0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rude Behaviour of traffic warden

Dear Members, please give this post some of your time. Today I was travelling with my wife and my kid and I was stopped by the street warden at Masjid Chowk DHA Lahore. I knew I broke the traffic signal and started talking to him in a manner of plea. But I don’t know what went into him and he started shouting on me without realizing that I have a lady passenger with me and a kid too. I told him that he can have my CNIC and can hand me over the challan then why is he shouting so much. I told him that he has no right to be unethical with me but that guy was so furious that at one moment of time I thought that soon he will start fighting with me. I realized that it was no good talking to him anymore. He took my CNIC and shouted at me to do whatever I can and called mobile backup on wireless by saying that I was trying to fight with him and I am threatening him of my contacts with the influential personalities. His eyes were all red and I believe he was high on some kind of nasha. I just wanted to share that I called 1719 to lodge a complaint and they gave me two numbers. One is permanently closed and the person on other told me that I could only lodge a complaint in writing to CTO. Every day something happens which makes me realize that how much Quide e Azam would be crying right now. This was a very depressing incident and I feel that we (residents of Pakistan) are no longer protected and safe. Most of the staff working at any government related position is a non-merit based hiring moron and example of total filth.fficeffice" />

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm never do this with uniformed personnel ........ God knows what may have happened with them in the thana ............ALLAH BLESS US ALL
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

though it's unfortunate that you had to deal with such a muppet, try avoiding these situations by not breaking lights...
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

He must have given u challan, but shouting is never acceptable in any part of world. I would have screwed that mf after dropping family at home. These **** deserve to be treated like donkeys. cuz they dont understand any language but the language of the fist. I am F.G employee myself but this behaviors is not acceptable in any of his depression, stress and desperate circumstances
    Solar Hunter armed with a whip and a leash

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Disisfifty,

Bro sad to hear this specially when u r with family, but trust me in this world when sum1 is playing dirty u have to play dirty as well. Never get into any kind of arguments n fight with them just ask him to give u chalan n try to get his details, name, designation n etc. If u r really pissed n u have to take the revenge at any cost then go to any lawyer n file a fake rishwat ka case against him, he will be suspended immediately till the final decision of case. But trust me it always better to spend 500 or 1000rs on chalan instead of asking for favor
    "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

atleast you will think a million time before u break a traffic signal next Moral of the story u got ur lesson ..nothing bad happend...evry body happy...things like these are a routine of daily life of pk...just stay koool....things get muddy when u play with mud otherwise .......
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Janleva,

U r right but if v make such things as part of our routine then we might not be able to bring change ever. We always hve to fight for our rights, He was just supposed to give them chalan thats it.
    "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE"

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bad behavior traffic police

I faced bad behavior of city traffic police on Mall road Hall road square. 3 days after Eid ul Azha, I was going from hall road to mall road. There was no signal violation. Traffic wardens stopped me asked for ID card or License for challan. I asked the reason. He told that hall road is one way and you can not go from hall road to mall road.

On asking for proof of 'Hall road is one way', he was so angry and shouted. He was even about to slap me before I said sorry. I realized at that time there is no difference between traffic and thana police.

If anyone know proof of Hall road being one way, share with public.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List