4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Never Buy the So called Kabli Stuff

Dear All friends! I advise all of you "Never Buy Kabli parts" because most of them are already in used condtion and fail to work soon. I'm saying this after my two experiences..

Firstly i had to change AC compressor of Cuore and new one denso cost around 15-20k and Kabli cost 1800 so i took kabli one which was weak so it was replaced by the seller with another one which lasted for only one month. Then i had to but a genuine one.

Secondly i got Kabli rear shocks from Mithu ka ihata just for 1000 while new one cost 2450 so i again took a chance and to my utter disappointment they worn out after one week and the seller refused to take them back.

So try your best to buy new parts and buy kabli only if either genuine parts are too expensive or not readily available.

Regards..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is a LAME reason you are giving not to buy "Kabli" stuff...

The single most compelling reason I have not to buy "Kabli" is that most of it is STOLEN from US... Most of us are so stupid that we do not realize that buying "Kabli" is just hurting us in the longer run and one day our car will be stolen and its parts will be sold as "Kabli" to some other people the same way WE bought stolen "Kabli" to save a buck or two...

Even if it is now stolen it is smuggled so your doing wrong either way (buying smuggled goods)...
    '3/4 of the Earth's surface is water, and 1/4 is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the car.'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well dear, not everything we find in kabbar bazar is stolen. People do import the used parts from Japan and other countries. Try to keep your mechanic with you when you go to the used parts market. He can check the quality better then us. Plus if you are alone, just ask the seller to give you the better stuff. The better stuff is usually a bit expensive compare to the routine stuff. They can sometime offer warranty of few days as well.
    In Pindi used parts market which is in saddar, the mechanics are around to do the replacement, you can ask them for help.
    After all, used parts market is a resort if you cant afford new ones, in a market where korean and thai brands are sold as Japanese brand.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by race_addicted View Post
    Dear All friends! I advise all of you "Never Buy Kabli parts" because most of them are already in used condtion and fail to work soon. I'm saying this after my two experiences..

Firstly i had to change AC compressor of Cuore and new one denso cost around 15-20k and Kabli cost 1800 so i took kabli one which was weak so it was replaced by the seller with another one which lasted for only one month. Then i had to but a genuine one.

Secondly i got Kabli rear shocks from Mithu ka ihata just for 1000 while new one cost 2450 so i again took a chance and to my utter disappointment they worn out after one week and the seller refused to take them back.

So try your best to buy new parts and buy kabli only if either genuine parts are too expensive or not readily available.

Regards..
    sorry to hear abt yr difficult time, but the problem is can you supply parts without excessive duty to customers?. people dnt have big money and they have to live a life in Pk.
    seller is not the manufacturer, he is a trader, he buys from someone and sells to someone so he can feed himself and his family. otherwise hed sit at home with his wife if he cant make any money to buy food clothes and fix his house.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What u bought wasnt kabili its known as civil, ie kabili stuff locally used and then sold or replaced in the same market again. try to get a clean kabili parts. which in my view is expensive then brand new item. if its cheaper then new part, then its civil stuff.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^agreed and experienced
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never buy bushes, shocks, brake pads, Tyres, suspension stuff etc which wears while using them in USED market. Always go for new but genuine stuff and you will never face any problem. Invest once but on right stuff.
    Drive a Legend. Drive a Land Cruiser

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kabli might be good if you are getting body parts such as bumpers, dashboard or panels(Those parts whose condition can be determined easily by a single examination).
    As far as the mechanical parts are concerned then I also prefer new ones.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards..
    Firstly you bought a mechanical part that you could not judge, then are complaining on it not working correctly, If you cannot measure what you are buying DONT BUY IT, or if you do buy it ITS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    Firstly you bought a mechanical part that you could not judge, then are complaining on it not working correctly, If you cannot measure what you are buying DONT BUY IT, or if you do buy it ITS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.
    ok if i am a layman and i need to buy some mechanical parts what shoul i do?
    considering i do not use internet and i have no clue what is pakwheels?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i never buy kabli stuff....its always better to buy new parts
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@poster, Couldn't agree with u more.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just a piece of advice based on my experience.. never deal with afghans...
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    sorry to hear abt yr difficult time, but the problem is can you supply parts without excessive duty to customers?. people dnt have big money and they have to live a life in Pk.
    seller is not the manufacturer, he is a trader, he buys from someone and sells to someone so he can feed himself and his family. otherwise hed sit at home with his wife if he cant make any money to buy food clothes and fix his house.
    Ok i agree he has to feed his family and that he provides us cheaper stuff but why at the expense of customer's troubles when he buys from them but they prove to be wrong ones??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of the customers sometimes even the mechanics can't judge the mechanical parts and we buy just on the tall claims of the sellers that they are not telling us lie but later on when we approach them with a defective part they simply give lame excuse "" machinery hai jee kisi bhee waqt kharab ho sakti hai"". oki did mistake but just want to advise others to be careful while dealing with such type of people.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    ok if i am a layman and i need to buy some mechanical parts what shoul i do?
    considering i do not use internet and i have no clue what is pakwheels?
    then you either bend over and take the reaming quietly for the expense of a new part or if you are lucky enough to know someone who can identify the condition of used parts, use the someones service.

but e.g. if you are buying used brake pads and complaining they are dead - its your fault for having low IQ.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of the customers sometimes even the mechanics can't judge the mechanical parts and we buy just on the tall claims of the sellers that they are not telling us lie but later on when we approach them with a defective part they simply give lame excuse "" machinery hai jee kisi bhee waqt kharab ho sakti hai"". oki did mistake but just want to advise others to be careful while dealing with such type of people.
    if you went out to buy a used compressor did the mechanic flush it out and redo the system properly with correct amount and type of oil in the system.

There are some parts like automatic transmissions that you cannot judge except by examining the fluid condition etc, usually cleaned and flushed by these sellers. The fact of the matter is - buy only what you can measure, if you have no idea - you are already dead.

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

then you either bend over and take the reaming quietly for the expense of a new part or if you are lucky enough to know someone who can identify the condition of used parts, use the someones service.

but e.g. if you are buying used brake pads and complaining they are dead - its your fault for having low IQ.
    now thats what i am talking about
    if you dont know any thing ask around and do a lill leg work but seems like every one is ready to find a escape goat for his or her wrong doings.
    in a decision making session some one asked me how do you make prchases and i told them if i am going to buy some thing then i will make sure just one thing that before going to actually buy it i will discuss it with some one over my intellect level.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List