Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default urgent comments about alto 2010 deal going on final

AOA,

I have a 750k offer of a suzuki alto 2010. specs is as follows.

mileage: 19k
    color: graphite grey
    new yokohoma radial tyres.
    alloy rims.
    Islamabad October 2010 registered.
    nice cd player installed.
    The car is total scratch less just like zero meter.
    first owner. very well maintained.

No further negotiation is possible. I want to keep the car for almost three years.
    Please suggest that is it a reasonable deal or market price is somewhat difference.

Urgent help required please.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by changwani54 View Post
    Heard somewhere,
    "Everyone out there is lying until proved otherwise"..
    No offense bro, but it was ur mistake not to get the car checked by experts in the first place.. Still u should be thankful to Allah for saving u from such a deal.. Have sold 2 cars through pakwheels, and bought 2 cars through pakwheels too, I am totally satisfied.. But yes it took us (me and my brother in law) more than 3 months to find the cars we wanted.. Visited at least more than 70 addresses before finding those cars, and at all those addresses we found crap.. We always had an expert (an old mechanic) with us at the time of checking those cars..
    Either have some car checking expert with u while making a deal or go for a brand new one.. Remember, don't ever get impressed by Alloys, sound systems and other add ups.. They don't really count in the case of re-sale.. If they insist that they have added up those things so price is more, ask them to get that stuff out and give u the stock one..
    I agree to you changwani. Actually My job dont allow me to search for cars at all, and I can only finalize the purchase in fist 10 days because of limitations of loan disbursement from my bank. In this month I planned to take the leaves but could not do that because of the workload.
    Tried with two cars but both had repainted parts. Even this check up was arranged by my brother-in-law.
    First I thought that its an easy task but now I came to realize that its not that easy.
    You made quite an effort to see the 70 cars. I enjoy this labour because in the end one really fees happy that he has spend his money on a good car and not fooled by someone.

I am taking your advice. Will go for the new one now. Will borrow some money from big brother and get the new car registered on some relative name and then get it leased from my office.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    well if i made a thread about every car i saw on pw then onli my threads were on pw plus don't trust mechanics also they only look for jeninan paint nothing else i saw a civic and was interested it drove good took it to mech and asked him check it he only looked at the paint and told me 3 piece tocuh nothing else i asked him check mechanically whats wrong with it as on AC car went low on power mechanic was saying buy it ASAP Jeninan rang mein hai i checked engine full revs on petrol and then smoke came out so i knew engine is weak plus it was leaking oil so i thought yeh azab kiyon loon
    and thankfully ap ne chek kar li but i say if no mechanical fault then price kam karwa k aap le loo why u need to a car to move around not for a fashion show if its not accidented then buy it with bargain that rang hai etc it will turn out to be a good deal if u plan to keep the car for 5 years or so
    Bhai, that person is a fraud and want to sell the painted car at more than the market price. Other wise, he would not say that its 10/10. If its front hood and fenders are painted then obviously its accidented whether major or minor.
    I just wanted to share my grievance as It will lighten my heart. It was also my duty to post it here as It may help some other person who is going to make a deal or check the car as Its not an easy task.

I would request every body to make a thread about each new car they go to see from pak wheels advt, make a reference to it, and write pros and cons of the car because it will help to curb the bluffers and will also help to buyers.
    and
    Administrators should also allow the facility to post comments on the seller ads.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by safe_rider View Post
    Administrators should also allow the facility to post comments on the seller ads.
    I disagree. There are some low life members on PW who have nothing better to do except ruin other peoples ads. I placed ad an for a vehicle and this members comes and starts saying that ad is fake and what not. It was only when mods intervened and personally verified details that the guy was warned and forced to shut up.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    I disagree. There are some low life members on PW who have nothing better to do except ruin other peoples ads. I placed ad an for a vehicle and this members comes and starts saying that ad is fake and what not. It was only when mods intervened and personally verified details that the guy was warned and forced to shut up.
    If the moderators are active then I don't think there should be any problem.
    Besides I think that a genuine buyer will always try to contact the car owner whatever is written in comments because he is desperate to get the car and will not go at all by the comments.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I tried to convince him but that person is very adamant regarding changing the price. He seems some hard skull person. Actually this is my first buy and I dont have any bargaining skills. We offered him a price 0f 750k straight away and later on discovered that good market price would be around 725 to 735k max.
    The seller is also saying that he is no hurry. Seems like he wants to make profit of it or at least covering the total cost even after driving it for 19k kms and selling after 1 year.

What a game.
    He is pretending to be a "Hard Skull" because ha has read ur mind & knows very well that you are not going to break the deal for 10-15K, you will surely buy that... may be you have shown your lust for his car.... I would say "DON'T buy his car... he seams to be a fraudia as per your words that he is not negotiating".

Tell him firmly that you are also not in a hurry to buy an over-priced car & I am sure he will step back from his stand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks streetvampz_722. Now this answer has satisfied me very well.
    Will try to make him low the price as less as possible. On the other hand as you said good deals are very hard to find and it will pay off in the end. Will also think to go for the new one as I have the money but also want to avail the loan facility of the bank and utilize it somewhere else.

Thanks once again to you and all who replied.
    This answer satisfied you because you wanted to hear something like that... i.e... go ahead, great chance etc etc... As I said earlier, you actually had made your mind to buy that car & that's y the man is not reducing the price

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for it.Good demand from owner but try to negotiate upto 735,000.
    Beshak ALLAH he sy hy sub waqt sy pehly nahin zarorat sy zada nahin.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for 2001 model if you can. i have 2001 model with me, only 43K driven, too much difference between 2001 and models onwards 2002 till present, have 2006 as well, bought it new, can elaborate the differences as well if you will like
    You will beat us with technology and speed???? we will beat you with experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks to all. I will go for the new one. But today as I called the dealers they told that the company has closed the booking of new alto from yesterday.
    What could be the reason for that??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List