Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jatoiali

Thread: Imported Honda civic hybrid 2006 1.3L or Civic VTI Oriel Local 2008 1.8L

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Imported Honda civic hybrid 2006 1.3L or Civic VTI Oriel Local 2008 1.8L

assalam o alaikum guys n I wanna buy the civic reborn and my priority is to go for hybrid 2006 1.3L imported .. my budget is between 15 lakh to 16 lakh INSHALLAH .. so please guys kindly guide me with the following ..

1. I have heard that there are battery problems in civic hybrids? as its battery is already used too much from the imported country? is it true? and can we get its new battery installed up here locally too? and what is your experience with this car in Pakistan?

2. If I go with local civic reborn vti oriel 2008 model with CNG installed, does CNG work good on 1.8? or is it like ruining your reborn and I should opt for the petrol only? as it will just dump my engine? or does it work good?

Waiting for your kind replies and suggestions from some experts ..

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whiteatom View Post
    assalam o alaikum guys n I wanna buy the civic reborn and my priority is to go for hybrid 2006 1.3L imported .. my budget is between 15 lakh to 16 lakh INSHALLAH .. so please guys kindly guide me with the following ..

1. I have heard that there are battery problems in civic hybrids? as its battery is already used too much from the imported country? is it true? and can we get its new battery installed up here locally too? and what is your experience with this car in Pakistan?

2. If I go with local civic reborn vti oriel 2008 model with CNG installed, does CNG work good on 1.8? or is it like ruining your reborn and I should opt for the petrol only? as it will just dump my engine? or does it work good?

Waiting for your kind replies and suggestions from some experts ..

Regards,
    the thing is this that usually the batteries in the hybrid cars last for some what around 100,000 kms. So the imported car is usually having a low mileage. Hybrids are very popular around the world! Secondly the batteries are available in the market and even if not a good dealer may import those for you.

the will cost much more if imported. but they last long period of time so it is a good investment as you will save in fuel expenses over the period. and hybrids are recommended if you wish to use the car for domestic use only i.e. not the highways

Civic reborn runs fine on CNG and there are no such issues if you get it installed by a proper technician.. A properly tuned Civic runs smoothly on petrol and CNG at the same time.

Hope it answers your query

3. 02-06-2012, 03:50 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    Spam

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List