Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please help. alto vs mehran (space comparison)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Please help. alto vs mehran (space comparison)

Hi,

I understand that this comparison must be available somewhere but sorry guys, I need a clear comparison that which car is more spacious both in leg room and cabin space.

Here is the story.

I am 6.5" tall . My father has a mehran 2006 and I have driven it a lot and for long duration and I can tolerate its small space (I dont get that much tired) and am happy with it.

Now the problem is that I want to buy an alto as I have a family now.
    I am not sure whether alto is as much spacious as mehran.

I think that alto has less space both for the driver and the backseat passengers. I once tried sitting in an alto and it seemed that my knees touch the dashboard (it has bigger dashboard as compared to mehran).

Please confirm me that whether alto has really less space than that of mehran both in terms of length and width (cabin space) and as I can manage in mehran, would I be able to do the same in alto.

I would really appreciate all comments.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    I am 6feet . 3inches.
    I can drive mehran. Quite easily Considering its the smallest car available.
    Never Driven alto.
    Strangely I CANNOT drive cultus
    There is very less space between steering wheel and seat. Even when the seat is full backwards. My legs get stuck there
    I would agree with the point that cultus has lesser leg space... My height is 6'2.5" (to be very precise)... and i experiences that the best car in this category was CUORE.. i kept cuore for about 8 months and literally i preferred cuore over cultus as company was giving me option to choose between them... I had very bad experience with cultus as well as mehran.. never really drove alto...
    i would rather add that in addition to lesser leg space in cultus and mehran i felt that car roof was almost touching my head... Cuore had a real higher roof and i never had any congested sorta feeling in that car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by peacefor View Post
    haha

U can replace ur legs with new legs which can be adjusted according to ur car.

i m also 6. and i m comfortable in my khyer. bec khyber is good for long legs.
    Wish I could do that, then I would give all my ugly legs to you for free and buy a pair of new legs from market.

BTW, could you tell me about what could be a reasonable price of 2010, 2011 model alto, that is driven around +-20K (so called show room condition).

I dont want to get plundered by some dealer etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rockerguy View Post
    I would agree with the point that cultus has lesser leg space... My height is 6'2.5" (to be very precise)... and i experiences that the best car in this category was CUORE.. i kept cuore for about 8 months and literally i preferred cuore over cultus as company was giving me option to choose between them... I had very bad experience with cultus as well as mehran.. never really drove alto...
    i would rather add that in addition to lesser leg space in cultus and mehran i felt that car roof was almost touching my head... Cuore had a real higher roof and i never had any congested sorta feeling in that car
    Ok. Two tall guys have rejected cultus for lesser leg space. It means that it is wider but not good for tall people. Thing about coure is that its too compact and seems too small as compared to alto and mehran.
    As you said, it may have more inner space than alto and mehran. I will give it a try.

Can any body please confirm about cultus having lesser leg space than coure and alto/mehran and coure having more leg space than that of cultus, alto and mehran.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

try khyber or cultus