about Honda Air Wave which is now available as an option to us as a Japanese import car. A copy of this is also on my Facebook group "fraudulent car industry of Pakistan". The background information on this vehicle that I referred to before considering to buy this car is from Honda Airwave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .*
    Honda Air Wave is a station wagon / family car with 5-seater capacity based on the Honda City / Fit concept. The plus points of this car vs the regular Corolla Gli, Honda City (automatic transmission) locally assembled in Pakistan are:
    Japanese quality (yeah I know, quality is my biggest concern with Pakistani assembled cars).
    City's 1500 cc i-VTEC engine (the one that came in the Steermatic which is no longer available in Pakistan).
    Two CVT choices - 5 speed in the G trim while 7 speed in the L trim. The later is a lot more fun to drive and imho its the one to get.
    60/40 split rear seat sink down gives you lots of storage room / cargo area.
    You can also get skyroof option in the car (its like having a large sunroof running from the front to the rear passenger seats - have a look at its pictures).
    The fuel economy is great - it does anything between 12.5 to 18 km/l . (I will report more details later if anyone is interested).
    The negative points include:
    Availability of spares (I am not talking about the filters etc but the front lights and the like. However these days you can get stuff very fast from outside the country when required).
    Price - the market price at the moment is around 14 lac (simple grade), 16 lac (L grade) and 18 lac (L with skyroof and sports kit). So basically the price ranges between 14 to 18.
    Consider buying this car if:
    You prefer car quality.
    You can take a bit of risk and dont care about spare parts as your number 1 option when buying a car (go for a local import if you do).
    You love Honda and would like to consider a station wagon.
    I am available to answer more questions if anyone is interested.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnx dear

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrankw View Post
    I now actually have both Toyota Fielder X 2006 and the Airwaves 2006 .. Each has their advantages over the other. Let me know if I can answer questions about them.
    Dear Imrankw i am interested in purchasing one of them. I have my preferences so how can i get ur opinion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List