Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 357
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Delivery time of Honda City and Civic?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    iNelastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Delivery time of Honda City and Civic?

    having heard that due to the flood in Honda factory Thailand, Honda delivery time is around 3-4 months nowadays? O_O
    is that correct?

    Secondly, is it wise to wait for the new model civic which is expected to launch here in September 2012 over the existing?

    Edit: How would u guys compare Honda city AT and Honda civic AT with Corolla Gli AT, considering corolla if honda delivery time is as said above...

    Thanks.


  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any news about the honda city facelift?

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,957
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i just checked with a source from honda, he said that the new city will have a greyish dashboard. no other changes will be done

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    No facelifted version of Civic .... However, City will be get some cosmetics changes
    Its the Civic which needs change. We are watching the same Civic since 2006.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    munawar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/news/...e-in-showrooms

    May be we get 9th Gen something like this
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munawar01 View Post
    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/news/...e-in-showrooms

    May be we get 9th Gen something like this
    Really ???? I seriously doubt that ... Sir jee It is the UK version , the hatchback ! .... Don't know what is cooking but if there was any facelift version Honda Atlas must have started marketing it now .... What do u think ?????

    Bhut pakka dya hai Honda walon ne
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    munawar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Really ???? I seriously doubt that ... Sir jee It is the UK version , the hatchback ! .... Don't know what is cooking but if there was any facelift version Honda Atlas must have started marketing it now .... What do u think ?????
    Well there is nothing yet confirm from Atlis, but facelift is on high demand in Pakistan so its not big deal if they add it in 9th Gen.

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Bhut pakka dya hai Honda walon ne
    Almost there bro almost there couple of more weeks Inshallah
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Delivery time of Honda City and Civic? -363016

    I am trying to get this in my civic but unsuccessful still ....

    Called Honda Atlas and requested them if they can add it in the car they are going to deliver and I am ready to pay over and above

    Result : Unsuccessful (They Refused simply)

    Went to my dealership to ask if there is any way ...

    Unsuccessful

    To me comfort is more important then ... tail lights and bumper (they are imp too but talking relatively)

    If only I can get cruise Control and Audio Controls in the civic ... MERI ZINDAGI MEIN SAKOON A GYE GA ...


    Most of my journeys are on motorway ...and they are long and boring so cruise control and audio controls are two things that I miss the most

    Any Ideas ... ????
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Angry

    aray yar mjy to City ne pakka dia hai
    Want to book new face-lifted city.... desperately waiting 4 it....

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    munawar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Delivery time of Honda City and Civic? - 363016

    I am trying to get this in my civic but unsuccessful still ....

    Called Honda Atlas and requested them if they can add it in the car they are going to deliver and I am ready to pay over and above

    Result : Unsuccessful (They Refused simply)

    Went to my dealership to ask if there is any way ...

    Unsuccessful

    To me comfort is more important then ... tail lights and bumper (they are imp too but talking relatively)

    If only I can get cruise Control and Audio Controls in the civic ... MERI ZINDAGI MEIN SAKOON A GYE GA ...


    Most of my journeys are on motorway ...and they are long and boring so cruise control and audio controls are two things that I miss the most

    Any Ideas ... ????
    You know Zanny bhai (from viper's thread)? he did install Cruise Control in his civic and there is a DIY project on PW..
    I have tail lights for my ride and still thinking about spoiler and projectors. May also change tires to 215/65/15 (little wider as compare to default).
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munawar01 View Post
    Do know Zanny bhai (from viper's thread)? he did install Cruise Control in his civic and there is a DIY project on PW..
    I have tail lights for my ride and still thinking about spoiler and projectors. May also change tires to 215/65/15 (little wider as compare to default).
    I know that but I don't want to take risk of opening on my own ... Is there any professional service or place ... ? and most importantly I don't have the steering

    There was one profile with a name "get cruised" who had something regarding cruise control of civic but PW banned him for commercial selling ..
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    munawar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    I know that but I don't want to take risk of opening on my own ... Is there any professional service or place ... ? and most importantly I don't have the steering

    There was one profile with a name "get cruised" who had something regarding cruise control of civic but PW banned him for commercial selling ..
    I am not sure about that, do let me know if you found someone good who can do this professionally , I'll ask around and will let you know.. You can show that DIY to someone technical person, may be he understand and can do that?? No?
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

  14. #73
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    found a contact .. he is willing to install cruise control in 55,000. ... Which is a thinkable bid but the said he imports used parts

    What do you think ? Should I trade new cluster with a used one in price of 55k for cruise control .. I like the feature but I am not very positive about this trade off .....
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  15. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    munawar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Looks expensive to me

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    found a contact .. he is willing to install cruise control in 55,000. ... Which is a thinkable bid but the said he imports used parts

    What do you think ? Should I trade new cluster with a used one in price of 55k for cruise control .. I like the feature but I am not very positive about this trade off .....
    I think its expensive 55K... Zunny bhai was selling steering around 25K.. If you do little search on Ebay or Amazon you will get some idea about prices of these parts.

    Send a pm to Zunny bhai, I believe he will guide you.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munawar01 View Post
    I think its expensive 55K... Zunny bhai was selling steering around 25K.. If you do little search on Ebay or Amazon you will get some idea about prices of these parts.

    Send a pm to Zunny bhai, I believe he will guide you.
    Actually steering Controls are one of many things that needs replaced/added. They guy told me that odometer cluster will also be replaced , brake switch and wiring connections so the parts costs around 40 K only ! (Used parts)

    I will surely give zunny bhai a call when civic actually arrives. But trading off new parts with used ones ...... Hmmmmmm ...... Dil nhn manta ...

    If you come across any reliable link or contact who installs this .. do let me know ...
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  17. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    TheFaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^

    I would not recommend changing any cluster or anything else on a new car. If you want steering wheel controls, you can buy a brand new spanking wheel from a Honda dealer in UK or Japan and have them ship it to you, or from ebay. The wheel will be brand new and will come with the buttons for both cruise and volume controls installed.

    Next you will need to get the wiring etc done professionally, and you may need additional parts like clock spring etc, which is pretty cheap.

    Either way, I would recommend buy it all new or dont bother messing with a brand new car

    PS...Did you book your Civic yet?
    Wo jo saye main har maslihat kay palay;Aisay dastoor ko,Subh e bay noor ko,Main naheen maanta,Main naheen jaanta.

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFaceMan View Post
    ^^

    I would not recommend changing any cluster or anything else on a new car. If you want steering wheel controls, you can buy a brand new spanking wheel from a Honda dealer in UK or Japan and have them ship it to you, or from ebay. The wheel will be brand new and will come with the buttons for both cruise and volume controls installed.

    Next you will need to get the wiring etc done professionally, and you may need additional parts like clock spring etc, which is pretty cheap.

    Either way, I would recommend buy it all new or dont bother messing with a brand new car

    PS...Did you book your Civic yet?
    Thanks Faceman ... I am also in the favor of buying a brand new if I can. Either way , I will have to change the cluster because this cluster don't support Cruise Control Indication. Clock Spring is not required for Oriel versions because it is already there (only hard top requires that)

    Can you give me some source of website link for the equipment .. to get an idea of new equipment ?

    and yes I booked civic 2 months ago
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Thanks Faceman ... I am also in the favor of buying a brand new if I can. Either way , I will have to change the cluster because this cluster don't support Cruise Control Indication. Clock Spring is not required for Oriel versions because it is already there (only hard top requires that)

    Can you give me some source of website link for the equipment .. to get an idea of new equipment ?

    and yes I booked civic 2 months ago
    I wouldn't recommend to change even a single bolt. It will eventually void your warranty.

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Official Press Release Honda Atlas

    Honda Atlas Cars restarts production

    LAHORE: Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited is all set to restart production at its plant in Manga Mandi, Lahore, by the end of Feb 2012. The production at Honda factory in Pakistan was halted in the aftermath of catastrophic floods that hit Thailand a few months back. Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited will commence production of Honda Civic by the end of this month and the production of Honda City will follow shortly.**

    Source: http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...ID=90671&Cat=3
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •