46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mitsubishi lancer

im looking to buy a lancer. but i cant seem to find the differences between following models. 1. Whats a facelift model ? 2. glx s/r and normal. whats the difference i like a 2006 automatic 1600cc.. warm silver color. its in genuine condition. and the owner is asking 950k. it has no sunroof and no alloy rims is it worth the money ? also is automatic lancer ok ? i mean any technical faults ? im willing to keep this car for some time..

Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    im looking to buy a lancer. but i cant seem to find the differences between following models. 1. Whats a facelift model ? 2. glx s/r and normal. whats the difference i like a 2006 automatic 1600cc.. warm silver color. its in genuine condition. and the owner is asking 950k. it has no sunroof and no alloy rims is it worth the money ? also is automatic lancer ok ? i mean any technical faults ? im willing to keep this car for some time..
    Facelift model came from late 2006 or 2007. They changed the front bumper slightly, alongwith the grill. Also, the 1.6 version was discontinued in the facelift launch.

S/R means sunroof, normal is without one.

If its 1.6 version, its bound to have 14" alloy rims (the same design that used to come for Corolla SE Saloon, but with a Mitsubishi logo in the centre)

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List