Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pls Help Urgent

Dear guys,

Considering overpriced petrol and cng [F**** GOVT] issues i am quieting to drive my eg9 for every day purpose ......... my father passed away before a week this eidulazha he used to drive his santro plus 2001 exec which is kept in great condition the car was totally grounded for 3.5 months i did start her every week now i decided to use her for my every day ride but facing some problems which i would like to share one by one.

1-Car start`s jerking on petrol [few months back] so my father disconnected her [i mean automatic switch of cng] and used her only on cng now i want to drive her on petrol and cng both to overcome my expenses.

2-She`s giving patakhas how to solve this issue.

3-Whts the petrol average of santro plus and which engine variant she used to be also we cant drive her during rain i know that santro gives very good average with ac on petrol [driving in traffic] but pls again tell me some thing regarding average !

4-We kept both Suzuki alto and cultus but me and my father used to like the drive , braking & finishing of santro ! [good old memories]

5-Where is the best mechanic [for santro] here in karachi i dont want my self to get ripped of from sherwani superhighway as my father was saying k gaari jab se wahan se service karai hai kharab hui hai because pehle woh appolo motors shahrefaisal se karwaate thee but i insist him to my personal experience was k its true when few years back we bought this car she was very good used to start in half self on petrol than comes on cng and also its pickup on petrol and cng was mind blowing i become fan of santro and thts why we bought the very good version of santro plus GLS 2001 which comes with ff rims ,fog lights, four speakers , spoiler .....and after coming from sherwaani the cars start giving great troubles !

Now pls help me to overcome my budget through driving her for every day use also dont recommend me to sell her as my dad loves her after our civic which he gifted me he was a great father i missed him alot i also saw news this morning that those F***ers are going to increase cng rates upto 207 % WTF** thst why i am more curious !

Waitng for your precious replies as i feel ke still yahan pe loag qadar karte hein santro ki as most of us use to say her rickshaw and i know ke SANTRO ka petrol average is very good like city , swift ,660cc jdm alto , jdm mira , VITZ etc.... correct me if i am wrong ! now ur replies guyS !

OK !

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

seriously i would love to hel you but in process i do not want to give you any wrong info.

have your breakfast and i am sure in the mean while some one will answer all the questions.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah (SWT) ap k father ko jawaray rahmat mai jagah dai.

jazbati ho kar koi faisal na karyeay janay walay chalay gai maal material car business sab yaheen reh gaya jitnay log ghar mai car chalatay hain utni car rakhyeay extra sale off kar kai walda mohtarma ko paisa day deejay.

santro ko hyundai sai tune up karway leejay theek ho jai gi.

buraa na manyeay ga - marhoom waalid saheb ko AB apni oulad kay nayk aamal aur sadkaat ki zaroorat hai jo unkay kaam aay ga akhiraat mai.

- rabay reham huma kama rabay yani sagheera - dua hai quran k 4th paray mai
    ay mayray raab mayray marhom aur zinda waldayn sai reham ka mamla farma jaysay unho nai mayray sath rawa rakha mayray bachpan mai
    -

agar bura laga hai tou maaf karyeay ga -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No i didnt mind but i need to roll her asap ! any other replies i am still waiting !
    OK !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah Bless The Departed soul , give all your family members courage to sustain the loss.

Pervez Khan Tunoli saheb your suggestion has 'smell of experience & color in it' it is intense and worth Million bucks.
    -
    The patakhas in santro is cam sensor fault. - check your inbox
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List